WZPC Rules and Information

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the Official WrestleZone Prediction Contest. My name is Dave and I currently run the Prediction contest and am Moderator of the section. I have been running the Contest since WrestleMania 31. This thread, short as it may be, should give you information about what the Prediction Contest is and how it works. If you have any questions, or you need any more information, then please feel free to send me a PM and I will try my best to answer it for you.

What is WZPC?​

As I said, WZPC stands for the WrestleZone Predictions Contest. WZPC has been running for as long as I can remember and has been through many different incarnations and sets of rules.

As of right now, the Prediction Contest only covers WWE Pay-Per-Views but that is subject to change. The idea of WZPC is to amass as many points as you can from each WWE PPV to become the overall Champion at the end of the year. During the year, individual championships are handed out from PPV to PPV based on your predictions and add more incentive on a monthly basis.

So, you're probably asking how it works.

How WZPC Works​

At each WWE PPV, a thread will be created in the WZPC Prediction Thread sub-forum. The predictions window will be from when the thread is started (usually after Smackdown before the PPV) until the start of the PPV pre-show. Any submissions posted after the start of the aforementioned pre-show will not be counted as information can be given away during the show that would inform your predictions.

When predicting a card, WZPC asks you to pick a winner from each match, the method of finish, and how many confidence points you affix to each match. If the match card has 5 matches, then you may use 5 different confidence points (ranging from 1 to 5) on each match, but you may only use the confidence points ranking once.

Here is a sample card.

WWE Heavyweight Championship
Roman Reigns (c) versus Dean Ambrose
Winner and Confidence (5):
Method of Finish (5):

WWE Intercontinental Championship
The Miz (c) versus Alberto Del Rio
Method of Finish (5):

WWE United States Championship
Kalisto (c) versus Sheamus
Method of Finish (5):

WWE Tag Team Championships
The New Day (c) versus The Dudley Boys
Method of Finish (5):

WWE Womens Championship
Charlotte (c) versus Nikki Bella
Method of Finish (5):​

And here is how it should be filled out

WWE Heavyweight Championship
Roman Reigns (c) versus Dean Ambrose
Winner and Confidence (5): Roman Reigns (5)
Method of Finish (5): Pinfall

WWE Intercontinental Championship
The Miz (c) versus Alberto Del Rio
Winner and Confidence (5): Alberto Del Rio (1)
Method of Finish (5): Submission

WWE United States Championship
Kalisto (c) versus Sheamus
Winner and Confidence (5): Kalisto (3)
Method of Finish (5): Pinfall

WWE Tag Team Championships
The New Day (c) versus The Dudley Boys
Winner and Confidence (5): The New Day (2)
Method of Finish (5): DQ

WWE Womens Chmapionship
Charlotte (c) versus Nikki Bella
Winner and Confidence (5): Nikki Bella (4)
Method of Finish (5): Pinfall​

Please take note of a few things and how it should be completed.

Firstly, the 5 confidence points have been affixed to a match, ranging from 1 to 5. If the card had 10 matches, then you would affix the matches 10 confidence points; noting that you can only use each confidence measure once per card.

Secondly, notice the figure (5) beside the winner and the method of finish. This means that you will be awarded 5 points for each of these that you get correct. These points are given in addition to your confidence points.

Lastly, each PPV round will contain bonus questions that will award you more points if you guess the answer correctly. These questions range in terms of nature and are at the discretion of the thread starter. For an example of what sort of questions will be posted, please have a look through some of the posted threads in the prediction sub-forum.

Championships​

In WZPC, we have 2 championships during the season. They are the WZPC Heavyweight Championship and the WZPC Intercontinental Championship. Both of these Championships are defended at each WWE PPV and are determined by the scores from the previous round. The person who scores the highest during PPV “A” will challenge the Heavyweight Champion at PPV “B”. The same is true of the Intercontinental Championship, with the exception that it is the person who scored the second highest at PPV “A”.

If a champion loses his Championship, he will be awarded a rematch to the Championship at the following PPV. This will make the Championship match a triple threat match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back