• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Yo Big Sexy/Ty (and other fans of the hip and hop)

X

RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
Do you know who Danny Brown is? Some Detroit rapper is all I know, apparently Tony Yayo's protege or something only he's a thousand times better than Yayo ever was, just finished listening to his new album "The Hybrid" and it's fucking ridiculous. Right up there with the best hip-hop albums of 2010 so far, big contender for best probably.

Also, you should check out Kno's debut album, because that too is bonafide fire my man.

Danny Brown-

Kno-

My face is melting from these two awesome albums over the past few days.

She don't swallow?
That claim is preposterous
Let's just say she has a populous esophagus

I heard Danny Brown before and yeah dude he's too fucking sick. I haven't heard anything from Kno though but frolm what you posted it's something I'm going to check out.

I've heard a lot of Danny Brown's stuff being around the Detroit hip hop scene. He was featured on a song from one of J Dilla's posthumous albums, "Jay Stay Paid" that was released in 2009. He also has had interest from Roc-a-Fella Records in the past. Don't know much about his relationship with Tony Yayo but it doesn't surprise because the G-Unit guys spend a lot of time around Detroit because of 50's friendship with Eminem.

Can't watch Youtube videos at work. Well I can but I don't think the music would be office friendly to say the least. I'll check em both out when I get home.

Alright I checked out Danny Brown's album out at lunch time, got through a few songs...

And I love it. Love his lyrics and the beats he uses have an old school feel to them.

I like Dannt Brown and Kno's songs you posted X are fuckin good, especially Graveyard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back