• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You still want to see a lot of the X Division?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boring

Occasional Pre-Show
AJ, Daniels, Kaz, Joe, all gone.

X Division is what now? Tigre Uno?

Not sure who else to add because Low Ki is in BDC storylines and possibly feuding Drew and Ion is support for Bro Mans tag team.

This is a case where TNA should take a clue from WWE, don't sabotage your talent. As far as WWE is concerned, NXT is the X Division and all of the indies rolled into one. Whatever you want as an indy fan, NXT will give to you, but don't expect it from Raw and PPVs.

Bryan, Rollins, Ziggler, they're all guys you fans would of wanted to see in X Division 5-10 years ago, but why stick them there when they can be main stream, relevant stars.

To me, X Division is for people who can't be stars and make the transition to the main roster, and at this point, unless it's re-filled weekly, there isn't a reason to want new X Division stars. Low Ki, Sonjay, Tigre, Ion... they've all reached a ceiling.

As a TNA fan, you want more Bram, Drew, EC3, the already established Roode, Aries, Hardy, Angle, MVP, Magnus, Lashley, Storm, Anderson. Tyrus, Abyss, Revolution, Gunner, they're all supporting characters. There is nothing drawing about the X Division unless TNA goes out and grabs the next Hardys, Bucks, Rockers, Rey Mysterios, and AJ Styles etc, which they won't do.

As a fan, I think it's time for you to reconsider what you want and realize the future of TNA is in the general roster. Heck, WWE's buying out anything off the indies that makes any sense anyway, don't expect anywhere near the skill of X Division of old.

I completely agree that NXT has a roster that would make up a far greater X-Division than anything that TNA could put together.

And I do think that a part of what the fans that are saying that they want the company to "put a focus on the division" mean, is that they want to see TNA commit to bringing in as many top level X-Division athletes as possible(because there is talent out there that isn't WWE-bound).

There is also a lot of quality X-Division talent in the company, but I agree that most of those guys are being used more as lackey's. Still, the likes of Aries, Low Ki, King, Sanada, Manik, Uno, Spud, Mandrews, and DJ Z does give TNA a nice base for a division. They just have to let them work matches. Also if Eddie has to miss the upcoming set of TV tapings, then I think it would be a smart move by the promotion to use Davey in an X-Division type of singles role during his absence. Davey is too good for TNA to barely feature or just lump into mismatched tag teams on those shows.

Ok, you just put what the X Division needs in perspective for me.
The Wolves mean shit to me as a tag, I don't know about anyone else.
I think they'd be far better used in the X Division and feuding one another. Heck, let them live there. I hate to even see Aries name associated with the X Division, but Richards and Edwards are in a perfect position to help the division. I don't want to see Aries in X Division but I would like to see him vs The Wolves.

I also would like to see The Wolves above anyone else moving the X Division along. There are so many gimmick and multi-man matches that I think Eddie and Davey could be the root of in the X Division that the title would get a boost from, but it all counts on them breaking up.

For me, it's all between the lines and while in the World title scene, I don't see The Wolves, as far as the X Division goes, I can see them doing a good job as singles along with what the rest of what the division has to over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back