WZ Gridiron Playoff Challenge

Ok I'm in, what exactly is the objective of it though? What are we supposed to be doing?

Edit: Nevermind, I think I figured it out.

Ok, I set up a team. This seems kind of fun, you get your guys that you expect to be in the playoffs. It's kinda like a fantasy team. I made sure I got guys who we're clinched for playoffs though. I'm hoping that I can change things as the games go on, though by then all the good guys might be taken.

I'm still deciding whether I want Matt Ryan or Ben Roethlisberger as my 2nd QB though. I'd prefer one QB from each conference instead of 2 from one, but being a Steeler fan I'm tempted to go with Big Ben. I'm keeping Tom Brady, they're probably gonna get knocked out in the division, but he's worth big points. I think I'm going to stick with Matt Ryan. Probably gonna be the death of me, but I'm going to take the risk.

By the way, if any of you aren't sure, who's all clinched for playoffs, who's still fighting, and who's out, go here: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/standings/playoffrace

It helped me a good bit.

You have up till game time of the first playoff game to change your line-up, the Wild Card round I only take players that play that week, and then change it accordingly as the playoffs go on, if I remember right, once the AFC/NFC championship round roles around you have to have a final line-up picked, as it locks that line-up for both that and the SB round

So far I basically took everybody from Atlanta...lol

Almost 100% sure my team will consist of Philly & New England. (Until the Championship match, at which point I'll switch to Atlanta & keep NE - just because Philly loves choking in the NFC Championship game(s).

Also - I'm in. Already signed in, but I probably won't form my team until Week 17 when everything is final.

Almost 100% sure my team will consist of Philly & New England. (Until the Championship match, at which point I'll switch to Atlanta & keep NE - just because Philly loves choking in the NFC Championship game(s).

Also - I'm in. Already signed in, but I probably won't form my team until Week 17 when everything is final.
I am going with a NE vs Philly SB. Will change my team to all them after the WC. And when the Eagles choked they had McNabb as their QB, Vick is there now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back