[Official] WZ Main Event Mafia Headquarters

This one's for me and Monkey. I just rolled up a thick spliff and lit it up and am blasting this at full volume and thought of you.

[youtube]EIGrZXfSpgA[/youtube]

An official Statement from the nWZo

It has come to our attention that Deej is threatening retaliation on two members of the WZ MEM. We would like to state that we, in no way, shape, or form condone said behaviour. No, in fact, we would like to apologize for his behaviour. We wish no ill will toward you all.

Sincerely,

Dewey.

An official Statement from the nWZo

It has come to our attention that Deej is threatening retaliation on two members of the WZ MEM. We would like to state that we, in no way, shape, or form condone said behaviour. No, in fact, we would like to apologize for his behaviour. We wish no ill will toward you all.

Sincerely,

Dewey.

rolls eyes at dewey, we are supposed be the wznwo not the Pussy world order

Traitors, Burna, X traitors we will get ya with the black and white attack all over your faces, ya dig

Shut the fuck up, seriously. We've already explained this to you, we're still brothers. But not you. In fact, we may need to boot yer ass.

The difference here though Tdigs is that this faction is actually good. The WZNWO had about 4-5 good members, and 30 shit ones.

nWZo was like ECW... getting well known posters to establish us newbies. So far, it has worked wonders for me. Now, I am helping those under me get over.

Oh well... good luck with the MEM faction.

So back to actual WZ MEM business. What kind of sigs did you decide on? Individual or collective? I COULD do both if you really wanted, I guess.

When you said regarding katie lea...not bad for an english bird. Even though shes german

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back