You can bant a killer 4 ever. Im a huge idiot

Because, when he was about to return, the first thing that any of you do is get ready to ban him. The ban hammer pics and such. Everyone is out to get him. He was baited into his last infraction and this one was on a rule that is never infracted. He didn't have a chance.

do you take EVERYTHING this seriously??

er yea, maybe everyone was ready to ban him becuase he habitually breaks the rules??? it makes you look stupid when it took him FORTY FIVE FUCKING MINUTES to break the rules when he came back.

Because, when he was about to return, the first thing that any of you do is get ready to ban him. The ban hammer pics and such. Everyone is out to get him. He was baited into his last infraction and this one was on a rule that is never infracted. He didn't have a chance.

You mean like Braden Walker?

I really dont care that he's banned. But now I've gotta find another damned tag partner.

I'll Tag with you... I'm possibly the next big thing of WZ Forums... Overwhelming Charisma, Awesome Humour, Great Build, Nice Amateur Background, Flawless Gimmick... oh yea and I'm good at making sigs...

I'll Tag with you... I'm possibly the next big thing of WZ Forums... Overwhelming Charisma, Awesome Humour, Great Build, Nice Amateur Background, Flawless Gimmick... oh yea and I'm good at making sigs...

Just think of a team name.

Just think of a team name.

Kombat Kings? Ruff Ryders? The KombatStars? Brothers In Arms (BIA)? Super Kombat Bros.? The FightStars? The Suck N Fuck Connection? Iron Cock and Steel Dick? WarKings? Army of Two? Two Man Regime? The Matching Spandex Squad? Any of these...?:blink:

How about The Jizz Jazzers? The Cum Stains? Sexual Cyanide? Acidic Erections? Nooby Boobies? The Jizz and Cum Morrison? The Legion of Groom? PuppetMasters? The PorkSwords? Rooster Lovers? Rooster Riders? Rooster Lickers? Kharismatic Kanadian Kids? Any???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back