WZPC Guide, Rules & FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rules, Guide & FAQ

1. Predict who you think will win each match on the PPV, then assign a Number score to each match depending on how confident you are of the winner. The scores will typically be from 1-8 (although it depends on the amount of matches) you can only assign one number to one match, which means you couldn’t assign say 7 to two Matches. So for example…

World Heavyweight Championship Match
Batista vs. Undertaker 8

WWE Championship Match
John Cena 5 vs. Shawn Michaels

Battle of the Billionaires
Bobby Lashley 6 vs. Umaga

Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Edge 7 vs. CM Punk vs. Matt Hardy vs. Mr Kennedy vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Finlay vs. Randy Orton vs. King Booker

ECW Originals vs. New Breed
Tommy Dreamer, The Sandman, Rob Van Dam & Sabu vs. Elijah Burke, Marcus Cor Von, Matt Striker & Kevin Thorn w/Ariel 4

Women’s Championship Match
Melina vs. Ashley 3

Kane vs. The Great Khali 1

United States Championship Match
Chris Benoit (c) vs. MVP 2

You will then be awarded the score for matches that you predicted correctly they will be added up, and the person with the highest score wins the Match.

2. You will not be competing against everyone involved in the Wrestlezone Predictions Contest, rather you will be assigned a match with someone and you will compete against them, you must never make the same predictions as the person you are going against (number score wise anyway) the person who posts their predictions first will have first call over what predictions they use, if yours turn out the same, you must edit them.

3. There will be Championships involved in the WZPC they will be as follows…

WZPC World Heavyweight Championship

WZPC Intercontinental Championship

WZPC Tag Team Championships (To be contested in Tag Teams which you will be assigned)

WZPC Cruiserweight Championship

We will also be making banners for you to use in your signatures, that will be allowed in addition to your first image.

4. Initially this contest will only be used for WWE Pay Per Views, with a view to starting a TNA Division if this one takes off.

5. Title shots be initially be awarded based on Performance over the predictions, after a few months a ranking system will be bought in, this will be the way we decide Titles shots if you are ranked #1 and not a Champion, then you will be given a Championship Match at the first opportunity.

6. A draw in a Championship Match results in the Champion retaining, however the challenger will receive another shot at the following Pay Per View.

7. If you have your name changed, please let us know so we know who you are, that is only if you have competed before.

8. If you hold a title for 3 months you get an automatic rematch for the belt if you lose it. This is very tough to do.

9. This is open to anyone, anyone can join in at any Pay Per View, just don’t expect to be given ‘title shots’ at your first event.

10. There is no need to explain why you are picking, who you are picking for matches, just the winner and the score is required, this doesn’t mean you cant reason your picks if you want to.

11. Any questions, please ask them in the ‘Ask a Question Thread’ not in any other Prediction related Thread.

For those of you that frequent WZPC,

Someone has put forth a proposal to make some changes to the way title shots are awarded and points allotted. I like some of these ideas, and, with the approval of my superiors, I will be implementing them following Wrestlemania.

Furthermore, I plan on doing predictions contests for TNA. I look forward to everyone's participation!

New rule, effective immediately:

If you are in a title match and cannot alternate predictions with your opponent, then you may PM your predictions to me. However, if your opponent has similar predictions and point allotments, then they will get the point preference.

So, for instance, let's assume that there are two posters, X and Y, and that Y cannot alternate predictions with X. Thus, they both PM me the following predictions:

Poster X

tdigle vs. GuyCompton
Predicted Winner: GuyCompton
Point Allotment: 2

Tastycles vs. Lee
Predicted Winner: Lee
Point Allotment: 1

Poster Y

tdigle vs. GuyCompton
Predicted Winner: GuyCompton
Point Allotment: 2

Tastycles vs. Lee
Predicted Winner: Lee
Point Allotment: 1

Since Y is the one that cannot alternate predictions, I will automatically change his/her point allotments so that a "2" is assigned to Tastycles vs. Lee and a "1" is assigned to tdigle vs. GuyCompton.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me.

1) Champions have 24 hours to post their first prediction. After that, both challenger and champion may post their card in full (however, it will be first come, first serve; I will adjust prediction values in favor of whoever posts first).

2) If a champion has posted their first prediction within 24 hours after the predictions card's release, then the challenger must respond with their first prediction within 12 hours. After that, both challenger and champion may post their card in full.

3) If champion and challenger have followed rules 1 and 2, then each has three hours to respond to the other's most recent prediction (e.g., after the challenger has posted their first prediction, the champion has three hours to make their next prediction, after the champion has posted their fifth prediction, the challenger has three hours to make their fifth prediction, etc.). Should three hours elapse without a prediction, then both challenger and champion may post their card in full.

4) Should you not be available to alternate with your opponent and must give your card to me in advance (or should you violate rules one, two, or three), then twenty points will be deducted from your final score and your card shall, if necessary, be altered in favor of your opponent's card.

These rules will go into effect at Hell In A Cell.

So in my first post (after 24 hours that is) I can just do the whole thing with nothing from the opponent first?

So in my first post (after 24 hours that is) I can just do the whole thing with nothing from the opponent first?

If you don't post anything for 24 hours, you can post your whole card. However, as a champion, if you put up your first prediction within 24 hours AND your challenger fails to post anything 12 hours after your first prediction, then you can post your whole card.

So, let's say I post a card right now, at 3:34 AM. You, as champion, get to make the first pick. If you decide to not post anything for 24 hours, then you and your opponent can post your cards in full. However, if you post your first prediction within 24 hours (let's say you do so at noon), then your opponent will have until midnight to post his first prediction. So, if he fails to post anything by midnight, then you can post your card in full at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back