WZCW LD! Kingdom Come 3

Another PPV match where someone has basically had to kill Barbosa to beat him - first a Wasabi Banzai Drop, then a Super Consecrated Banishment from Ty and now an Ultimate Stamp of Authority...

I guess I should be proud

Барбоса;2994751 said:
Another PPV match where someone has basically had to kill Barbosa to beat him - first a Wasabi Banzai Drop, then a Super Consecrated Banishment from Ty and now an Ultimate Stamp of Authority...

I guess I should be proud
I'd feel proud if I weren't so furious. Everyone's out to get me. First I get eliminated from the Lottery after three men gang up on me and now shoddy officiating costs me KFAD. I think I've got some legitimate gripes here.

No one has more brutal matches than me at Kingdom come! That's a fact, Has anyone allmost got ran over by a truck? Or is that just a first for me?

He runs off of the opposite set of ropes and sprints towards Blade and then he launches himself over the top rope, onto Blade with an incredible look-no-hands variation of the Cross Country!!!

Holy sh*t! This is Awesome!

Blade wins eh, too right. Given that this was the only match on the card I bothered to offer a prediction for I guess I now have a 100% record.

Who wrote the Eurasian Championship match? Is Super Crazy making a one night return to creative?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back