• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Yo Listen to what I did

Suneeboy

Big Boot, Leg Drop, 1....2....3
Did you ever see those work at home advertisements on television or on the internet? Well one day about a month and a half ago, I was messing around on the internet and decided, "Hey I'm fed up with my job, let me just see if this Work@Home thing is a scam or if its legit."

I responded to the ad and got the training package and went through the training, and they really taught me how to start my own business from home based on the internet. I officially got started in the month of August, and part-time around my full time job and I made $325 and I only put in about 2-3 hours a week tops, isn't that sick? The good thing is, I'm building momentum and its only going to grow from here. So imagine if I can dedicate 20 hrs a week of my time.

The point of this post is, don't count something out until you try it. There probably are schemes out there but there are some out there that are legit. I'm the crazy guy who responded to an ad that most people would call SPAM and ended up liking it. You never know what's out there.

I spend too much time on this board for me not to tell ya'll my story....

Is that so? Maybe you can use that money to buy an oil well in Nigeria.

Yeah but so what. I'm sick of working in corporate America. They are outsourcing functions to India at my job...listen to this....they want ME to go out there and train them...isn't that some shit?

Whatever works for you :)

Well that isn't blatant advertising, no, not at all.

I was thinking that too, but he never actually listed a website or anything. Unless you editted it out before I looked? Sounds a hell of a lot like an ad, but I guess it's not if nothing is specifically endorsed.

I was thinking that too, but he never actually listed a website or anything. Unless you editted it out before I looked? Sounds a hell of a lot like an ad, but I guess it's not if nothing is specifically endorsed.

No its not an ad, I didn't even tell you what I do or what my site is. Even though this is a spam friendly zone...I don't want to pull a DX and use this moment to endorse myself. Just wanted to tell you my story.

Oh and yeah I did edit my post I had all of my information up even my social security #, but then I said, nah I don't want guys like Dexter seeing this, they may mess up my credit score.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back