• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Hall of Fame Ceremony (2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
11uygdx.png

Everybody in the audience stands on their feet clapping their hands loudly and wearing formal attire as the stage lights brighten up the stage featuring a large titantron and a podium in the middle. The camera looks through the audience to see all the fans as well as the WZCW superstars and notable personnel, both past and present, sitting in the first few rows. As the clapping starts to die down, Leon Kensworth & Selena Anderson walk out onto the stage with Kensworth in an expensive tuxedo & Selena in an amazing dress, both attached with body microphones. They wait for everyone to settle before beginning.

Anderson: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the WZCW Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony, class of 2015. My name is Selena Anderson & I'm here with Leon Kensworth and tonight, we are the hosts for this evening.

Kensworth: What an honour and a privilege it is to be standing in front of all of you personally announcing the latest inductees into the Hall of Fame; the greatest competitors to ever step foot inside the squared circle.

Anderson: Two years ago, the WZCW Hall of Fame opened up its doors and welcomed the pinnacle of perfection Everest, once again showing every competitor what it takes to make it to the top. Last year, the legends of the man we know very well Titus cemented his name along with the man who always steals the show "Showtime" Cougar, giving us three amazing competitors to start off a very prestigious Hall of Fame.

Kensworth: Tonight, three more larger-than-life superstars will be joining these ranks and we will for one more time, relive all of their lives and their accomplishments up until this point to make them worthy of calling themselves a WZCW Legend.

Anderson: And on a more personal note, we'd also like to thank the RPers who spent the time honing their craft as writers and providing us with some amazing characters that made this federation possible to exist.

Kensworth: Without the dedication of these RPers, the WZCW Hall of Fame wouldn't even be possible nor would giving the motivation of other RPers the chance to be awarded the ultimate achievement for their services. Showtime, Lee, Michigan and the three men being inducted tonight (Phoenix, Ty & Ricky), we thank you.

Kensworth: Now, without further ado, let's begin with our first inductee into the 2015 Hall of Fame!

Anderson: And to induct our first legend tonight, please give a warm welcome to the two men who will be inducting him, Hall of Fame legends Everest & Titus!

The crowd gives a big applause for both legends as they get up from their seats and head onto the stage. They shake the hand of Leon and give Selena a kiss on the cheek before heading over to the podium. They wait for the applause to go down.

Everest: Wow, can you believe it T? Being up here on the Hall of Fame stage for the third time?

Titus: Not really, Everest. I mean, our careers & Kingdom Come have been connected ever since our inevitable championship clash back at Kingdom Come II. Every single Kingdom Come weekend, we've been here together.

Everest: You're right. We had the Pure Rules match.

Titus: Yep.

Everest: We had a friendly exhibition the year after at Kingdom Come III.

Everest: We competed on the same side for Team WZCW against the Apostles of Chaos.

Everest: The following year you inducted me.

Titus: And then the same for me.

Everest: And now we're inducting someone together?

Titus: Yep. It seems we're destined to do this forever, Everest.

Everest: As long as you don't kick me in the dick then I'm always rearing to go.

Everybody let's out a friendly laugh.

Titus: The company sure does see us as the greatest of rivals... but tonight is not about our rivalry, is it Everest?

Everest: No it isn't. Tonight is about the man who had as much influence on our careers as we did. Tonight, Titus & I induct a man who stepped up and took his seat among the great competitors during the earlier days of WZCW as well as being one of the better competitors in the time before WZCW became known as WZCW. Tonight, we induct a former World Heavyweight champion who took me to my limit and in turn, made me a much more tougher competitor. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be the legend that stands before you today.

Titus: We induct a man who formed one of the earliest factions in WZCW, teaming up with the original greatest tag team and conquering the world on his vessel with the "Real" World championship. We induct a man who many consider the first-ever or the father of many achievements such as the first-ever King for a Day winner and the father of the iconic Mayhem division. If it wasn't for him, I too wouldn't be standing up here as an inductee into the Hall of Fame.

Everest: Ladies and gentlemen.

Titus: It is our pleasure.

Everest: To induct.

Titus: Into the 2015 Hall of Fame.

Everest: The spokesperson of Gasparrrrri Nutrition!

Titus: Steamboat Ricky!

[YOUTUBE]NYd91Efvbeo[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd stands on their feet and gives a huge ovation for the "Real" World champion Steamboat Ricky, who has donned a very formal version of Blackbeard's outfit with the appropriate beard and pirate hat. He lifts his hat into the air as he ascends the steps onto the stage and meets up with Everest & Titus. Everest & Ricky share a hug before Ricky goes over to Titus who feigns a shot to the dick. Titus points at him and says "gotcha" before Ricky pretends to give Titus his finisher the Blunderbass Stunner. They share a quick laugh before Titus & Everest vacate the stage, leaving Steamboat Ricky on the stage with the microphone.

Ricky: Yarrr!

The crowd gives a loud "yarrr" back to him.

Ricky: How do I look? Not too shabby for an old swashbuckler like myself, huh?

People cheer and give Ricky a thumbs up. He begins stroking his beard.

Ricky: I was told to shave me beard but last time I tried, I ended up injuring this beautiful face.

Laughs are had all around as Ricky references that infamous moment.

Ricky: Well, where do I start? I didn't bring a speech with me because every time I put quill to parchment, I couldn't put the words together. I be trying to speak from the heart & remember the best I can so bear with me.

Ricky takes a second before continuing.

Ricky: Whilst the Steamboat wasn't here for the first episode of Meltdown under the new company known WZCW, I had been around in the land before time cutting me teeth and winning championships... so when it came time for me to come to WZCW, the Living Legend had to do something with a huge bang: introducing the Mayhem Championship, a title that would spawn the craziest and most beloved division in WZCW history. I never imagined an idea that I created would make it as far as it did, creating such a rich history of bloody & violent contests for a title barely held together by some duct tape and scrap. Although I am credited as the "Father of Mayhem" by introducing the division, it was the people who came after me such as Alex Bowen, Matt Tastic & Vega who helped establish the Mayhem division for what it is: a title for those up-and-comers to cut their teeth and make it to the top by any means necessary. So thank you to those men who put their lives and body on the line for something I created.

An applause for the Mayhem competitors. Bowen & Vega can be seen in the audience applauding and nodding. Tastic has a tear in his eye, trying to secretly wipe it away whilst the camera is pointed at him.

Ricky: I may have lost against Alex Bowen in a Stairway Hardcore match but it would be a pleasure to step into the ring once more to take on either Matt or Vega in a Mayhem Rules dream match... or hell, even a Fatal Four Way! I've got a trick or two still up me sleeve.

The Mayhem division wasn't the only thing to define my career: I came here to WZCW to become the best and nobody can make that claim without ever holding the World Heavyweight championship. I am one of the lucky competitors to get the chance and become the most wanted scurvy dog in WZCW among a class of top tier competitors. Men like those who inducted me tonight Everest & Titus as well as others like Carmen Bratchny & Vengeance who gave me the fight of me life, always pushing me to the limit and making me become the best competitor I could be. Our rivalries over the World Heavyweight championship, the "Real" world championship and the creation of the Ricky World Order will always hold a special place in my heart... so thank you for those opponents who made me the best I could be... and big thank you to both Ace David & Big Dave - the Full House Daves - for joining me, following me and making me a bigger success to stroke me ego. It was fun sailing the seas with all of you.

Another round of applause with Big Dave & Ace David sitting next to each other, giving the rWo pose with their hands. Ricky does the same on stage before continuing.

Ricky: For a while there, I took some time off from WZCW before making my return because of a young up-start known as Mr. Baller calling me out. I originally decided against coming back because I thought that, with the way I acted during my time under the rWo and as the Real World champion, I didn't think you all wanted me back. However, I had the itch and Baller re-ignited the fire needed to come back... and you all welcomed me back with open arms. All the wrestlers in the back - most of who I didn't know - all welcomed me back and I got to fight in the ring for fun rather than for competition, taking on men such as Alex Bowen in that dream match and joining along the legends of WZCW at Kingdom Come to fight against the Apostles of Chaos. I may not have won the championships and attained the success I had during my first run with WZCW but I thoroughly enjoyed being here and working with some of the greats and some of the youngens... but the thing I enjoyed the most was coming out there each and every week to hear all the fans react & chant for the Steamboat. If it wasn't for you guys, I would've never come back to kick the crap out of that loud-mouth Baller punk!

A shot of Baller being sad in the audience is shown.

Ricky: I jest, Baller. Don't lose your head over it.

Everyone laughs at the joke. Baller shrugs and joins in on the joke. Chris Beckford can be seen sneaking up in the background, looking to line up a massive punt kick. Blade is cacking himself laughing as Baller has no clue.

Ricky: But seriously... I'd like to thank every wrestler who I faced that made me the competitor who I am today, every wrestler who took the Mayhem division & fought for a title I created to make its own legacy and every fan in the building & as well as at home for supporting the Steamboat. If it wasn't for any of you, Steamboat Ricky wouldn't be known as the "Living Legend" nor be inducted into the Hall of Fame. Thank you all!

Ricky blows a kiss to everyone as a couple of tears roll down his eyes. Everest & Titus come back onto the stage and the three share a big embrace. Everyone in the audience stands on their feet and applaud Ricky. Leon Kensworth & Selena Anderson walk over and present the Hall of Fame ring to Ricky. Ricky thanks Leon & Selena before turning around to show everyone his newly-acquired ring. He puts it up to his eye and pretends it to be a telescope at the wheel, looking out into the sea of WZCW fans who are congratulating Ricky.

Ricky: Yarrr.... I found the ultimate treasure!

One more big cheer and applause as Ricky thanks everyone on stage, putting the ring on his finger and showing it off one last time.

Anderson: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Ty Burna!

The crowd roars at the unexpected arrival of Ty Burna as he walks from the back, a knowing smirk on his face as he walks up to the podium. He sets some notes down and adjusts the mic before leaning in.

Ty: Now now, it's not that time yet. That's coming later. Though why am I out here you ask? Well I'm out here to induct my good friend Big Dave into the Hall of Fame tonight!

The crowd cheers loudly as they begin chanting Big Dave's name, Ty nodding his head along with them.

Ty: An inductee inducting a fellow inductee? Madness you say! Well I say that Dave and myself have been nothing but conventional. So here we are making history yet again. But we can talk about me later, right now it's all about Big Dave. A consummate professional in the ring and out of it. I have had the distinct honor to call him a great friend, and someone I have worked closely with over the years. A truly great wrestling mind, countless times I have been amazed at the stories he has come up with, not just for him but for many others. Never has a bad word been said about this man, he has always been a true British gentleman.

Big Dave started out as a member of the Full House Daves, truly the first dominant tag team in WZCW. Their battles with Second Coming are the things of legends, and I can remember watching them in the back as they put on some of the best tag team matches I have ever seen. Alongside Ace David, they ruled over the tag team division and soon joined forces with our other inductee tonight Steamboat Ricky and created the rWo. As a faction they could not be stopped, with Ricky's leadership, Big Dave's power, and Ace David's incredible high flying ability.

It was only a matter of time until Dave broke out as the singles star he was destined to be. While I was the first Eurasian Champion, there is no doubt in my mind that Big Dave was the best Eurasian Champion. In fact he was never defeated for the title, opting to vacate it to go after the World Title. In the process though, he defeated the likes of another great Eurasian Champion Showtime Cougar.

Big Dave was always ahead of his opponents, combined with his incredible power made him a dangerous opponent. It all came to a head at Hell in a Cell II, where he was victorious and finally claimed the WZCW World Heavyweight Championship. Unfortunately that meant I lost the title, but it was an honor to pass the torch on to him that night. He was always a locker room leader, a well respected veteran who always was willing to listen and help those that asked.

I am going to keep this short and sweet, because you're going to get sick of listening to me later on, and because this is Big Dave's time, I just want to end with this. Big Dave has been a true leader in WZCW, a phenomenal wrestler and champion, but above all else, a great friend.

Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my great honor to induct into the WZCW Hall of Fame, Big Dave!

The cheers loudly and stand on their feet for Big Dave. He smiles with pride as he ascends the steps, stopping half way to look out into the audience who cheer him back. He cannot believe it as he walks over to Ty and the two embrace, hugging each other. Ty mouths "see you soon" before he leaves Dave to have the stage. He takes a moment to engulf himself in his surroundings before remembering he has a speech to make.

Dave: Thank you! I’m amazed that we’re already at our 7th Annual Kingdom Come, and there’s probably some kids watching live right now asking their parents who the pirate and this random British dude is?

Some laughs in the audience are had. Ricky points to himself and asks people nearby why Dave called him British.

Dave: I also want to thank my good friend, Ty Burna, who is so humble that he’s willing to induct me on the same night he’s getting inducted. It’s either because of how great he is or because he enjoys being in the spotlight so much that you have to drag him off the stage!

We see Ty Burna jumping out of his seat to go back on stage but his tag team partner El Califa/El Caidos holds him back, telling Dave to continue as the two share a laugh with the audience.

Dave: But seriously, Ty is a guy who I’ve had many great battles with, especially when it came at time my career was peaking, but also when it came to its end. He’s always a guy who had my back and we had some great stories that we shared, I feel completely honoured to be sharing the same Hall of Fame class with you and Ricky, who is likewise a big mentor to me, he took me under his wing to show me the ropes and helped with elevating myself and Ace to the next level as a tag team, but also as an individual who would eventually become an unbeatable EurAsian Champion, as well as a World Heavyweight Champion.

Dave points out to Ace & Ricky in the audience as he mentions them during his speech.

Dave: It’s weird to think about this night because I know I said a lot of closing statements when I retired at Meltdown 100. I can talk about all the accomplishments, the trials, the tribulations, but that is something that you fans and current crop of wrestlers can do on your own. This company has had a rich history of characters to come in and out of the doors, but as a competitor, I knew I arrived at the right time when current Hall of Famers were in their prime and future Hall of Famers were just getting their career started. I always remember coming into this company and being thought of as a weak link, someone with no longevity, especially when the highlight of my debuting class was a man named Showtime David Cougar, which comes as no surprise given he’s one of the most decorated champions of all time, along with being the First Grand Slam Champion in history. Although I did beat him to the Triple Crown…

Dave gives a little sly smirk to Showtime, who is seen in the audience shaking his fist and screwing his face up like an old man who has had young kids trespass on their lawns. Showtime returns back to normal and gives Dave a thumbs up.

Dave: But to go on about that element about the weak link, it’s interesting to look back at that thought and compare it to the career I ended up having. I had some of the most memorable feuds with some of the company’s best; I’ve already mentioned Ty and Showtime, but there are legends that refuse to die, like Titus! If there’s anyone that has bled WZCW blood, it’s him! I can remember retiring him like it was yesterday and here he is, still competing and about to go into his 6th Kingdom Come, I should think about doing that for next year…

Dave kind of trails off for a moment, getting lost in his own world for a second. This prompts the crowd to begin a chant...

"One More Match!"

"One More Match!"

"One More Match!"

Big Dave can't help but let out a laugh as the audience continues chanting.

Dave: I was thinking of at least two more, but if you guys insist on just one…

The crowd lets out a laugh. Dave takes a pause before continuing.

Dave: I would say one of my biggest honours was having the opportunity to get in the ring with Everest.

A small applause can be heard as the fans recall their amazing encounters.

Dave: And of course, you should applaud him because he is a legend in his own right! That man taught me a number of things, but he always perfect in his execution, one of the best competitors to ever grace this ring, and that is an opportunity that is more golden than any championship.

Another round of applause is made for Everest. A camera shot is shown of Everest who is being modest and trying to redirect the focus back on Big Dave.

Dave: I also want to give a brief message to one of the hardest working guys I’ve ever competed with, Steven Holmes! Where is he? Is that aristrocrat in the building anywhere?

Dave searches for Holmes in the crowd, having a bit of difficulty. It takes a few seconds but eventually we find Holmes, trying to hide his face from the cameras.

Dave: Ah, there we go! Let us see that beautiful face of yours!

Holmes is reluctant but eventually reveals himself, who has turned beet red in the face with embarrassment. Holmes shouts out "you promised me you wouldn't do this" to Dave, who just laughs at him and says off mic "I had to do it because you didn't want me to do it."

Dave fixes up his suit and gets back on track.

Dave: Now, if there’s any message I’d like to give to up and comers of this company it's this, if you’re as passionate about this sport as my fellow Hall of Famers are, you too will get to face the best, become the best, and be remembered among the best. I came into this company with the message “Don’t disappoint me” and you never did! I’ve never seen a dedicated roster, backstage crew, or creative team like this at any given time. And on the eve of our biggest event, you all will always have the ability to make each opportunity happen for yourself, I did just that and now Big Dave is Checking Out, and Checking In to the WZCW Hall of Fame!

Big Dave steps away from the microphone and takes a bow to everyone before raising both hands in the air as the crowd cheers loudly and gives Dave a standing ovation. Kensworth & Anderson head over to Dave and present him the Hall of Fame ring. He puts it on straight away and shows it off with style. He is extremely proud as the crowd chants his name and continues the cheers.

Kensworth: And for our final induction tonight, we welcome a man who was entered into the Hall of Fame last year. Please welcome WZCW legend "Showtime" David Cougar to the stage.

The crowd cheers and applauds as Showtime enters onto the stage, heading straight towards the podium.

Showtime: For the first time in my life, it feels awkward to be announcing somebody. As a man who revolutionised television as a professional wrestler and being the host of the Show, I've always felt comfortable standing in front of an audience and bringing out people onto the stage but tonight... it feels surreal; it feels weird.

Show takes a pause, trying to find the right words.

Showtime: It's almost like I've never done this before because my heart is racing and my blood is pumping too fast and I've got some sweat beads coming off my forehead.

He wipes away the sweat.

Showtime: I know I've announced opponents and rivals on my Show and out in the ring many times, including the man who I'm inducting tonight but the fact that I'm inducting him tonight into the same class of Elite I've been inducted to makes me emotional. A mixture of different feelings overwhelm me as I stand here ready to introduce the man who helped me become the very legend that I am today. Although we've never exactly been on the same page long than a few minutes and we always are at each other's throats whether its for the Eurasian title or the World title or just simply because we exist... it makes me happy, honoured and privileged to be able to induct the greatest opponent in my career into the same Hall of Fame that I'm apart of. Thank you so much for allowing me to induct you and return the favour when I asked you to induct me into the Hall of Fame last year.

Showtime gets emotional and wipes his eyes.

Showtime: Ladies and gentlemen, one of the greatest competitors in history... Ty Burna!

For the second time tonight, Ty Burna receives a huge roar from the crowd as he gets up and heads onto the stage. He goes over to Showtime and the two look at each other for a moment before Show says "thank you". The two share a hug and share some words before Show pats Ty on the back, leaving to allow Ty to take the stage.

Ty: Thank you everyone, thank you. You know, it's funny that throughout my career, I have always been known for my monologues, and now I can't seem to put the words just right. First of all, I want to thank Showtime for that great induction speech. I could think of no one better to do the job. It's why he's been my favorite opponent in my career.

The crowd laughs as Ty winks to the camera before shooting over to Showtime shaking his head laughing as well.

Ty: But in all seriousness, Showtime, you've been a fantastic adversary, an even better friend, and someone I greatly respect. Our career arcs started at the same time so long ago in the Eurasian Championship Tournament. Who would have thought our match in the second round would be the precursor to main eventing Kingdom Come III? It's been an honor and a privilege to be a part of the greatest rivalry in WZCW history. We have gone to war, and not once have we disappointed. From Kingdom Come III, to our match before Kingdom Come last year, and all the way to the sporadic ShowTyme Express appearances. Thank you once again, and good luck tomorrow night.

The crowd claps as Ty salutes to Showtime before looking back down at his notes.

Ty: I started in WZCW all the way back on Meltdown 23. I would have the tech guys drum up footage of my match with USA, but it's been a long held mystery whatever happened to that video. I've had, and continue to have, a blessed career here in WZCW. For six years I have come and gone, unfortunately with two ACL tears it robbed me of some time in front of the camera. But the silver lining was always being able to be home with my lovely wife Arianna, and our daughter Skylar. And here we are, six years later. A two time World Heavyweight Champion, Eurasian Champion, and Mayhem Champion. It's been a hell of a ride, and I'm not done yet. Not by a long shot.

Wrestling to me has always been a great storytelling medium. It allows us performers a way to create a narrative in a way no other art can possibly do. Night in and night out we go out there and tell a new story, just with our actions. The struggle of the hero against the daunting monster, the proud warrior facing impossible odds, relationships imploding, crucifixions, people buried alive, limos erupting in flames. Let's face it, many times WZCW looks like an asylum broke out into a fight club. On top of all that, I have played many roles. Most know me as the plotting, scheming bastard that ruins the lives of his enemies. Some may remember me for my year long title reign as the face of WZCW, hell just recently I was a raving blood thirsty monster. Wrestling has given me that opportunity to create this mutli layered complex character known as Ty Burna. At home I am simply Tyrone Blades, father and husband. I do dishes, I help my daughter with her homework, and I complete my wife's to do list. I am no different from any of you, that is until I walk into that arena.

Some say that your character should be you turned to eleven. The best characters have always had a twinge of their real persona inside of them. Perhaps there is a darkness in my heart that makes it seem so real, or perhaps it is just that drive and desire to be the best that gives the character Ty Burna life. I truly believe those that succeed the most in this business, do not just simply put a mask on and play a character, they become that character. Tyrone Blades is Ty Burna, but Ty Burna is not Tyrone Blades. For those that are aspiring, those that have been here for a short time, always remember that you must put yourself into the character, but always keep the real persona closely guarded.

But enough about my advice, after all I have a gym opening in the near future for all that. I have had the utmost pleasure to work with some amazing people in my career. My wife Arianna, who you all know as Serafina, has been my rock for so long, I would not know what to do without her. She has been part of so many memorable moments with me. From taking out Tarja to her kicking me square in the cajones....

The crowd laughs as Ty smiles, pointing to a smirking Arianna as she holds Skylar in her lap.

Ty: I assure you amends were made later on that evening. Speaking of Tarja, she and Vengeance were truly a blessing to work with. Vengeance and I were always seen as very similar. It was a point of contention between us, but it soon grew to a mutual respect. I can say without a doubt that I learned so much from Vengeance, working with him as The Dark Alliance, and against him. He was a big influence on my career when I was on the rise while he was main eventing for the World Title. After the Hell in a Cell match at Unscripted, he officially passed the torch to me. While it was the greatest moment of my career, it also came with bittersweet thoughts. Knowing it was your final match, I did not want to be the one to retire a legend. I wish you were here tonight, but Vengeance, wherever you are, thank you for everything you did for me.

Speaking of groups, I can't go any further without mentioning my Apostles of Chaos. S.H.I.T., Alhazred, James King, Wasabi Toyota, Alex Bowen, and of course Chris KO. I had arguably the most fun running with the whole group, terrorizing and then owning WZCW. I know I was probably a bit forceful with my interpretation of the group, but it was something I had argued for for some time. Thank you guys for putting up with my maniacal moments, and working on making it one of the best groups in WZCW history. I could not have done it without any of you, and the stories we told together cannot be surpassed. The likes of Alhazred, Bowen, and Chris came into their own while they were part of the Apostles, and I can only hope they look back at our group fondly.

I could sit here all night listing names, but rest assured you are not forgotten. Steven Kurtesy, Mikey Stormrage, Constantine, Matt Tastic, my current tag team partner El Caidos Dragon, Steven Holmes, all of you have been a big part of my career. Memorable moments, wars, alliances, they all mean so much to me. Thank you guys for the stories you helped me tell, and vice versa. No matter who I worked with, I always took away something new that I learned. From learning how to bring humanity to my character, to becoming a true slimy and despicable villain from Steven Holmes, and trust me I say that with the utmost gratitude, every person has added depth to what I do in WZCW.

Finally to the friends I have made in WZCW. Those mentioned before of course, but some I want to mention specifically. Friendships that shall far surpass our time in the ring. Titus truly welcomed me into WZCW when I first started, and though we banged heads many times over the years, in the end we were always friends. Thank you for encouraging me when I first started, and giving me great advice when I needed it most. It's been a blast to see you grow into the dick puncher you truly can be. I kid of course, but thank you nonetheless.

I spoke earlier about Big Dave, and of course Showtime, but these two have been some of the best friends anyone could ask for. Though we live a good distance away from one another, it's always great to catch up and see how they are doing. We've all battled each other in wars, pushed each other to the limit, only to kick back with a beer when it was all said and done. We even had this alcohol fund going for awhile in the back, always begging for donations for the thirsty. Just last week I saw the tradition continue, and I could not help but smile at the self deprecating requests we would make for donations. A Canadian, a Brit, and a North Dakotan, quite a trio we made. Thank you guys, I truly do appreciate you both.

Gordito is the odd one where our friendship on camera was as tight as it was backstage. Ty Burna never really had friends. Allies certainly, but not someone he could truly trust. A great mind, and always one for thought provoking dialogue, thank you Gordito for all the whiskey you served me. I am pretty sure I caused you to raise the price of Crown Royal just from my drinking.

Ty takes a deep breath and brushes his hair back, looking out at all the fans and WZCW stars gathered, listing his hands up a bit.

Ty: And most of all, thank you the fans. Thank you for cheering me, booing me, and everything in between. I hope at the very least I have entertained you from start to the present. I hope I can continue be the absolute most evil villain, to the most courageous hero for you all. You all make this fun for me, and it's why I keep coming back. WZCW is my home, even if it took me going some place else for a minute to realize that. Tonight I enter the Hall of Fame alongside two of the best in Big Dave and Steamboat Ricky. But! Tonight is not the end, it is just a summation of my accomplishments thus far. From World Champion, to Lethal Lottery winner, and hopefully tomorrow Tag Team Champion, I'm not done bringing memorable moments and making history here in WZCW. Like those before me in Showtime and Titus, I will carry the title of Hall of Famer with great pride, and continue to put in the work and entertain all of you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. This is the third greatest moment of my life. Because honestly guys, you can't put a comparison on 1A and 1B being the birth of my daughter and marrying the love of my life. But this is a close third!

The crowd claps and cheers as Ty takes a deep bow before saying his final words.

Ty: So with all that said, thank you to those I have had the utmost pleasure to work with in the past, thank you for those that are here now, continuing to make WZCW the best wrestling company, and thank you to the fans for always tuning in, without you none of this is possible. To my wife and daughter, I love you very much. You are everything to me. I know it's been difficult at times, but know it's all been done for you.

One final time thank you everyone, and on to Kingdom Come!

The crowd roars in approval and gives a standing ovation to the speech Ty has made. Kensworth & Anderson go over to Ty and hand him his Hall of Fame ring, congratulating him. They step away from the stage as Ty goes to put the ring on his finger but Arianna runs up with Skyler, stopping him. Ty looks at her as she takes the ring from him and puts the ring on his finger, looking into his eyes. They smile and share a kiss before Arianna lifts up Skyler to Ty, giving her dad a big hug. The crowd loves the sentimental moment with some people in the crowd shedding a tear. Ty, Arianna & Skyler all celebrate together on the top of the stage.

Moments after, Steamboat Ricky & Big Dave join Ty Burna & his family on stage with Ricky concealing something. He pulls out three bottles of rum and places them on the podium, much to the confusion of Dave & Ty. He goes over to the podium and wishes to say something. Arianna & Skyler move out of the way as the crowd goes silent to listen to Ricky.

Ricky: Yarrrr! You bring a tear to me eyes! However, let's not end off the show saddened by our inductions! Let's drink; a toast to the 2015 Hall of Fame. What shall ye say?

Ricky pops open the three bottles, making the corks shoot straight into the crowd where three lucky fan members get some souvenirs. Ricky hands a bottle to Dave & Ty who look at each other and shrug. They have smiles on their faces as Ty, Dave & Ricky clang their bottles and yell "cheers!" They take a swig of their bottles of rum before putting their ring hands in the middle, forming fists and showcasing the Hall of Fame rings in the middle for a five second pose. The crowd roars as the three men enjoy themselves on stage.

Kensworth: Thank you everyone for joining us for the 2015 Hall of Fame ceremony. We'll see you tomorrow night at Kingdom Come for the biggest event ever in WZCW History.

Anderson: Good night everyone and once more, congratulations to Ty Burna, Big Dave & Steamboat Ricky for joining the Elite ranks of the WZCW Hall of Fame!

We end with all three inductees celebrating together on the stage with a roaring crowd performing a standing ovation.

WHO WROTE WHAT:

Dave - HOF Graphic, Facebook Magic
FalK - Opening, Ricky's acceptance speech, Titus & Everest inducting Rick, Showtime inducting Ty Burna, Ending
Phoenix - Big Dave's acceptance speech
Ty Burna - Ty Burna's acceptance speech, Ty inducting Big Dave

Big thanks for Phoenix & Ty for providing the acceptance speeches.

Ricky, wherever you are these days, if you ever read this, I can only hope that I did justice for your character.

You three (Phoenix, Ty & Ricky) aren't being rewarded these spots because you're former Head of Creative's or because we are playing favourites but because you guys are among some of the best RPers we've seen here, creating characters and bringing them to life with your words. As a fan of this fed, it's been great to read and watch all three of these characters be written and transform from one arc to the next and you three deserve to be called Hall of Fame legends. Thank you for everything.

As for Kingdom Come, hopefully it should be up by tomorrow sometime. We're closing the gap with the remaining parts and it's going to be super.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back