• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZPC Wrestlemania

Theo Mays

Part Time Poster
You wouldn't know it from the build up, but it is Wrestlemania season and it all comes to an end Sunday. Half the fun in Wrestlemania season is trying to predict the actual event. As you may (or probably not) I've been running the WZPC since 2011 or so. It's been a good time and something I have pushed hard around here. Not so much as of late, but that is why I'm deciding to step away and Wrestlemania is my last show there. I've informed KB and where it goes next is in his hands. So why not throw me a big old retirement party and go post it up in the prediction contest. I mean, who wouldn't want to be the winner of the first (and maybe last) Crash Holly Memorial Battle Royal. So click this thing here: http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?p=5163079 and go show your stuff.

Love Always
-Theo-

You wouldn't know it from the build up, but it is Wrestlemania season and it all comes to an end Sunday. Half the fun in Wrestlemania season is trying to predict the actual event. As you may (or probably not) I've been running the WZPC since 2011 or so. It's been a good time and something I have pushed hard around here. Not so much as of late, but that is why I'm deciding to step away and Wrestlemania is my last show there. I've informed KB and where it goes next is in his hands. So why not throw me a big old retirement party and go post it up in the prediction contest. I mean, who wouldn't want to be the winner of the first (and maybe last) Crash Holly Memorial Battle Royal. So click this thing here: http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?p=5163079 and go show your stuff.

Love Always
-Theo-

You're leaving the WZPC? :(
Well, if you need a replacement...I'll throw in my hat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back