• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[WZ's Sexiest Bachelor] 1st Round: justinsayne vs. Derf

[WZ's Sexiest Bachelor] 1st Round

• justinsayne

• Derf

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show
[WZ's Sexiest Bachelor] 1st Round:
4. justinsayne vs 9. Derf​

Please vote out these two who you think is the sexiest bachelor of WZ forums is. To help the ladies can ask questions and the guys can post pics and anything else to get them a win. Voting will last one day and remember guys no voting for yourself.

Derfs back. And if I wanted to be an instrument, I would be the bass guitar. I'm not the most important, but nothing would be the same without me.

And on a side note, I had to votew for Justin just to see who was winning. And it's not me.

Derfs back. And if I wanted to be an instrument, I would be the bass guitar. I'm not the most important, but nothing would be the same without me.

And on a side note, I had to votew for Justin just to see who was winning. And it's not me.

You would of been DQ if you would of vote for yourself

SexyMe.jpg

How sexy am I ladies? Gimme votes!

EDIT: Has Justin even posted a pic of himself? How do we know how sexy he is/isn't?!?!

Justin, you do realise there's an entire forum now who are actually going to kill you if you don't post a pic of yourself?

Justin, you do realise there's an entire forum now who are actually going to kill you if you don't post a pic of yourself?

I'm not gonna kill him. In fact, I'm applauding him for not doing it. This would be considered the "Mother" of all Peer Pressure situations.. and he shouldn't have to post a picture, just so a lot of unknowns can see someone half naked. (seeing as to how it'd be breasts only)

If you wanna see breasts, for the love of Gawd man, google it. :lmao: If it makes you feel ANY better, google "Danielle's Breasts" I'm sure you'll still get a set. :p

Oh Will, just fuck of out of it? Buzzkiller alert dude. Buzz. Killer. Alert.

Sorry, Cola.. I know how you've longed to see a pair of breasts. :boobs: (by the way, isn't this icon a bit 'revealing' to be on the forum?)

Anyways.. here you go Cola, some breasts you can call your very own..

big-daddy-v.jpg

(If you look close enough, you can get some nipple action in there too, Cola. Be sure to clean your keyboard when you're done :thumbsup: You can thank me later.)

OK, bringing out Big Daddy V was uncalled for.

Damn, the writing in my new sig looks fuzzy.

OK, bringing out Big Daddy V was uncalled for.

Damn, the writing in my new sig looks fuzzy.

I'm not sure. You know if you think about it in a positive, you could challenge Danielle on how you may feel Big Daddy V's nipples look more appealing than her's may or could..

Thus, because she's so inthralled with her breasts, she'd WANT to prove you wrong.. in doing so, showing you to prove it. See.. you really just have to think these things through. In the long run, I was helping you, by showing you a picture of a big fat guy's nipples.

And yeah, the writing is likely fuzzy, because what you have her saying, is likely only seeable in a dream.. :p :lmao:

Aww... Dispite posting a pic, I'm not sexy... Kinda makes me think this isn't looking for the next batchlor, but it's mearly a 2nd tournament, isn't it?
[youtube]-QXEYdSpOeY[/youtube]
Is that not sexy enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo