• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Yo, X.

Steamboat Ricky

WZCW's Living Legend
I used the term "flying spaghetti monsters" in my Old Testament exam today...specifically as a tribute to you. Context:

"If Israel was worshiping flying spaghetti monsters in place of YHWH, then perhaps it would be an appropriate time for some prophecy."

Ricky: where academia and WZ unite.

I used the term "flying spaghetti monsters" in my Old Testament exam today...specifically as a tribute to you. Context:

"If Israel were worshiping flying spaghetti monsters in place of YHWH, then perhaps it would be an appropriate time for some prophecy."

Ricky: where academia and WZ unite.

Fixed.

But, I think the idea of God to the ancient Israelis wasn't too far off from that. There is no mention of what God looked like in the old testament. The idea that God was a man with a long flowing beard came from the constant use of the Hebrew word melech, which means king when loosely translated. God made everything in his image, so technically, God is an amalgam of everything.

I've had 4 hours of sleep and could not cur abouts teh grammerz on WZ.

If they called what they were worshipping "Flying Spaghetti Monster" then it would not be worshipping YHWH.

The flying spaghetti monster strikes again.

Ricky, I'll be carving your name into my arm sometime tonight. Baby.

75861588_ac3cc17c5f.jpg

Man, I had my Old Testament exam today, I should have used Flying Spaghetti monster. I knew I was missing something

I was the 1st pastafarian from London on Facebook, and the 21st in the world, then everyone started doing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back