• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZ Hall Of Fame

• Thread starter The not-so Great Khali
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The not-so Great Khali

I hope this is the right place topost this, if not i'm sorry. Before I say anything else I wanted you all to know that I searched this forum for 'hall of fame' and all it came back with was a thread about a wz members hall of fame. I am suggesting we have our own WZ hall of fame, contraast to the WWE hall of fame and others. Here is my proposal of how it would work:

To start off with, a mod could select a couple of posters who will choose who gets inducted. So everyone gets a fair chance, there has to be a different board of posters every time to induct the new wrestlers. There could be a set time frame between each meeting, say 1 month, so the hall of fame gradually builds. However, posters have to give solid reasons for the people to be inducted over others not just by saying he/she was great, etc. Also, I think it would be better if the wrestlers were retired and not still working (eg. Flair, JR, Lawler).

So there you go. P.S. it's just an idea so please don't give me an infraction or anything like that.

It has been discussed many times. You should check out the Old School Section, probably on page 2 or 3 right now. Jake and I have tried to get the thing off the ground, but it can't get any legs to it.

However, I am doing it with my "Who Is Mr. Fill in the Blank". I'm trying damn hard to get the thing to work, and If I have to make it the "Shockmaster" Hall of Fame, then damn it, I will.

^^^^^^What he said. Nobody was intrested last time. Unless it's John Cena or the current WWE product, nobody cares.

I'd help out in spreading the word if you all need more interest next time. If there is a next time, that is.

Well, despite its last few failings, I am going to try and give the Hall of Fame here another shot.

I have just posted it in the Hall of Fame thread in the Old School section. Feel free to check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back