Xemnas' Thread Of Hot Inked Chicks

Alex

King Of The Wasteland
As much as I like SSC's thread dedicated to boobs and trippy gifs and Katy Perry's boob thread, there seems to be a distinct lack of hot chicks with tattoos.

Inspired by Xemnas' sigs I've decided to do a thread dedicated to hot inked chicks.

tumblr_lji643oOrG1qzspi9o1_500.jpg

0906mt_05_z+up_close_models_vanessa_graw_summer_sabers+tattoo.jpg

tumblr_l652gz4kG01qzhp52o1_500.jpg

Not trying to sound like a dick, but all good looking chicks are the same. Black, white, Jewish, muslem, tattooed, pierced. Whatever if they have a smokin bod I don't care if they are coverd in tattoos.

Not trying to sound like a dick, but all good looking chicks are the same. Black, white, Jewish, muslem, tattooed, pierced. Whatever if they have a smokin bod I don't care if they are coverd in tattoos.

Hey, at least someone's finally made a positive thread involving me that isn't about The Cigar Lounge Society.

Damn all those women kind of look trashy. I wonder why that is...

Because you have a preconceived notion that if a woman is heavily inked, it means she has HIV.
I'm really sick of people putting a negative spotlight on people with tattoos. It's the reason people have to hide there tattoos and piercings at work.

tumblr_lq4fcuGign1qfc6azo1_500.jpg

No, I just think women with half their bodies covered in ink doesn't seem right. Same with guys. Why is it so hot to you to see a permanent fixture like a tattoo on a women? Does it give you something to aim at when you cum on her? They're called tits use them.

No, I just think women with half their bodies covered in ink doesn't seem right. Same with guys. Why is it so hot to you to see a permanent fixture like a tattoo on a women? Does it give you something to aim at when you cum on her? They're called tits use them.

It's just something I find attractive. And I'm not asking you to give a shit. But claiming they look trashy because they've got ink is bullshit. The fact that there posing in front of a camera is a much better indicator. I've got a lot of friends and family that are heavily tattooed and pierced. That's why I'm attracted to it, and that's why it bugs me when people say shit like that.

I can kinda ignore the tattoos, but the fact that they're all a bunch of twigs is too much. I like a girl with a body.

And facial piercings are gross.

It's just something I find attractive. And I'm not asking you to give a shit. But claiming they look trashy because they've got ink is bullshit. The fact that there posing in front of a camera is a much better indicator. I've got a lot of friends and family that are heavily tattooed and pierced. That's why I'm attracted to it, and that's why it bugs me when people say shit like that.

You find your family members attractive? Ewwww...

Nah, just playing man. I don't like it personally. But that's why I'm myself and you are you. Another reason I think they look gross is probably because they are pale as shit. Maybe if they tattooed a tan on themselves they might look better.

You find your family members attractive? Ewwww...

Nah, just playing man. I don't like it personally. But that's why I'm myself and you are you. Another reason I think they look gross is probably because they are pale as shit. Maybe if they tattooed a tan on themselves they might look better.

See, we're on opposite ends of the spectrum. I don't like tans at all. I can tolerate them, but a girl as white as a ghost is just perfect to me.

Here's another one, just for Sandy...

tumblr_lqge3r3BFT1r1ksjqo1_500.jpg

And one for Batman too. Whether he likes it or not. :p

tumblr_lqgdsaLn3B1qdqyzeo1_500.jpg

Because you have a preconceived notion that if a woman is heavily inked, it means she has HIV.
I'm really sick of people putting a negative spotlight on people with tattoos. It's the reason people have to hide there tattoos and piercings at work.

tumblr_lq4fcuGign1qfc6azo1_500.jpg

I want some orange juice. Have you ever been to the site IsAnyoneUp.com? It sounds right up your alley.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back