• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Young Bucks make a gimmick out of Booker T and Recent Events

wtfhappened

Dark Match Winner
Recently on Roh video wire 9-21-11, the Youngs Bucks are shown starting an angle where they refuse to shake their opponents hand after their match. On the video wire they cut a promo that includes:
1. Their try out match for WWE and later saying that they can and have worked everywhere and choose to be in Roh.

2. They mention that they're burning all their bridges. Possibly a reference to the fact that they asked to be released from their TNA contract and then buried them in a recent interview.

3. "if your over 40 years old we don't want to shake your hand" and
Nick Jackson/Jeremy Buck ends the promo by say, "can you dig that sucka."

Both obvious digs at RVD and Booker T.

Now their obviously playing up the cocky heel angle (as has been their persona for quite some time) but I was wondering what everyone else thought about playing up real life politics in order to get yourself some heat.

https://www.rohwrestling.com/content/videowires

I think it's a great idea and in my opinion thats where wrestling is heading. Real Life characters ala CM Punk. Using real life situations and people and basically becoming a more realistic form of entertainment.

When i first read about the bucks "lack of respect" towards guys like RVD and Booker i instantly hoped they used it to their advantage and played on it and thank god they have. It's a cool little angle that should help them gain a bit of attention in the wrestling world and thats always a good thing!

When companies keep driving their talent and championships into the dirt, it's stuff like this that is really going to get wrestling fans talking. Further conspiracy, Booker T recently had a match, maybe they're setting up for Young Bucks to WWE vs Booker (I highly doubt it but it's fun to speculate).

i would LOVE to see the bucks in wwe. at least their style in the wwe.....
the tag teams are a joke in the E and they know that they couldn't even take full advantage of what these guys have to offer. name one tag team in the E's history that could put on that kind of a match the bucks offer?

If they want to be playing in high school gymnasiums for the rest of their careers, then it is a great move. What they should actually be doing is knuckling down and trying to show why they are worth taking on board even if they are tossers. Seriously, Austin Aries did it, now he's doing ok in TNA, or at least he was a few weeks ago, I've not seen it since.

Before anyone goes "waaah, young bucks don't want to be in WWE", you don't go for a fucking try out to something you don't want to do.

All this will achieve is further annoy the people who might put them in a position where when they are 40 they live in a big house with a nice car, rather than living in a car taking prescription painkillers and wondering where it all went wrong like the majority of their peers. Fair enough, Goldust and Booker T might be hasbeens, but the Young Bucks are almost guaranteeing that they will end up neverweres.

:lmao:

Great move. I am sure booker T win't be offended in any way. If the bucks do indeed get signed to WWE this could be a way to make a good storyline between them and booker T. Hopefully that does happen. I think they are too talented to be working in high school gyms the rest of thier careers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back