• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[WZ's Sexiest Bachelor] 1st Round: Eazy Free vs. Total Package

[WZ's Sexiest Bachelor] 1st Round

• Eazy Free

• Total Package

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show
[WZ's Sexiest Bachelor] 1st Round:
6. Eazy Free vs 7. Total Package​

Please vote out these two who you think is the sexiest bachelor of WZ forums is. To help the ladies can ask questions and the guys can post pics and anything else to get them a win. Voting will last one day and remember guys no voting for yourself.

Let's break it down...

More Sexy: Wes.

More Cool: Wes.

Better Poster: Wes.

Better Lover: Wes, Free is 16, he's still shooting early.

Better E-Friend: Wes.

Overall better personality: Wes.

This one's a runaway.

well you can be DQ for voting for yourself lol

I still think I should've lost to Jake to begin with. If Jake advanced into the 3-way with you and Shockey, it'd be even worse to decide a winner.

And Wes would likely have to be DQed here, for that too then.. cause when it comes to winning Danielle, I'm sure Wes would vote himself over and over again if he could.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's created 5 alternate names, just to vote himself over again. :lmao:

I still think I should've lost to Jake to begin with. If Jake advanced into the 3-way with you and Shockey, it'd be even worse to decide a winner.

And Wes would likely have to be DQed here, for that too then.. cause when it comes to winning Danielle, I'm sure Wes would vote himself over and over again if he could.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's created 5 alternate names, just to vote himself over again. :lmao:

haha well that DQ rule is aka the Will rule :p

Wes should beat EZ

Wes' Records:

Best Mod(Not G-Mod). Will sucks..:lmao:

The first n00b to succesfully beat Sly in a debate.

Leader of the most successful Team in WZ history.

The first poster to successfully get Danielle on his side.

Most sig quotes from the looks of things.

Greatest gimmick ever(TP)

The best poster from Texas. Being from Texas is an automatic win in any situation..

Most Sexiest WZ poster. I'll win this thing with ease.

Winner of the WZ poster Tournament in a few days.

On the list of Future G-Mods/Admins

Many more..

Ok I am going to ask another Question... because I am bored...

If you and a female of your choice where walking a long the beach what would you bring?

Wes' Records:

Best Mod(Not G-Mod). Will sucks..:lmao: ...that can be true

The first n00b to succesfully beat Sly in a debate....humm I say that was Kasey

Leader of the most successful Team in WZ history....nah that was Team Jake before you were

The first poster to successfully get Danielle on his side.,,,thats becuase you were a kiss ass :p

Most sig quotes from the looks of things....at this moment in time yes

Greatest gimmick ever(TP)....nah Jonny has you beat by a mile

Most Sexiest WZ poster. I'll win this thing with ease....you sure I mean will beat Jake!

Winner of the WZ poster Tournament in a few days....could happen If I go down;)

On the list of Future G-Mods/Admins....you will tak emy spot when i mov eup so ya

Many more..

there

Wes' Records:

Best Mod(Not G-Mod). Will sucks..:lmao:

What the hell ever. :p I was made Mod over you, which obviously means they felt I was better. hahahaha

The first n00b to succesfully beat Sly in a debate.

I think that was IrishCanadian's spot.

Leader of the most successful Team in WZ history.

Wow, you're leading a group of people up against a fictional Role-Playing group. Thats some accomplishment. I've taken shits that were better planned out and more of a battle then that. :p

The first poster to successfully get Danielle on his side.

Uhm, she's always befriended Prince Albert. Way before she ever knew you, I think.

Most sig quotes from the looks of things.

Becca has about 20 "I love you 'insert user name here'" quotes around, I think she beat you there.

Greatest gimmick ever(TP)

:lmao: Yeah, you and the Stinker really got me going.

Most Sexiest WZ poster. I'll win this thing with ease.

Good thing grammar isn't high on the list for winners. lol

Winner of the WZ poster Tournament in a few days.

You're still in that?

On the list of Future G-Mods/Admins

Only because they felt it'd be too disrespecting to include people who aren't even Mods yet, over you. hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back