WZ Posters Tournament: First Round: A.J. vs. Derf

A.J. vs. Derf

• A.J.

• Derf

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AJ is fantastic. And everybody knows it.

So, to be nice and prevent Derf from being shut out, I threw him a pity vote. He made a big stink just to get a battle royal, then won it in a landslide. I figure he deserves something.

Haha Thanks. And although I'm about to get completely PWN'ed, I find it ironic that as of typing, I'm winning. Not gonna last though. Thanks to all that do vote for me.

Haha Thanks. And although I'm about to get completely PWN'ed, I find it ironic that as of typing, I'm winning. Not gonna last though. Thanks to all that do vote for me.

As long as you saw it coming. Few and far between are the AJ's, but you got here, so well done either way.

So far i want to say Thank you to those who have voted for me and Derf it is an honor to go against ya man as your sigs are funny man. Plus you earned you dominated that battle royal so congrats on that.

Derf cracks me the fuck up, and is damn good, but AJ and I joined around the same time, so I have to go with him.

AJ, I came into this knowing I was fighting a losing battle, but I made it here anyways, and thats an appomplishment. Can't win em all. So although it's not over yet, Cngradulations.

"Sticks out hand, awaiting a returned handshake"

I vote for drofthuganomics (thats how far back me and AJ go, I remember his old username)

Wait, AJ, you had a Cena related username?!?

Is it to late to change my vote? LOL J/K:p

AJ is just to important to this place, constantly contributing and always helpful if you have a question about pretty much anything on the forums

AJ, I came into this knowing I was fighting a losing battle, but I made it here anyways, and thats an appomplishment. Can't win em all. So although it's not over yet, Cngradulations.

"Sticks out hand, awaiting a returned handshake"

Thanks Derf. It was an honor to run against you as you kicked ass in that battle royal.

" returns handshake"

Wait, AJ, you had a Cena related username?!?

Is it to late to change my vote? LOL J/K:p

AJ is just to important to this place, constantly contributing and always helpful if you have a question about pretty much anything on the forums

it was Drofthuganomics1

it was the fact i wasnt a cena fan but more like the name...anywas thats the past :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back