WZCW Rating Score

Kermit

the Frog
Time to keep a tab on your WZCW Rating Score. Locate all the achievements that you have unlocked and calculate what your score is. The "R" at the end of the amount stands for "ratings". Each character must be counted for separately. Do not double up on achievments. DO NOT BADGER CREATIVE TO HELP YOU GET THESE ACHIEVEMENTS. This is for fun, and fun only.

Please ask if you have any questions. The achievements are not in any particular order.

mca.png
mca.png

mca.png
mca.png

mca.png
mca.png

mca.png
mca.png

mca.png
mca.png

I'm at 200R

50R - win a match
50R - win a tag match
100R - open a show (I'm assuming Aftershock Counts)

Now waiting for almost literally EVERYONE to beat my score.

I think I'm 150, don't know if LL qualifiyer counts as a roulette round.
EDIT: 200, I think me getting knocked out a LL counts as a backstage segment right?

I think I'm 150, don't know if LL qualifiyer counts as a roulette round.

We have a set of shows where everything is random. They are called Meltdown Madness, Ascension Anarchy, and Aftershock Insanity. You should know if you have competed on either of these three.

EDIT: 200, I think me getting knocked out a LL counts as a backstage segment right?

Yes, anything that pretty much is a promo that isn't in the ring is backstage.

Thanks for clearing that up kermit.

50-Won my debut

250-Competed in roulette round

50-Had backstage segment

100-Open a show

450 Rating

Without counting any of my TIW stuff or trying to count singles' wins, I'm at 4450, more if you get points for each time you appear on a PPV

I make that 1200R for my current character. That's pretty ridiculous actually.

Oh, and this is awesome. I've had reason to rep you three times today, Kermit.

There's only one achievement I cannot achieve since I can't CB myself. Only 3 achievements I have yet to gain: Win KFAD, Win Elite X, Win Tag Titles.

Edit: And main event Aftershock.

There's only one achievement I cannot achieve since I can't CB myself. Only 3 achievements I have yet to gain: Win KFAD, Win Elite X, Win Tag Titles.

Edit: And main event Aftershock.

You can go ahead and give yourself the CB achievement since you deliver them out.

1150 I think, assuming Ty's CB eliminating me from the Lottery counts. If the over-the-top-rope Lottery qualifier counts as a gimmick match, make that 1300.

How have I never received a CB? Even in the Lethal Lottery?

If you wanna hit one now Ty, feel free...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back