• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZ gridiron playoff challenge

I team for next week

QB-Rivers, Flacco
RB-Williams, Westbrook
WR-Smith, Chambers
TE-Celek
K-Tynes (that might change though)
D- Ravens

I can't beleive I spaced on picks last week. I doubt I have any chance of doing well in this now, but I'll play anyway. Coincidentally, Justin and I have made a lot of similar picks. It appears to me that our only difference in decision making is that Justin thinks Philly will win, whereas I'm picking my Big Blue for the W.

QB- Delhomme, Flacco
RB- Williams, Jacobs
WR- Smith, Chambers
TE- Gates
K-Tynes
D- Ravens

The Standings after this weekend

1-fromthesouthwins- 224
2-Team InSayne- 212
3-GetChronsFavre- 199
4-becker- 195
5-H Entry- 194
6-jmt225- 184
7-cm- 182
8-PantherPride- 181
9-CCS- 180
10-1Crazyand2Insane- 179
11-Prime Times Players- 140
12-WZ Papa Shango- 79

So fts has taken the #1 spot away from me, oh well, guess that means I'll just have to take back what's mine next week, LOL

beck made up a lot of ground this week moving up from 8th to 4th, adn KB dropped from 4th to 11th:lmao: next week you should make sure you have all your roster spots filled;)

I can't beleive I spaced on picks last week. I doubt I have any chance of doing well in this now, but I'll play anyway. Coincidentally, Justin and I have made a lot of similar picks. It appears to me that our only difference in decision making is that Justin thinks Philly will win, whereas I'm picking my Big Blue for the W.

QB- Delhomme, Flacco
RB- Williams, Jacobs
WR- Smith, Chambers
TE- Gates
K-Tynes
D- Ravens

Ha ha! WHOOPS!

My team for this week as of now

QB-Warner, Flacco
RB-Westbrook, Parker
WR-Fitzgerald, Jackson
TE-Celek
K-Reed
D-Baltimore

I may change Westbrook, not really sure yet

There's no chance in hell i can win this now, so im throwing a hail mary and picking everybody that Justin isnt picking.

QB Ben Roethlisberger, Kurt Warner,
RB Willie Parker, Tim Hightower
WR Derrick Mason, Larry Fitzgerald,
TE Brent Celek
K Jeff Reed
D/ST Baltimore Ravens

EVERYONE READ

Conference Championship rosters will carry through into the Super Bowl.
When your roster locks this weekend, it will remain locked for the duration of Gridiron Playoff Challenge (into the Super Bowl). So it's time to strategize as to which players you think will make it to Tampa Bay for the Super Bowl because once those players are locked this weekend, they're locked for good!

It's not like I'm NOT already fucked thanks to Carolina.. but to add to it, I'm just going all out for two specific teams.

If it's not an all Pennsylvania Superbowl.. I'm fucked even worse.

Standings after the Conference championships

1-Team InSayne- 364
2-fromthesouth- 337
3-CCS- 311
cm- 311
5-jmt225- 310
6-becker- 303
7-PantherPride- 302
8-GetChronsFavre- 291
9-1Crazyand2Insane- 290
10-H Entry- 281
11-Prime Times Players- 204
12-WZ Papa Shango- 200

Things should be interesting, as it seemed like alot of people built their teams around the two teams they predicted to go to the SB, so anyone who didn't stock up on Cards and Steelers are gonna be pretty much fucked

I'm hoping my strategy of picking up at least two players from every team and trying to get big lead this week and coast to victory with my remaining player in the SB works out for me

I have

Ben Rothelisberger (or however you spell it)
Steelers Defense
Willie Parker
Hines Ward
Larry Fitzgerald
Steelers kicker
Edgerin James
Heath Miller

I have

QB-Warner
WR-Ftizgerald
RB-Parker
TE-Miller
K-Reed

I'm hoping Arizona wins it all, and Warner/Fitz hook up as much as they did yesterday

I still have Warner, Fitzgerald, Roethelissberger (sp), Willie Parker, Heath Miller, and Neil Rackers.

27 points down, and six guys left. I like my chances.

I put all my chips on Arizona and Pitt and it obviously worked out, but I still have no chance of winning this. Coming in 3rd wouldn't be too bad though.

I don't care if I win, don't get me wrong I'd like to of course, but ultimately I just want to kick Brians ass:lmao:

I want to win, but if it comes down to it I'd rather see the Cardinals win in a blowout.

:lmao: I should've used the logic that Larry Fitzgerald is UNSTOPPABLE!

Unfortunately, somehow I got wrapped up in thinking Philly was on a roll. :disappointed: So I'll wind up in dead-last. Well, unless someone picked Baltimore AND Philly.. :lmao: Poor sucker.

:lmao: I should've used the logic that Larry Fitzgerald is UNSTOPPABLE!

Unfortunately, somehow I got wrapped up in thinking Philly was on a roll. :disappointed: So I'll wind up in dead-last. Well, unless someone picked Baltimore AND Philly.. :lmao: Poor sucker.

They were, unfortunately they ran into Arizona and the Larry Fitzgerald show, which was on an even bigger roll:lmao:

FINAL STANDINGS

1-Team InSayne- 434
2-Fromthesouth- 415
3-jmt225- 406
4-becker- 399
5-cm- 391
6-CCS- 390
7-1Crazy2Insane- 340
8-PantherPride- 338
9-WZ Papa Shango- 292
10-GetChronsFavre-291
11-H Entry- 281
12-Prime Times Players-217

And we have a new GPC champion, and that Champion is ME!!!:D, looks like my strategy of racking up as many points as possible in the Conference final games and then coasting to victory with my remaining players in the SB worked out after all, and I gotta say the best part of winning this is that I want have to listen to Brian talk shit about how is a two time champ, god knows it's bad enough we have to listen to his never ending Bullshit with the Stealers winning the damn SB, having him win this too would've just put me over the edge, LOL... oh and :lmao: at Wes finishing 11th, you suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck;):lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back