xbox online

tommyh

BEER MONEY
I know im probley crazy for asking this but i know people on here know.Just how do u do online play with the xbox 360.I have an internet card i can plug into the back of my xbox i was jw whatelse i had to have to be able to do online play

I'm not a 360 expert or anything as I don't own one so I could be missing a step or two but I believe it's fairly straight forward.

You'll need: An Internet Survice Provider, a way to connect your Xbox 360 to your modem & an Xbox Live account.

The price of an Xbox Live account varies depending on the length of of time you'd life to purchase. ($7.99 for a monthly membership, $19.99 for 3 months, $49.99 for one year)

Connect your Xbox 360 to your internet by using an ethernet cable or a wireless connection, and then join Xbox Live & create a profile.

Again, I'm not an Xbox user so this might not be 100% accurate, but I believe this is how it's done.

Good luck & enjoy your games.

you cant use an internet card you must use either an ethernet cord from ur modem or wifi if you have a slim model 360 wifi is built in in which case you need actual internet from an internet provider and a wireless router however an ethernet cord will still work but not an internet card those only work on computers

If by "internet card" you mean a wireless adaptor, then you need to make sure you have a wireless router for your internet connection, then simply plug the wireless adaptor into the back usb port on the Xbox, go into your system settings, network settings, wireless settings, then configure the wireless connection to use your home wifi.

If your talking about your Xbox live membership card. Open up your Guide move to the left twice and select redeem code and put it in. If this is not what your talking about I suggest you call Microsoft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back