WZ Posters Tournament: First Round:Total Package vs Mighty Norcal

Total Package vs Mighty Norcal

• Total Package

• Mighty Norcal

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Er... Wes for sure. I'm not even sure who the other person is. Wes is a good shout to win this entire thing actually.

Don't think so. I reckon Will's a dark horse, but I'm personally backing Sam to win. He's a great poster, and contributes endlessly, not to mention the great Mock Drafts.

Norcal is an up-and-comer. Newer member but decent contributions, especially in the Old School section. But he's no match for Wes / TP yet.

Total Package. Mighty Norcal is easily, easily one of the better posters to watch out for in 2008 though. I'm high on this guy.

No matter how much he red reps me and tries to be cool by teasing me...I still like the guy. Big Wes (Total Package) has my vote!

No matter how much he red reps me and tries to be cool by teasing me...I still like the guy. Big Wes (Total Package) has my vote!

Ok listen here Coco, I'm not trying to be cool. I'm serious, the red rep comes from the bottom of my heart, why? Because some of your posts are just horrendous.

That is all.

Oh yeah and thanks for the vote:)

Thanks everyone for the votes, I was actually pretty worried I might get goose egged in this thing. Wes is an awesome poster, and hopefully ill have many tournaments to come. Triple H had to job to Warrior back at WM 12 before he became anything, and hopefully someday my time will come. (BTW that was a real bad comparison, as Wes is MUCH better at what he does here on the forums than Warrior did in the ring...you get what I mean tho lol) Glad to see I wasnt just a 2 minute squash though lol

Tough one. But Wes get's enough respect by being a mod. I vote Norcal. One of the best posters we currently have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back