WZCW Locker Room

sincade20

Dufflebag Mod!!
Locker room rules & info

These RPs do not count towards any matches you may be booked for, this is simply to help evolve your character.

Any match Roleplays should go in there proper location. When posting a Backstage Roleplay, you need to add detail, like where abouts you are (locker room, Interview section, hall-way etc.) Don't just randomly appear talking as we will have no idea where you are, what mood you're in, etc.

Remember, this is not an RP so 5-10 word "RPs" are not welcome, and they will be deleted. Also, when replying to RP you can't just put:

Sincade: I agree. Lets be a team

those type of stuff will either be deleted or locked. We do not want to see 15 replies all with 1 lines, this type of stuff is not what we're wanting in WZCW.

You're only allowed to make as many backstage roleplays a week but you're also not allowed to reply to loads of backstage RPs for the hell of it. It makes everything so untidy and clustered.

Remember only in Character this is just interact with each other Chuck Myles Office is just for people wanting to talk to Chuck. I made this because when I tell people to get out of Chuck office no one listen. So enjoy remember the following

1. There will be no attacking.
2. Do not take offense to what people say
3. Have fun
4. Remember to stay in character

I'm doing this to help people develop their Rp skills.

A camera is secretly spying on Big Will & Heidi, as they're inside W.Z.C.W. Headquarters. Big Will looks as if he's pissed off, as he paces back & forth, as Heidi simply stands in place watching him.

(Will)- "Can you believe the nerve of Nate Thorpe? First he wins some crackjack Fatal Four Way to gain a Number One Contender's match against me, for my Elite X Championship, then he has the gull to demand that you, you.. you sweet, little, innocent thing, to stay out of the match. As if you'd even interfere anyways. I can't believe this! Sincade won't listen to reason, he's completely lost his mind with power, just because he defeated some no-named loser that couldn't even tie my boots." Heidi tries to calm Will down, by attempting to rub his shoulders & back.

(Heidi)- "Just forget about them, they're all just jealous of us & our love. You're the real Elite X Champion, & Nate Thorpe couldn't beat you on your worst day. As far as Sincade goes, he's only in power for a month, so we just have to stay out of sight."

(Will)- "See, thats where you're wrong though. I didn't come to this company, to remain hidden from power driven losers. I have an idea, & it involves you & Sincade, to get me out of my match with Thorpe. And if for whatever reason this match will happen, you're gonna be at ringside. You're my new manager, its in the contract for you to be there! Come on, lets head back to the hotel."

Big Will & Heidi gather their things, as they head out of the building. Just as Big Will walks through the lobby doors, he drops his luggage, as his face has nothing but shear shock on it.

(Will)- "What in the hell is going on around here?!" As the camera turns to see what Will is facing, it shows nothing but spanish announce tables littered all over the parking lot, burning into the sky.

Reaper is standing outside looking at the blazing spanish announce tables when he sees Big Will and Heidi walk out of the building.

Reaper: Hey Will and Heidi.

Big Will and Heidi: Hi.

Reaper: It's beautiful isn't it?

Big Will: Why in the hell are there about 50 or so burning spanish announce tables?

Heidi: Did you do this?

Reaper: I didn't do this but I can tell you who did cause I sat here and watched him do it.

Big Will: Spit it out man. Who did this?

Reaper: Two words...Steamboat...Ricky.

Heidi: I always knew he was f*cking crazy. There's a place for people like him. It's called an Insane Assylum.

Big Will: You know, I like seeing things burn as much as the next person, but I really think there is something wrong with this picture.

Reaper: Yeah your right...something is off. I've been staring at the flames trying to figure out what, but it feels like every time I get close it slips away.

Heidi: Well, atleast all he is burning is tables.

Reaper: Heidi you're a genius!!

Heidi: I am?!?

Reaper starts mumbling something while he walks away leaving Heidi and Big Will thoroughly confused.

Reaper (to himself): Note to self: Burn people, not tables.

[THE MAX is sitting in the locker room, he is staring at the ceiling as a man approaches, THE MAXX looks towards the individual and starts to laugh]

THE MAXX: what took you so long?

[The man laughs]

THE MAXX: So you know what to do right?

[THE MAN shakes his head in a yes gesture looking towards MAXX]

THE MAXX:
Ive waited so long to get here im not going to let a fool like JOE take it away from me, MELTDOWN will be the final nail in the coffin for baby blue eye's

[the man gestures at the camera and the MAXX looks, you can see his smile turn into a look of disgust]

THE MAXX:
No matter, when the ink dries not even sincade will be able to stop us

[THE MAN laughs]

THE MAXX: Lets get out of here

[THE MAN and MAXX leave]

[MAXX IN THE BAKGROUND: burning spanish announce tables?, I told you this place was weird

Rajeem runs out to the parking lot, catching Hasheem right before he is about to get into his limo.

Rajeem: Master, wait, please!! Master.

Rajeem finally runs up to Hasheem and Hasheem turns around lokong at Rajeem. Rajeem is tryign to talk but is completely out of breath.

Hasheem: You need to start working out, man. At least jog, you fat mess.

Rajeem: I...I..I know. Sorry...but I am out...of breath. Umm...I have to tell...you something...

Hasheem: What is it?

Rajeem: I know you are about to...leave to go out to dinner...but I just over heard...in Chuck Myles...I mean Mr. Sincade's offfice...that this...Nate...Thorpe...guy...talked shit...about you. I was...in the office...and he must...have mistaken...me for you...so he was saying shit...about you.

Hasheem: What was he is saying?

Rajeem finally swallows and takes a deep breath and talks again.

Rajeem: That callasly bastard said something about how he "earned" a title match against Will, and then said that the ass kicking that you got, which you didn't, at Civil Revolution. a few nights ago, wasn't enough, saying how you were the leastest man to get another title oppurtunity. He also said that you had your shot and you blew it, didn't take advantage of the situation. And -

Hasheem: That's enough, Rajeem!!

Hasheem seems upset.

Hasheem: Where is that bastard?!? Where is he?!?! I demand to know!! Because if he has anything else to say to me then he might as well say it to my face!! Where is he, Rajeem?!?

Rajeem: He is in the ring, training for his title shot.

Hasheem: Well then let's go!!!

Hasheem and Rajeem go back into the building in search for Nate Thorpe.

(Ok Rated_HBK dude...it is your cue now...take it away as you are training really hard!!! And suddenly Hasheem and Rajeem enter...Rajeem has no part in this...and basically write for HAsheem: HEY!!! Thorn...you think you are a big shot?!? With Hasheem enetering the ring and you correct him and then Hasheem says he doesnt care what you name is because...and that is where Thorpe cuts him off with saying wtvr u havta say and then I will respond.)

THE MAX IS In the ring training, he walks the ropes as a dark figure watches, two wrestlers are on the attack as MAXX takes each man down

he locks the first wretler into a rear choke lock and maneuvers it into a powerbomb, the second wretler attacks maxx from behind and maxx locks a rear naked choke, he manouvers the hold into a suplex and throws wrestler two out of the ring

THE MAXX: This is too easy, come on i want tougher competition!

THE Man gestures and two more wrestlers make there way into the ring

THE MAXX grabs wrestler one and throws him onto his sholders, he uses a firemans carry into a tko and finishes the first wrestler, the second attacks and MAXX easily disposes of him with a choke slam, he then locks in an octopuse stretch and makes wrestler two tap, wrestler three pummles MAXX from behind and Maxx reverses him into the ropes, he locks in a taz plex and throws wrestler three to the outside, the Maxx grabs a chair and hits a solid shot into wrestler threes skull.

The MAXX laughs but is taken down by wrestler four, the maxx makes quick work throwing wrestler four into the air and grabs him for a sit down tombstone, THE MAXX looks down at wrestler four and locks in the crippler crossface, wrestler four is tapping but the MAXX wont relinquish the hold, rthe maxx finally lets go and heads to the outside where he is greated by the man clapping

THE MAXX: theres no stopping us!

THE MAN signals to the otherside of the arena where MAXX looks over he sees Hasheem and Rajeem enter

The Maxx: Looks like im gonna have some real competition after all

The man points over to the ring as Thorpe is setting up with his trainer, the maxx proceeds to make a move and the man stops him

THE MAXX: Yeah i gues its enough for today

The maxx and the man leave the training area

[Showtime is shown in the ring with a submission type hold applied on a trainer. The trainer starts to grunt, like he has something to say.]

Thorpe: Hey man, am I paying you to talk, or am I paying you to help me get this shit right? This is the MOST important match in my career, and you're GOING to cooperate and help me. You know what to do if I'm hurting you, so don't distract me otherwise!

[The trainer stops grunting and points to the entrance ramp. Thorpe takes notice and doesn't look, but merely just speaks as he hears the footsteps.]

Thorpe: You BETTER have a good reason to be interrupting my training, man...I'm paying for this outta my pocket...wait...that smell...it must be you Hash-brown!

Hasheem: WHAT? How dare you Thorn! You think you're some kinda big shot? Making fun of me when I'm not around?

Thorpe: Correction, the name is THORPE, but you have to refer to me as Showtime. So, since you're Hash-brown, does that make that fella over there French Fry? Ahaha...

[Rajeem tries to speak, but Hasheem holds a finger up. Showtime STILL has the trainer locked in the submission as he's tapping out.]

Hasheem: You leave Rajeem outta this! This is between me and you. I don't give a damn what your name is, it doesn't matter to me! I demand that you...

Thorpe: You DEMAND WHAT? Look here buddy, I wasn't the one who came out here to bother anyone, so don't come down here demanding shit outta me. If ANYTHING, I demand that you leave ringside and let me continue training for my title shot, something you wouldn't know a whole lot about since you blew yours.

[Showtime starts to get a little frustrated. He still hasn't let go of the trainer, he actually clamps the submission on tighter as he talks. The trainer starts to scream.]

Thorpe: You know, I'm actually glad you came down here. You see, you're staring at your future, right here, in this ring. You sure have a lot of balls for a guy that just lost his one shot at greatness in the WZCW, and I don't appreciate you trying to cramp my style. So, why don't you beat it, before I have you and this trainer switch spots?

[all yours P-nut]

Hasheem has an angry look on his face as he is in the ring with Nate Thorpe. Rajeem is on the outside, as of orders from Hasheem.

Hasheem: Now you listen to me, you stupid little son of a bitch!!! Just who the hell do you think you are?!? You are saying that I lost my oppurtunity at gold, what oppurtunity?!? I was put in a damn match with not 1 other person, but 3 other people. That is damn, outright, outrageous!!! Plus it was a match where, careers end. Besides, I had a 1 in 4 chance of winning.

Thorpe: Yea ok, but so did I!! I beat 3 other guys.

Hasheem: Oh yea, you beat 3 other guys. 3 amaturs, who did you beat? Tom McBrady?

Hasheem gives out a loud laugh, which eco's throughout the empty arena.

Hasheem: Joe?

He laughs again.

Hasheem: Maxx? Well ok, Maxx was your only real threat, but that itself was fair. I had some spanish dude, a loser who can't keep his girl, and The One Big Bill.

Thorpe: I think it is pronounced as Will. Not Bill, Hash-Brown.

Hasheem: Stop fucken calling me that!!!!! Or else!!!

Thorpe: Or else what?!? Huh, Hash-brow?

Hasheem: I'm warning you.

Thorpe: Hash-brow Hash-brow Hash-brow Hash-brow Hash-brow Hash-brow Hash-brow Hash-brow Hash-brow Hash-brow Hash-brow Hash-brow Hash-brow Hash-brow Hash-brow Hash-brow Hash-brow Hash-brow!!!!!!!

Hasheem: If you say that one mroe time i am gonna...

Suddenly a voice is heard:

VOICE: You will do nothing!!!!

(Who ever wants to be VOICE...RP)
(Take it away RatedR_HBK) :)

Reaper is walking to gym when he hears an arguement inside. He runs in and pulls the two wrestlers apart just before they start to fight.

Reaper: Thorpe, stop startin shit.

Thorpe: Hasheem interupted my training for my match wit ya boy Big Will!

Reaper: Did you hear me the 1st time or did I stutter. I said stop startin ship before I beat the hell outa your bitch ass. By the way [sarcasm]Showtime[/sarcasm] Big Will is gonna knock ur ass out at Meltdown. Just thought you should know.

Thorpe gives Reaper an evil look as him and his trainer start working on the mat again. Hasheem and Reaper talk on the side of the ring.

Hasheem: Thank you my friend. Although I had him exactly where I wanted him.

Reaper: Friend??, I ain't your friend...now do whatever the hell you were doing..peacefully

Reaper starts to leave then turns back around and faces Hasheem

Reaper:..Hash-brown. Reaper chuckles to himself

As Reaper starts to walk out of the gym...Hasheem starts to raise his fist, about to punch Reaper from behind.

Reaper: If that hand touches me. It will never touch anything else....ever.

Hasheem, shocked, puts his fist down, gives Reaper a dirty look, and flips Reaper off as he is walking out of the gym.

(my RP still continues for Thorpe to answer...it ended with me threatening Thorpe and then some guy said "HEY!!"

It would be cool if it were Sincade or Rios....Sincade more bc he is the GM...mayeb add Chuck Myles into the mix lol

after discussion with peanut the decision was made to continue the rp from the point reaper leaves the gym.

(Peanut or Rated_HBK take it away.)

[Showtime crosses his arms and motions to the trainer to get his gear. He doesn't look too pleased, but he continues on with Hasheem.]

Thorpe: OK so now that Creeper's gone, what were you trying to say? You were giving me excuses now about why you couldn't win a big match? I stepped up my game and found myself with a chance to shine, and you found yourself belly up. I don't wanna hear that mess, man...

[He signals for the trainer to get to the ground and he reapplies the lock, then looks back to Hasheem.]

Thorpe: Listen up Hash-brown, I understand how you must feel about blowing a shot, I blew my 1st shot for the Elite X Title in the tournament against El Guerrero...but now it's all changed. That means I'm good. Stick by a guy like me man, and you'll probably end up good too. By the sound of it, you obviously don't have very many...quality friends around here. And might I add...your current company lacks...I don't know how to say it...

[Showtime loosens the lock a bit, then stares at Rajeem and tilts his head down a little bit...he kinda makes a face like he's confused, but looks disgusted. Rajeem gets a little pissed.]

Thorpe: Hey hey man, calm down. I was just gonna say that you lacked a bit of...style that's all. Anyways Hash-brown, lets say we...make some kind of an arrangement. I got goals to accomplish, and I ain't gonna people people getting in my way. Now I KNOW you want a shot at that Elite X title, but you can't have it right now. So if you can keep your nose where it needs to be long enough for me to get the gold, I'll give you the 1st title shot. But if I so much as see you, both of you Bombers are DONE. Are we clear here? Cuz I'm STILL paying for this asshole on the ground here and I don't need you runnin' up my bill. So can you do that for me? Here, I'll even let you leave without feelin the Bustdown! That's alot better than the people who usually bother me can say...so?

[go for it]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back