WZCW Character Rendering Request (For Those With Faith in Their Ability)

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
I'm looking for some decent renderings of my WZCW character, Hunter Kravinoff. Not only so the fine people running the fed have a great graphic of me to use to promote upcoming matches, but just so I can have some bitchin' renderings of a character to show others my image of him.

For the face, Josh Brolin is what we're going for. Especially Brolin with the following style of facial hair:

josh.jpg

I'm looking to have a few different attires designed in these renderings.

General things to consider in your renderings:

-Ideally, he's coming out to the ring with something dead draped over his shoulders. So while the rest of his body should be done up with one of the attires specified, if you'd like to attempt something that also shows him in his pre-match glory, that's up to you.

-Not the hands in the following picture:

553d1177444558-wwe-superstars-diva-profiles-shawn-michaels-0.jpg

(Not that when I cite examples, I know they're not the only people in wrestling history to employ such style) See the way he dressed his hands quite often during this time? It was done to match his tights. In all renderings, his hands should be adorned in something like that which matches his tights.

-For boots and knee pads, CM Punk's current style should be in mind. His kick pads are what I'm picturing for Kravinoff right now, despite my initial inclination to have him wear no shoes. Kravinoff's kickpads, like Punk's, would ideally have a patern similar to the one on his current tights.

-There will be two styles of tights. One will be your traditional brief style as worn by CM Punk, Triple H, etc. The other will be similar to what AJ Styles, Edge, classic Jericho, classic HBK, etc. wear. The former will be identified from here on as "traditional nut huggers" and the latter shall be identified as "nut huggers that cover his legs."

Attire One:
-Leopord print nut huggers that cover his legs w/the accessories specified above. Red knee pads and elbow pads.

Attire Two:
-Zebra stripe nut huggers that cover his legs w/the accessories specified above. Red elbow pads and knee pads.

Attire Three:
-White nut huggers that cover his legs with a blood splatter design. Pre-specified hand accessories. Black kick pads. Red elbow and knee pads.

Attire Four:
-Some sort of nature camouflage design on nutter hugers that cover his legs w/the accessories specified above. Black elbow and knee pads. DO NOT use the traditional image that springs to mind when you think of camouflage. He's NOT in the army.

Attires Five-Eight:
-Same specifics but with traditional nut huggers.

If you have the inspiration to put together more attires, feel free. You're designing my tights and thus, your judgement is trusted.

As an afterthough, Rookie Attire (because we don't always start out dressed to kill):
-Red nut huggers that cover his legs w/a simple design or word on one side of his tights. "Hunter", for example. Everything else should be plain red.

I don't expect to see all of these attempted, even though I'd like it. I know it's a difficult/unusual request, but rep, VERY public praise, etc. is in it for those who are willing to try.

No rush. Take your time. Make it rock.

Love,
-Coco

PS: If I've been unclear, ask for clarification. I don't bite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back