• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZ Fantasy Baseball

JGlass

Unregistered User
Who's who? I am curious so I can figure out who I'm up against this week.

I'm Boston Drunkards

RoughLimpBroccoli is SSC
New York Costanzas is LJL
Fightin' Beardos is Theo
Noah's Epic Fails is Noah
A-Rod's Popcorn is Stormy
Incredible Balks is Justin

And that's all I know for sure.

I was gonna bump the old one, but was far too lazy to go searching for it.

Honey Nut Ichiro's is Becker.

Anyone need an outfielder? I'm looking for some infield help, I've also got a surplus of starters too.

Jose Bautista is very appealing right now.

What are you looking for in the infield? I have a surplus of shortstops atm.

Howie Kendrick is the most appealing player to me on your team.

Crawford for Hanley - Two top ten fantasy players both struggling hard; but they both appear to be on the mend.

The problem with me trading Kendrick is that I don't really have anyone to replace him at first.

HanRam for Crawford is VERY tempting though, very tempting indeed.

I don't have too much in regards to extra first basemen.

Mike Napoli does the first base/catcher thing, he's my number two behind Posey.

I shot you a straight up trade for Hanley, it's there if you feel like accepting it.

Very mutually beneficial. I have Asdrubal Cabrera to replace him, and you obviously have no shortage of outfielders. Here's to hoping they both get back in proper form soon.

I am in need of getting rid of some starting pitching. I am also in need of position players in the outfield, a catcher, and relief pitching.

Here are my Starting pitchers:
-Justin Verlander
-Jake Peavy
-Cole Hamels
-Edinson Volquez
-Edwin Jackson
-AJ Burnett
-Johnny Cueto
-Zack Grienke

Forgot all about this league. Since I'm in 3 ESPN leagues and one yahoo league, I must have closed the yahoo tab a while back and forgot all about it.

I'm looking to off load one of my many talented outfielders in exchange for a third baseman and/or corner infielder. I'm willing to hear an offer for anyone, though Crawford and Holiday will require some SERIOUS star power in return.

I haven't looked at my team since April (too many categories) and I'm in first. And I had Adam Dunn as a starter. Lawl.

I check mine about once a week to see who I have on DL, & take them out of my starting line-up that's about it though, way way too many categories though, really hard to keep any interest in this. Next year I'll probably try and start my own FB league with only 10 categories.

Fantasy baseball playoffs start today.

You're going to get your ass kicked, Stormtrooper. You will feel the power of Teixiera and Braun and grovel at the feet of Kershaw and Ian Kennedy.

Time to play the game.

Sweet, just barely made it into the playoffs, & now I have to face JGlass again this week, after he just beat me 11-9 last week.

My damn team suffered a power outage the last couple of days which hurt me a little bit. All things considered, I am tied for the highest batting average in the league. My biggest problem that I never realized until now is that I don't have a closer. Oh well.

Fantasy baseball playoffs start today.

You're going to get your ass kicked, Stormtrooper. You will feel the power of Teixiera and Braun and grovel at the feet of Kershaw and Ian Kennedy.

Time to play the game.
Reasons I will win.
1. I have the best pitching staff in the game. I have the most K's, wins, holds, and WHIP, and am 2nd in ERA (by 0.04) and K/9 (by 0.2).
2. I have arguably the best pitcher in baseball this year in Justin Verlander.

You will feel the power of A-Rod and Chase Utley (as well as Eric Hosmer, Nick Markakis, Adam Jones, Andrew McCutchen, and Russel Martin). You will also grovel at the feet of the aforementioned Justin Verlander, as well as Cole Hamels, Zack Grienke, Ivan Nova, Johnny Cueto, Jose Valverde, K-Rod, and the amazing bullpen combo of Ryan Madsen/Antonio Bastard o.

And you're gonna miss out, because I have an ace in the hole for next week, but you'll be eliminated already before then. The phenom. The incomparable, The amazing.... STEPHEN FUCKING STRASBURG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back