• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your Bucket List

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
No actual listing please.

If you were going to die would you do any once in a lifetime things? So in reality if you have terminal cancer I'm sure you're bedridden. But for the purpose of the thread please amuse me.

Having made this thread I've come to the conclusion that if there's anything I want to do I usually just do it. But if I was going to die there is one thing I'd do that I never have done. That is swim with sharks. Great Whites specifically, in South Africa. Preferably with no cage and lots of chummy water. If your goingt o die you may as well have an intresting death, also if you intend on getting eaten I'm sure you can get it over with quickly. In reality you'd probably drown not die from bites. I hear that just before you die it's euphoric.

I think that if i was going to die, there would be plenty of things i havent done that i would like to do. but when it comes down to it there is only one thing i would like to do in the end. thats spend time with my family. Give them some memories to remember them by, i know they say you only get one life and to live it up but what does it matter if your going to die. it aint like you will remember doing the things you did in the final moments of your life.

Its your friends and family that will have to remember the last few months of your life out travelling the world or whatever it was instead of getting to spend some time with them. Yes i would do some fun stuff with them but i would make sure i would cater for them more then me as long as they was happy it wouldnt matter what i was doing. I cant bear to think of what my family would go through if i was to die. Im not scarred of death just not being able to provide for my family.

I always said if i knew i was going to die i wanted to either swim with the sharks or something crazy like that i would much prefer to die by something unusual then of cancer or something sad and depressing.

Meet Shawn Michaels. If I was dying I'd take advantage of the Make a wish foundation. When talking about once in a lifetime things, or just something I feel I need to do before I die, this would be it. I mean, he's affected my life a great deal, and he truely is my idol. If I could meet him, I would say my life was officially complete, as it's the one thing I have always wanted to do.

Realistically, I agree with Sparky in saying I'd spend it with my friends and family. I'm terrified of dying, just because I don't wat to leave them behind. I never want to see them in pain, which would include shielding them from any pain of my death. But I'd make sure I did so many things with them. Go on holiday to Disney World, stuff like that, so that tehy always had something to remember me by.

If I knew I only had a certain short amount of time left, there are three things I’d do.

First and foremost, I’d take my daughter to all the places I never got to experience as a kid and things she has her heart set on (but aren’t in the picture right now due to money). I’d beg, borrow, steal to get the fundage to take her to Disney World, the Grand Canyon, and scuba diving the Great Barrier Reef.

Two things I’d like to do but NEVER would unless I was going to die anyway because of fear would be bungee jumping and skydiving.

The last one is pretty out there...I’d like to rob a bank just for the hell of it and to see if I could get away with it. Maybe I’ve watched Pointe Blank and Set It Off one too many times, lol.

If I only had a limited amount of time life there is a few things I would want to do.

1. Tell the person who I like that I like them.
2. Tell everyone what i thought of them.
3. Go streaking in the middle of traffic(just for kicks)
4. Eat alot of good food(i love food)
5. Spend time with my family.

I would do all of these things because they would either be fun or are things I have always wanted to do. In the end in the last hours I had left I would probably be like Jake and want to die a "cool" death...so I would probably jump out of a plane(without a parachute) or jump off something really high..

If I knew I was going to die in a certain amount of time, I'm not sure how many things I'd actually want to do. If I knew that I had a limited amount of time, I think I'd just be trying to get my life in order and make sure that people I cared about were as taken care of as they possibly could be. If there was a single thing I'd want to do, and if the time worked out, I'd want to see a Super Bowl and a Wrestlemania. For those two nights, the world of sports and wrestling respectively are focused on those two places. I wouldn't want to do something out of the ordinary other than that though. Knowing that my life was going to be ended shortly, I wouldn't be worried about myself, but rather the people that I knew would be tehre after I was gone.

If I knew I was going to die I would want to have sex. Yes I am a virgin at 21 but if I was going to die I'm sure there is some woman out there that would take pity on me. If I wasn't a virgin I would want to go skydiving. My mother has been skydiving before and she says it's a lot of fun. Even with my fear of hights I would want to give it a try.

I would love to see WrestleMania or any PPV Live in the US - Preferabally Madison Square Garden. I've only seen the tours in Scotland so it see a PPV it would just be amazing.
As a Virgin sex is the obvious one - I ain't dying a virgin. I have the vision of being separatated in Heavan and I'll end up with the Star Trek nerds and I don't know Klingon!
Learn The Vulcan Death Grip (Don't link this to sex) because people bug me and I would love to just knock them out quickly and it would be funny.
Revisit Canada. Been there once when I was 14 and loved it. If I had the chance I would go again before I die.
TNA iMPACT in Orlando - go to the tapings. If I've done the other things on my list I could spare 4 hours to watch TNA.

Oh, if I were to die.. Hm..

First, the obvious, I would spend time with my loved ones.. friends and family..

Second, I would go skydiving with my mom; she says it's fun.

Third, I would take advantage of the make-a-wish foundation and try to get backstage at Wrestlemania..

Fourth, I have always been dying to swim with sharks..

Fifth, I would let everyone know exactly what I thought of them without fearing what they said to me or what they thought of me afterwards. I'd be dead. It wouldn't really matter.

I guess the most important thing would be to give my family and friends happy things to remember me by.. Though, if I could do that Wrestlemania thing, I would die very, very happy.

If I was terminally ill, I would go to Chicago and ask for ketchup on my hot dog. Apparently it's taboo there. But seriously, I'd like to stay around my family and friends. I can't think of anything more comforting before death than having loved ones by my side.
That would probably be as I got closer to death as before that I would like to travel in America visiting places like the Grand Canyon and Alaska. Just to see how beautiful the world is.

All that shit out of the way and I would experiment with drugs. I've never taken any of that stuff but if death was a certainty I'd like to give it a go.

If i got to do one thing before i died, i would tell the person that i like that i like them. Ive been dying to tell her, but i dont think i should, because she probebly wouldnt care. I have liked her since the day i met her and it would feel so good to tell someon (mainly her) that i like her. I would als stay home from school and spend time with my mom or dad.

There are heaps of things that I would like to do if I was dying, as i'm only young and haven't had time to experience many different things in life. But there are only three things I would like to do if I was dying.

First, I would tell the person that I like that I like them, like a number of people, but I would also ask them what they think of me. It kills me inside sometimes when I think about it and wonder whether she actually likes me or not.

Second, I would spend some more time with my family. I already spend heaps of time with my friends, but I don't really spend time with my family. I basicaly come home and stay in my room, either on here, playing guitar, reading etc. But I would like to have all my loved ones with me as I was dying.

Thirdly, I would like to go to an AFL Grand Final. I love the AFL, and have never been to a Grand Final. I have been to a semi final and the atmosphere was electric, so I can't imagine what it would be like at a Grand Final. It wouldn't even matter if my team were in it, but if they were in it and they won, then I would be ecstatic.

There are a number of other smaller things that I would like to do, but these are the three biggest and most important ones. If I did these three things, then I would die happy.

Before I die, there are a couple things I need to do.

1. A mate and myself have agreed to buy a travel package each when we get a job and save up money to go to a WrestleMania one day. I've been to many, many house shows and would love to get a chance to go to the grand daddy of them all, WrestleMania.

2. I have to see my faveourite bands in concert. These would be My Chemical Romance and Marilyn Manson. I love the music and always miss out on tickets when both bands have been here and it frustrates me immensely.

3. Go to Egypt. I am fasinated with Ancient Egypt and I want to see the pyramids, the valley of the kings, Tutankhamen's tomb and more important sites and places in Ancient Egyptian history aswell as the Cairo museum.

4. Meet Chris Jericho. As HBK-aholic said she would take advantage of the make a wish foundation, I would try that aswell to meet Chris Jericho. He has been my faveourite wrestler for so long and to meet him would be a dream come true. I have seen him once, but he lost which made me disappointed :( so I can't wait until RAW comes next year, I will try to meet him at the airport if I can find out what flight they are on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back