WZCW Dating profiles

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
Titus Avison
You've heard legends of that man.

photo.jpg

About Me: Four time Oscar winner, socialite, philanthropist, once the greatest wrestler in the world. I believe life is like cheese; sometimes it's mouldy, sometimes it has holes in it, sometimes it stinks but man is it tasty!

Ethnicity: British by birth. Keystonian by the grace of God.

Hair: Long

Eyes: I have two

I would like to meet: Someone who's not a money grabber. A nice bum helps too.

I like to play the following sports: Football, Cycling, Curling.

My exercise regime consists of: Running a lot. Pump iron. Do you even lift?

My favourite music: The Buggles.

My favourite movies: The last temptation of the Pope, Stroll of the Penguins, Forest Bump.

My favourite TV shows: Coronation Avenue.

My dream is to: Stay relevant. Space would be nice.

On a first date I'd like to:
Wine and dine and spoil you rotten. Don't go to Disney world though as I hear Space Mountain can make you ill.

Jonathan Hyada

Cosplay_Ryu__Win_by_Blackout04.gif

About Me: Former MMA fighter and champion, easy to talk to, good listener. Committed and serious individual. Surprisingly good at video games.

Ethnicity: English and Japanese, American by birth.

Hair: Long, black

Eyes: Hadouken blue

Occupation: Wrestler, Martial Arts Instructor and Professional Gamer

I would like to meet: Someone who wants a serious relationship. Who can hold up to rigorous training on XBox Live.

I like to play the following sports: MMA, football, ping pong and Street Fighter.

My exercise regime consists of: Sparring, kicking helpless training dummies.

My favourite music: Nine Inch Nails

My favourite movies: Enter the Dragon, Unleashed, Street Fighter: The Animated Movie, Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde.

My favourite TV shows: Deadliest Warrior

My dream is to: Be the best fighter I can be. Also to maybe win a Street Fighter tournament, that'd be nice too.

On a first date I'd like to: Take you to an arcade. If you button mash I'm leaving without you.

Godfrey Ramparte
It would be a Good~Night.

mAE61iv.jpg

About Me: One half of the entity known as Cerberus, The Catalyst of WrestleZone Championship Wrestling and Holder of The List of The Slain. Life is like a tub of pomegranate juice...it just sinks into the skin in decadent splendor...

Ethnicity: I'm the man in white.

Hair: Long flowing locks. I mean, damn. Just look at me. Seriously.

Eyes: "The eyes are the window to your soul." ~William Shakespeare

I would like to meet:Any woman who breathes has a love for the arts and the finer things in life.

I like to play the following sports: Croquet, Polo, Chess.

My exercise regime consists of: Training at Flex Fitness Gym, available at a location near you. A fan of the balance beam.

My favourite music: Ambience, Led Zepplin

My favourite movies: The Devil's Proponent, The Monarch Butterfly Effect, Hellward Bound

My favourite TV shows: Unnatural, Breaking Dead

My dream is to: Complete the task that was given onto me, and to clutch the WZCW Heavyweight Title as I sit upon my Ebony Thone.

On a first date I'd like to:
Visit the local dungeon. I'm into leather, chains, and feathers. Bring hand lotion and a sponge. Afterwards we can tour the city via horse-drawn carriage while enjoying some wine. Preferably red.

Redheads need not apply.

Grizzly Bob
It's mating season...

Kevin_Steen.png

About Me: What you see is what you get. 2% Kodiak...

Ethnicity: Redneck

Hair: Cropped

Eyes: Baby brown

I would like to meet: Deedee, is that you?

I like to play the following sports: Ice hockey, Putt-putt (WZCW Champion 2013)

My exercise regime consists of: Moving logs, chopping wood, conditioning my drinking arm

My favourite music: Lynyrd Skynyrd

My favourite movies: Cold Mountain, Cabin In The Woods, O Brother Where Art Though

My favourite TV shows: Redneck Island

My dream is to: Reverse global warming

On a first date I'd like to: Treat you to some good home-cooking. Kitchen serves beer and moonshine all day.

Theron Daggershield
Natural 20!

cloud-complete-447x400.png

About Me: Epic level Warblade, will take on nearly any quest.

Age: 29 (when converted from elven to a human equivalent)

Ethnicity: Half Elf Half Fire Elemental (White when restricted to human races)

Hair: Spiky Blonde

Eyes: Hazel

I would like to meet: Any pretty lady, but I suppose I should say my girlfriend Kirilah.

I like to play the following sports: Would slaying dragons count as this "sport" you speak of?

My exercise regime consists of: Warblade Maneuvers

My favourite music: Bardic Instrumentals

My favourite movies: Lord Of The Rings, The Hobbit

My favourite TV shows: Dungeons & Dragons the cartoon series

My dream is to: become the World Champion of the World Gladiatorial Combat Federation

On a first date I'd like to: Roleplay, of course. It's what I do best!

Ricky Runn
You Only Love Once

tumblr_myswb0rSmc1styg7qo1_500.jpg

About Me: The Voice of a Generation, a Wrestling Genius, Fearless, World Heavyweight Champion, Sexiest man in WZCW

Ethnicity: Native roots are found in Swaghili

Hair: Sexy

Eyes: Imagine the Pacific Sea. Now put the sea into two eyeballs. Yeah, those are mine.

I would like to meet: Someone who can get me on that date with Amber Warren

I like to play the following sports: Football with Richard Sherman, and Basketball with LeBron James.

My exercise regime consists of: Who needs a exercise regime when you have Swag?

My favourite music: Young Money

My favourite movies: Boyz in the Hood

My favourite TV shows: Swagdown, Swagsencion, Swaggershock

My dream is to: take Amber Warren on a date. :(

On a first date I'd like to: Turn my swag on.

Flex Mussel

Do you even lift?

antonio%20cesaro%20wwe%20superstar%20royal%20rumble%20us%20airways%20center.jpg

About Me: I'm the healthiest man alive, possibly the strongest, and definitely one of the smartest. I'm apart of the entity known as Cerberus and I'm currently learning new things about life from my teammate as well as educating the masses about unknown health facts that could end up saving their lives.

Ethnicity: Born in Paris but was soon brought to America to carry out my destiny of trimming the country's fat.

Hair
: Bald so you can see my brain muscles.

Eyes: Deep enough for you to get lost in.

Occupation: Wrestler, personal trainer, professional lover, motivational speaker, businessman, best friend.

I would like to meet: The guys who created twinkie's, donuts, oreo's and brownies and kick them all in the face.

I like to play the following sports: Rugby and any other sport I can hit people in.

My exercise regime consists of
: Bench pressing, push ups, sit ups, sprints, 50 mile runs, pull ups, boxing, dead lifting, swimming, treadmill, arm circles, calf stretches, high knees, biking, Russian mountain jumping, Colombian tree diving, etc.

My favourite music: Any music that you can work out to.

My favourite movies: Rocky, Rocky 2, Rocky 3, Rocky 4, Rocky 5, any other Rocky, Bloodsport, Undisputed, any movie with a sick training montage.

My favourite TV shows: Biggest Loser, Getting Healthy with Jillian Michaels, Heavy, Flex save me from my fat! (coming soon)

My dream is to: finally get rid of that 2% body fat hiding somewhere in my stomach.

On a first date I'd like to: Measure you're body fat and daily sugar intake, then I'd like to see how much you can lift.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back