• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZ Most Improved Poster Award Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
I saw It's Damn Real as a candidate for this award in the main elections and said "For christ's sake." Aside from that, a person who became moderator a year ago at WM 27 is winning that election, so I figured I'd make my own nominations.

My nominations for this award are myself (won award for last years most annoying and insufferably stupid poster,) J4L, Macios, Hamler and that is it for now.

If your going to give out awards and vote, might as well be for candidates who make sense. I've not been a regular member on the boards for a year now, but I'm sure that there are plenty of posters who've improved over the last year who are not mods and don't live in Jersey so give em some love here.

Truly, you are steeped in wisdom. Why aren't you running this forum? Clearly, you know what you're doing so much better than everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back