X-Division at BFG

Cereal Killer

Boy Better Know
The X-division is something unique TNA has come up with since their formation but what the hell are they doing with it now?:confused: The biggest PPV of the year (in TNA) is coming up and there has been nothing on the X-division.:wtf:

What do you think they are going to do with them at BFG?
Instead of making them talk for the build-up, do you think that maybe they just want to have a huge ultimate X or something between them at BFG?--So no talk just walk?

Thoughts?

If you look through some of the threads you'll see that I have said something simliar in respsonse to BFG. man they need to revamp that X division. I'd love to see Petey William or Elix Skipper back. theres plenty of forgotten high flyers to choose from.

Last year or the year before, if I remember correctly, the X-division guys were not even featured in Destination-x, something that is supposed to be about the X division.. So I'm not too shocked about it; its sad, yeah, but they seem to think (still) that the Heavyweight division is the only draw. It is the case in WWE, but in TNA things are different; people actually want the light weight guys to go out there and do their stuff. Some people (TNA management) never learn.

I basically look for TNA to go the same route for the X Division's role at BFG as they did for the last ppv, which is to just tack on an X Division match at the last minute as little more than time filler. I expect the match will be a threeway or fourway match that'll be on the card just for the purpose of filling some air time. I expect that the match will get little to no hype and will probably only be announced on the last episode of IW before the BFG ppv.

Without Austin Aries, the X Division has gone back to the irrelevance that's defined its existence for several years just as many feared it would. As of right now, there's nobody in the X Division that's particularly interesting and TNA doesn't seem to be doing anything to build anyone. Zema Ion is pretty much just doing what other X Division champs have done, with the exception of Aries, for years now: carry the title without much of anything be done with him, the title or the X Division as a whole.

Best they can do for the X Division at this years Bound For Glory is Kenny King vs. Zema Ion. It wouldn't be the best ever, but its better then nothing. I don't think we have seen enough of Kenny King in TNA for this to even matter anyways.

Sorrenson would be my choice, given the history of the two. But, I believe he wont be near clear enough to compete.

I think TNA was planning a match between Jesse Sorenson and Zema Ion for the X-Division title at Bound For Glory. But it's not happening anymore since Sorenson is not coming back.

The best match at the moment for X-Division Title at Bound for Glory would be between Kid Kash, Doug Williams and Sonjay Dutt preferably in a ladder match. Doug Williams is the most talented and experienced X-Division wrestler at the moment.

More then that, in the future TNA should try to get in some ROH talent to boost their X-Division. Even Styles, Daniels, Joe, Aries, Amazing Red, Homicide, Magnus and Williams were taken from ROH and they made good success in TNA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back