• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

X/Mr. Eko: WZ Serial Raper

Macca

The Sunflower Samurai
Many posters fear that what they say may lead them to eternal damnation from the staff, so they prevent themselves from saying anything even remotely confronting. Make me make this clear: These men are *****es and have no place in this forum. Unfortunately, quite a few of them reside here.

What a surprising and more importantly, refreshing it is to see a poster who has no boundaries he will not cross to make his point, a man who has a thousand original ways to call you a pedo. A man who does not care what you think, and no regard for what you do. This revolutionary figure of which I speak of, is the man known simply as X.

His exploits on these intrawebs are legendary, and with them, many a scalp has been taken. What is more amazing is that the man can go from *****-slamming troll to well respected wrestling scholar. Truly this man was sent by God/ Satan/ Clooney to educate us all.

Recently, he, along with his fellow sailor Macca, have faced the ferious being know as Moral Dick that sails the Bar Room seas. And although this monster may have taken the life of X's trolling buddy, he will not stop till his whale h harpooned, and made into soap to lather X's soft lovable skin.

Consider X to be like the mystical beast known as a siren. His good looks (Kobashi avatar = SEX) and soothing songs (Non-spam sections) prove to be
an unstoppable magnet to all those around you. But let it known that this be a curse. For when you are within range, he will smash your skull on the nearest hard thing and skull-fuck you to Kingdom come. And take great pleasure in doing so.

Send fan-letters, apologies for any previous grievances, or questions to the Captain of the lulz here.

I am not aware of the one you "X", but I do know Mr.Eko, and he's fucking awesome. I suppose given by the context of your post and title, you are referring that they are the same person. Mr. Eko is a brilliant poster, and I beleive he is also staff. Not going to help you out. When I do get out of here Macca, I'll be sure to vist you.

I am not aware of the one you "X", but I do know Mr.Eko, and he's fucking awesome. I suppose given by the context of your post and title, you are referring that they are the same person. Mr. Eko is a brilliant poster, and I beleive he is also staff. Not going to help you out. When I do get out of here Macca, I'll be sure to vist you.

Lol, this cunt is brain-damaged beyond compare. He has no idea of the carnage he and I concocted together.

wwetributes, you are one of the biggest duds Ive ever seen. And I'm so happy Areoplex has surpassed your moronic status, because now nobody outside of this Prison even remember you, and for good reason. People still speak about yours truly, on the other hand, to this day?

Oh, you're gonna come visit me. Well, I'd give you my coordinates but you'd mistake it for my phone number and try and have phone sex with me. So never mind...

Lol, this cunt is brain-damaged beyond compare. He has no idea of the carnage he and I concocted together.

wwetributes, you are one of the biggest duds Ive ever seen. And I'm so happy Areoplex has surpassed your moronic status, because now nobody outside of this Prison even remember you, and for good reason. People still speak about yours truly, on the other hand, to this day?

Oh, you're gonna come visit me. Well, I'd give you my coordinates but you'd mistake it for my phone number and try and have phone sex with me. So never mind...

stunned%20coach.jpg

That's your mum's favourite finger. Dare you to ask her why.

Like said on the other thread, you've been really short on insults. Resorting to our parents now. Seriously, kind of old school don't you think?

And she already told me why. She does it your you all the time. And I don't mean flick you off.

Like said on the other thread, you've been really short on insults. Resorting to our parents now. Seriously, kind of old school don't you think?

And she already told me why. She does it your you all the time. And I don't mean flick you off.

Lol, this coming from the guy who's had to resort to using pictures for the
past few posts. It's clear I'm taking your ass to town, isn't it?

"your you"? Future Harvard student here folks. But to answer that, I know what she does with it. Imagine a disappearing trick, except replace the bunny with her finger, and replace the hat with her vagina, which, ironically, now looks like a wizard's sleeve thanks to me.

Lol, this coming from the guy who's had to resort to using pictures for the
past few posts. It's clear I'm taking your ass to town, isn't it?

"your you"? Future Harvard student here folks. But to answer that, I know what she does with it. Imagine a disappearing trick, except replace the bunny with her finger, and replace the hat with her vagina, which, ironically, now looks like a wizard's sleeve thanks to me.

grammar_nazi.jpg

Well maybe if you learned some, people at school wouldn't be reminded of the Fuhrer when you walk by, stalking girls with that big walk of yours...

Now your comebacks don't even make sense. Congratulations you beat your old high score of being completely ******ed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back