• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You Poeple Are Going To Hate The New Raw

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Picture a show where Jack Swagger, Kofi Kingston, and Dolph Ziggler are your top midcard prospects. Where Alberto Del Rio and Mysterio are occupying top shelf main event spots just below the VERY top guys. Where Drew McIntyre reeks of potential but the show is just to crowded to give him his due.

This new Raw is exactly like SmackDown late last year and early this year. Cena and Miz occupy the same spots as Edge and Kane. CM Punk is your Dashing Cody Rhodes. We are way over capacity. But oh, look. Along comes R-Truth and John Morrison. Their feud is way hot. They'll need serious screen time. Oh, look. Michael Cole needs a segment to build whatever feud he's in. Hey, The Rock is showing up this week. That's more time being eaten up. Oh, and Big Show. He's gotta be on Raw every week too.

Some seriously talented guys aren't getting their due here. Brace yourself. The complaining will be wild.

So my incentives to watch are what? Show, Truth, Cena, Mysterio, Del Rio on top? No thanks.

So we're looking at shifting feuds between Truth, Punk, Miz, Del Rio, Morrison, Cena, Mysterio and Kofi? Hmm. Yeah, I can get on board with that. Fuck whoever's lower down on the card.

w1zac5.jpg

Is it bad that several of the guys who got drafted to Smackdown I already thought were on Smackdown? Ie- Khali, Yoshi, etc. Simply reading the results of each show is not broadening my wrestling knowledge.

I was barely watching Raw as is, solely for Natalya and Bryan matches. Now that all my Raw favorites (Natalya, Bryan, Regal, Tatsu) are on Smackdown, I've got little to no reason to watch or follow it. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back