WZNexus!

future admin

Getting Noticed By Management
Well, not sure if this will go far, but since everyone is making factions, I have decided to make WZNexus!!
Join if you will! Oh, I would also appreciate it if there could be a Sig maker, so we can have sigs aswell!

This is fail, sorry.

This is getting out of hand, if I didn't want more traffic to the Sports Stadium I'd end mine, but it has a pupose. As does Raw Talent, B Team, and the Impact Players.

if I didn't want more traffic to the Sports Stadium I'd end mine, but it has a pupose.

Shut your ****e mouth!

Your faction's thread has been the best of any, thus far. (thanks in part to yours' truly, of course) We've completely (I'm almost positive of it) made a 12 yr old boy.. cry. I think this is the proudest moment of my life.

1. Making a 12 yr old cry over the internet.
2. Children being born.
3. Sex with a Real Woman.

Yep. A new (non-illegal) high.

Shut your ****e mouth!

Your faction's thread has been the best of any, thus far. (thanks in part to yours' truly, of course) We've completely (I'm almost positive of it) made a 12 yr old boy.. cry. I think this is the proudest moment of my life.

1. Making a 12 yr old cry over the internet.
2. Children being born.
3. Sex with a Real Woman.

Yep. A new (non-illegal) high.

This post alone saves this thread from an EPIC failure. Now it's just fail. And that Season Ticket Holder thread is amazing. It got me my 2 sig-quotes.

You two have the best STH sigs. The rest looked choppy. I am going to look into improving them.

Forum factions serve zero purpose. Everyone in these "factions" that are created are already people who post on the regular and are at least decent at it. No one is going to see a random sig and say "Hey, I think I'm going to go post in that section now so I can get one."

Forum factions serve zero purpose. Everyone in these "factions" that are created are already people who post on the regular and are at least decent at it. No one is going to see a random sig and say "Hey, I think I'm going to go post in that section now so I can get one."
Actually, I had one guy who just joined yesterday want in on mine. I'm waiting to see how he posts in the Stadium first though.

Requesting to be in is one thing. Actually going on a posting rampage to show you don't suck is another.

Exactly, but I do think that there's been people starting to post just because they wanted the sig.

But nonetheless it has kept the WWE section active the past few days with pretty good posts to say the least, and a lot of the regulars posting in there as opposed to what they didn't do before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back