• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZ Poster Alumni

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
This is the thread to pay your respects to those who have been future endeavoured or have been M.I.A. from the forums. I shall start:

BradTheGreat - Future Endeavoured

A great Australian bloke who has been given too many chances in the world of WrestleZone. He was best known for his association with the best Christy Hemme signature that cannot be replaced & his love for one of Australia's finest "Parkway Drive." May we wish him good luck for his next achievements.

You may add to the list or give your respects to those already listed. I would like to remind everyone that this place is sacred among the WZ Bar Room, so please show your appreciation the nice way. Thank you.

Rusty & Tim

Too fun lovin', crazy Australians. Rusty was a great poster, who was very opinionated. Tim, well Tim was Tim. I mean he did get that rule named after him "The Tim Rule". Both are deeply missed by me :( They both just stopped posting, although I have Rusty on MSN, we are never on at the same time.

Hammy & Jammy
Too, skanky, crazy ass hoars! Neither posted wrestling alot, but both were beyond fierce. Jammy rarely posted here, and Hammy was a mainstay until she was brainwashed by American Idol. Although I still talk to them on MSN, and we have each others #'s...I still miss their pressence on the board :(

No one gives a shit about BradTheGreat besides TM. It was obvious Rusty never read the threads he posted in, as everything he posted has already been said about two or three posts back. Tim...I'll give you that one, as he was a nice guy. Hammy, too bad she's not around anymore, but she has some sexual issues that she probably needs to work on. Jammy...is that the chick that Jake likened to a crack ****e?

None of these people compare to Jake...he needs to come back.

Why do you guys keep saying Jake needs to come back? He was on literally this morning, posting.

Prax is the first that comes to mind. Longtime member, had alot of friends on here, a ton of posts, was a mod, helped run WZCW...than just flipped out and got banned. Sucked.

Timothy "Tim" Tim- At one time he was the king of all Australia. Then he left. Something about homework. Oh, his brother signed up on the forum once. He was annoying. Tim's name was once Timbo Slice. Robyn liked him, and insisted his name return to Tim Tam. It did. I once ate Tim Tams in Tim's honour. They did not taste that good. T im one time got a lot of posts due to OCW. I have yet to pass him. I hope he doesn't return until I do.

No one gives a shit about BradTheGreat besides TM. It was obvious Rusty never read the threads he posted in, as everything he posted has already been said about two or three posts back. Tim...I'll give you that one, as he was a nice guy. Hammy, too bad she's not around anymore, but she has some sexual issues that she probably needs to work on. Jammy...is that the chick that Jake likened to a crack ****e?

None of these people compare to Jake...he needs to come back.

Arent' you a negative Nancy nowadays Tdigs. I \ enjoyed reading Rusty's posts, Hammy's sexual problems have been fixed, and Jammy is the one that Jake likened to a crack ****e, but since he thinks Melichia is the hottest thing since *insert something hot* I don't take his judgement seriously. And Tim was a great dude, you are right about that.

Arent' you a negative Nancy nowadays Tdigs. I \ enjoyed reading Rusty's posts, Hammy's sexual problems have been fixed, and Jammy is the one that Jake likened to a crack ****e, but since he thinks Melichia is the hottest thing since *insert something hot* I don't take his judgement seriously. And Tim was a great dude, you are right about that.

For a man, a girl being hot entails her being fuckable. So, that automatically rules you out from making the judgment of whether Meilichia is hot or not.

Blaze
Chill kid, we were about the same age and rose the 'ranks' at about the same time. He would have been bar king if he had stayed.

Spawn
He may just be gone from the bar, but also shows up infrequently elsewhere. He was great fun, but that one day just ended bad.

Didn't even notice that Jake was around this morning. Scratch my list then. RCK needs to come back, though, although I wouldn't call him an alumnus.

Una-RedCross-Knight-L.jpg

RCK was the shit.

For a man, a girl being hot entails her being fuckable. So, that automatically rules you out from making the judgment of whether Meilichia is hot or not.

Since beauty/hotness is in the eye of the beholder I can't really argue. But I can still rate hotness. Girls do it to other girls all the time.

Yeah, well I didn't think Shakira was sexy in the She-Wolf video. Song is hot, but you missed the sexy mark.

Shakira is usually sexy as a person. The dancing for the most part was not sexy. The roof scene(while fierce :)) was a turn off...as was the weird cut out leotard.

HAHA I can agree about the rooftop dance twas fierce but probably too out there. Very fierce though. But the cutoff leotard? Don't you dudes like skin? *confusing*

Edit: I miss Freedom 35 too :( He randomly comes on once in a while, proclaiming too be the shaman of sexy still though.

I do, but the mismatch threw me. I prefer symmetry. Skin should be displayed in the right places and a lot of it showing isn't always the sexiest look.

God damn right he is TDigs. I wish my brother in arms would return already damnit, when is the football season starting already?!

Shocky, obviously. Haven't seen much of IC either. Will needs to get back to being a regular.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back