Yeah, I'm Done Here

Leafy

Getting Noticed By Management
I know I haven't been here a lot because of shit. But now, I'm going to try to avoid this place.

I don't know if I got tired of the antics or the lack there of but I'm just tired of this place.

And not being able to watch wrestling of any kind sorta makes the going on a wrestling forum seem kind of stupid.

So consider this your last time seeing me as Leafy Shuffleboard. It's been great and some people will still see me on Facebook.

Hope you guys have fun.

It's a fucking message board, how stressful can it be? If anything the mods/admins should be the stressed ones.

Later dude.

Trust me this board has not stressed me out in the least.

Other shit in life has made me stressed, college, school, social life.

Just consider this a formal farewell.

And I love you X.

Well starting the college application process. Just took the SAT. Meeting with the college adviser on Tuesday. E-mail being flooded with college shit.

Yeah. I was willing to take the punishment for a racism joke.

All of you are just *****es. Racist *****es.

Never understood why people seem to think they'll get a Shawn Michaels farewell when they post in the Cage that they're leaving. Just stop logging on and pop back if you want to. What's the stress in that? Are you just begging for attention? Leafy, you're better than this.

Never understood why people seem to think they'll get a Shawn Michaels farewell when they post in the Cage that they're leaving. Just stop logging on and pop back if you want to. What's the stress in that? Are you just begging for attention? Leafy, you're better than this.

^^^^

Oh, and goodbye you racist asshole.

You're gonna let DK Wilton qualify for the Lethal Lottery?

Business has just picked up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back