"You Still Got It!"

PlayTheGame

The Cerebral Assassin
This thread is all about the wrestling legends of the past that "still got it" and could go today if called upon. A great example of what I'm talking about is the return of Ricky Steamboat at WM25 (and again at Backlash 2009). He put on a great show and definitely showed that he still has it.

So, on the heels of Steamboat's triumphant (yet brief) WWE return, who else in the large pool of wrestling legends (no matter what wrestling companie(s) they were ever involved with) could still go today, and "still got it"?

I have a few in mind myself but I'm almost certain that Dean Malenko could still go today and get a similar reaction from a wrestling crowd as Steamboat did. He's still in decent shape and I just bet that he can still pull off a pretty smooth performance in the ring.

So, who else still has it?

For Me it would have to be sid, the guy is stillin monsterious shape and i could see the crowd going nuts as soon as they hear his theme music blare from the speakers, fans would mark out seeing sid go against the new generation and reignite his feud with shawn michaels, i believe the only thing that is stopping sid from making a comeback is the fact that he wouldnt be able to pass a welness test at this point

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back