WZCW SuperShow 5: Mikey Stormrage vs. Abel Hunnicutt (Non Title)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Blonoff

Make America Rassle Again
Mikey Stormrage VS Abel Hunnicutt

Having had Vis Imperium attack him on Meltdown, Mikey is ready for retribution. The love of his life has seemingly moved on and being the WZCW champion isn't enough for him. Abel Hunnicutt represents Vis Imperium in this matchup.

Deadline is Monday, January 2nd, 11:59 PM CST

Normally, after the events that took place over the last couple of shows, most superstars would be in regroup mode. A quick loss, hell an embarrassing loss to Tyrone Blades, a brutal beat down at the hands of Vis Imperium. Most guys in our profession would go back to square one.

At this bar on the outskirts of Orlando, I wasn't doing much regrouping. Unless slamming my 4th rum and coke down my throat was considered regrouping.

"Mikey, there you are."

I looked up to see Leon Kensworth walking toward to booth I was sitting at.

"You aren't easy to find."

"I told you that I was at a bar on the outskirts of Orlando."

"Orlando is a big city with multiple bars. You should have picked a more prominent one. Like The Pulse."

"The Pulse? Are you trying to tell me something Leon?"

"What? No, no no...."

"Leon, it's okay, I vote Blue."

Leon rolled his eyes, ordered a drink and took out his recorder and we started our interview.

"So you are one of the few men in fed history to win two World Titles. How does that feel?"

"It's cool I guess. To have my name etched in history alongside other greats like Tyrone Blades and Matt Tastic and Barbosa, it is a real honor, I guess."

I think Leon could tell I was distant.

"How are you holding up after the vicious beat down by Mark Keaton not that long ago, and what are you feeling in general on Vis Imperium?"

I took a drink from my rum and coke before answering.

"Mark Keaton is a fucking nutter, and his 'mentor' Justin Cooper is a snake. I think we all know the real man that Cooper is. We saw it for years, and just because he takes some 80s hair band reject under his wing, it doesn't make him a better man. If he truly cared about Keaton, he wouldn't let him fall in with John Constantine. I think we all know the man Constantine is. I've had my fair share of battles with him over the years, I know him well. He isn't someone to be taken lightly, and Keaton won't blossom like he is capable of under John's wing."

"So you see some potential in Mark?"

"I do. It isn't often that a guy makes that big an impact in such a short time. Just think of what he would have done without a crook like Cooper and now Constantine at his side."

I finished off my drink before Leon asked the next question.

"Are you worried about Abel? He is nothing short of a monster."

"I've fought plenty of monsters in and out of the ring before. Hell I used to fancy myself a monster. Abel is nothing more than a puppet, and I'm the World Champion, so I think I fancy my chances."

I ordered another drink and waited for Leon's next question.

"How are you feeling ever since Eve Taylor walked out?"

With that I got up from the booth and walked out the door to my rental. Talking about Eve wasn't on the agenda now or for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back