WZ Posters Tournament: First Round: Easy-Free vs. Big Ace

Easy-Free vs. Big Ace

• Easy-Free

• Big Ace

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eazy-Free, I don't even know Ace that well but when he was here he was a dick.

Freedom gets my vote.

Freedom all the way with this one. I don't remember much Big Ace, but Freedom has been behind me (and my sigs) since I started around these parts, and I owe alot of what little popularity I have to him for some reason. If Freedom wins, I'll buy KFC for everyone. (He knows what I'm talking about)

I like Freedom. But he shouldn't be able to beat Ace. Isn't this a best poster thing? I'll find some Ace classics for you.

I do have some find memories of Big Ace and some of his posts. But in the past 4 months, I have gotten to have some decent convos with Easy-Free. Though I'd like to see him post more in the wrestling sections, he's got a world of posting potential. I have to go with Easy.

You're jealous 'cuz I'm E-Cool :)

:D Thank you Jake. I'll take that as a compliment?

Hope I'm still funny though. I always prided myself on that. :)

No, Jonny mods no one. He is like a bad wrestler. Working stiff, holding people down, the full works.

Yeah, I should've been promoted to admin, not demodded damnit.

Boy, you're a shit speller aren't you SC?

Anyway, I know this isn't my place to speak, but as some of you remember, I used to run WZCW back in its heyday (Yes, its heyday).

I was just checking up on the Fed, and I can't believe all this bullshit about racism. If I was mod here, you'd all probably be banned. I don't take racism as a joke, even if its intended to be a joke. It shouldn't be. Will was right for doing what he did. Members shouldn't challenge Mods for any reason at all.

Just my two cents.

Some are disguised as sarcasm. But if you'd ever seen him moderate you'd know he's serious.

Big Ace said:
no need for complaints Luther, because if you were genuinely better than me, you would've been made G-Mod. Not me.

Yeah, where the fuck is Big Ace now? Banned, that's where he is. Who was he banned by? Me, thus proving I am better than him.

Easy Free gets my vote, Easy Free is a good guy, he is funny and is easy and is free, and free is what we all want to be, hence we all want to be like easy free, or is it eazy with a z? i forget, anyho, the free one gets my vote.

Freedom gets my vote, I just like the kid better, and I was under the impression that this was the best poster now, and I haven't seen Ace post in forever...he's banned isn't he

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back