• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW

It's toned down the gay since Ashleigh got buried by Mr. Reidar. Boy, does he know how to plow you into the ground.

Its fucking...

I don't know not a part of it.

How fun is it? Then I could really be part of something here and not a troll.

:(

But nah really I was thinking of joining the efed.

Who is apart of it who I could send one of my rp's too?

Theo seen one of them. He seemed to like it.

I'm still waiting for someone to tell me how many Mary Sues there are in WZCW. No one's given me an answer yet. I'm allergic to them. FUCKING ALLERGIC. I break out into uncurable fits of rage.

Cuntfags.

13 Mary Sues in WZCW.

Isn't a Mary Sue basically someone who has every superpower in existence and is attractive to everyone of either sex and has a dark past but can still have a normal, cheerful attitude?

How does that apply to WZCW?

Isn't a Mary Sue basically someone who has every superpower in existence and is attractive to everyone of either sex and has a dark past but can still have a normal, cheerful attitude?

How does that apply to WZCW?

How doesn't it apply?

I'm still waiting for someone to tell me how many Mary Sues there are in WZCW. No one's given me an answer yet. I'm allergic to them. FUCKING ALLERGIC. I break out into uncurable fits of rage.

Cuntfags.
I'm sorry, but what is the cuntfuck is a Mary Sue? A ***?

WZCW was and still is, actually, a very good part of this forum that people under-rate and over-look.

The truth is, half of this forums members - including some very top posters - simply do not have what it takes to be apart of WZCW, because it'd require them to actually have a personality and actual thought-provoking posts.

You have to have an imagination. The ability to constantly create "promos" and then re-do them all over again, without becoming stale, or find that you're repeating yourself.

WZCW also spawned two wannabe "e-feds", one of which - Luther - that you ran, if I do recall.

I thought about joining as a fifty-five-year-old washed up indy wrestler that cut promos about injecting heroine into his dick. Then I thought, "Nah, fuck it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back