• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Yo KizzleBizzle

X

RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
You should review the Dragon Gate USA PPVs. Something tells me you'd really like them from that ROH review you did awhile ago. No bullshit, just straight up awesome wrestling with some of the best indy workers in America and some of the best from Japan.

I shall go locate copies for you to watch damnit. There's only been 3 PPVs so far, but all three have been freaking excellent.

I figured if you whispered it to me in the bed it would be fine out in public.

I just can't get hard without watching a little BxB Hulk darling.

I'm thinking his first name is either a complete coincidence or a nod to the actor that played Bruce Banner in the Hulk TV show: Bill Bixby.

Not really sure where the name comes from, it's pronounced BB Hulk. He's about thirty two different kinds of awesome.

Hard to say.

I'll add the first DG show to my list, but at the moment there are just SO many shows I have to get through. I need to go on a rush or something and knock some of these out.

Man do you really want to watch some terrible fucking Herb Abram UWF and late 80s AWA over some potentially awesome wrestling? ENTER THE DRAGON GATE THY SON.

Oh...well...that sounds pretty good then. Carry on.

Very much looking forward to hearing your thoughts on GAB 89.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back