You are stranded on a desert island...

Sweetie, I fear you will burn to a crisp then.

We're going to have little albino Bryans, I fear.

She's probably coming home around lunch. I want to do some laundry and clean a little, been neglecting my chores. Not that I am doing that right now, but I'm drinking coffee and watching Phillies highlights.

Good to hear. Glad she's ok; now she can go back to being insane. Congrats on the Phillies. I changed the background on the computer in the hallway at work. You will love it. You realize, if the WS goes to 7 games, we we will be in the center of absolute mayhem on Nov. 5th.

We're going to have little albino Bryans, I fear.

Good to hear. Glad she's ok; now she can go back to being insane. Congrats on the Phillies. I changed the background on the computer in the hallway at work. You will love it. You realize, if the WS goes to 7 games, we we will be in the center of absolute mayhem on Nov. 5th.

She is definitely feeling better, already making comments on what or specifically who I am doing while she is away.
Velvet will definitely purchase our plane tickets back to Philly once a month.
If it goes seven games we will immediately have to find a tv to watch the end. Then after they win, since we are good at setting fires, we will celebrate by burning stuff in Philly. By stuff I mean a certain thief. All that body oil, he'll go up like a hairy marshmallow.

She is definitely feeling better, already making comments on what or specifically who I am doing while she is away.

I would expect nothing less. She must be feeling better.

Velvet will definitely purchase our plane tickets back to Philly once a month.

Good.

If it goes seven games we will immediately have to find a tv to watch the end. Then after they win, since we are good at setting fires, we will celebrate by burning stuff in Philly. By stuff I mean a certain thief. All that body oil, he'll go up like a hairy marshmallow.

Fantastic plan. There will be huge parties all over the city if it comes down to a win in game 7. I like the fire idea. But you guys need to hold down the thief so I can take whatever shirt he wearing. I will get a shirt from him. Oh yes, I will get one.

I am now off to supervision.....

I don't wanna play this game as I get the feeling the members of the opposite sex would rather form a wolfpac and have intercourse with eachother than let me touch them.

Don't be so hard on yourself, as long as you don't get caught looking at their ass cleavage you'll be ok. Unless you look like Dee Snider, than yeah, that wolfpac thing might happen.

1. Pixie Lott
2. Chloe Vevrier
3. Leighton Meester

1. Romance Of The Three Kingdoms - Luo Guanzhong
2. Remembrance Of Things Past - Marcel Proust
3. A Dance To The Music Of Time - Anthony Powell

1. Andrei Rublev
2. La Dolce Vita
3. 8 1/2

Reactions: TLC
I'm reading this right now, and loving it.

They're making it into a movie. It's going to be AWESOME. Brad Pitt is supposed to be lead interviewer dude.

...Though I'm not entirely sure this wouldn't be better as a mini-series, with maybe 2 or 3 interviews per hour and a half block. The book just seems built that way.

Opposite Sex
1) My GF
2) Amy Smart
3) Rosario Dawson

Books
1) I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell by Tucker Max
2) Jester by James Patterson
3) A Lion's Tale by Jericho

Movies
Blues Brothers
Scrubs Season 5
Clerks II

Women:
Maria Kannellis
Robin Scherbatsky
Janine Lindemulder [cause I'm oldschool like that]

Books:
It
Heartbreak and Triumph
The Great Gastby

Movies:
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Mrs. Doubtfire [one of the most underrated quoteable comedies ever.]
The Dark Knight

Women:
Maria Kannellis
Robin Scherbatsky
Janine Lindemulder [cause I'm oldschool like that]

Books:
It
Heartbreak and Triumph
The Great Gastby

Movies:
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Mrs. Doubtfire [one of the most underrated quoteable comedies ever.]
The Dark Knight

I might stop by your island so we can watch Mrs. Doubtfire and read the Great Gatsby. I love both of these!!

Opposite Sex:

Maria Brink
Amy Lee
Candace Kucsulain

(So I have a blonde, brunette, and a redhead...My tastes change)

Books:

The Paths We Choose
Catcher In The Rye
Edgar Allan Poe Complete Works

Movies:

Shawshank Redemption
Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind
The Dark Knight

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics