xoxo French Kiss xoxo

Cena's #1 In My Heart

Getting Noticed By Management
Lol, so this wwe mark... basically calls me a WWE mark because I liked Low Ki... aka Kaval.

Here is the reputation I received from xoxo French Kiss xoxo

"Spoken like someone who only follows the WWE because its the only wrestling promotion in the US to give a fuck about. Kaval is a fucking no body, and yes I will continue to state how if it didn't happen in the WWE it doesn't matter."

You my friend, are exactly what you called me. Your comment dissing Kaval sounds like it comes from someone who only follows the WWE.

Yes.. I backed Low Ki.. because "all I care about is the WWE"... lol your stupid. I backed Low Ki because I love WRESTLING... and WRESTLERS... and he is a damn good one. Not because I'm a WWE mark, like yourself, who follows everything WWE does like a sheep.

Your reputation basically said, because WWE didn't push Kaval.. I will hate Kaval. Making you a WWE Sheep. Maybe you meant to leave the reputation for yourself, aye?

Now I will wait for the rest of the Wrestlezone crew to jump on your side because your all gay buddy-buddy. And yes I'm talking about the guy qouted in your signature.

yawn.gif

Senshi is a joke, and WWE is better for his release.

Also, no, WWE isn't the only promotion to give a fuck about. There is also Chikara....

4f1708d0d4d9a.jpeg

Your story is tragic, you should probably carve her name into your arm to ease the pain

Make sure you dot the i

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back