WZ does it again

Status
Not open for further replies.

lil bitch Kid

Getting Noticed By Management
A couple of things that I've noticed:

- Plagirino and the band of Merry Copiers don't know what the word "exclusive" means. Guys, when you copy it off another site, it's not "exclusive".

- Copying the TNA Impact spoilers off another site is hilarious in this case because you included a segment that was shown on TV weeks ago.

And:

- Just now, writing the Wrestling Observer as the source, Plagirino then claimed to have confirmed "news". Well, WO the source, or is it your "news". By the way, Plagirino, it's hardly difficult to confirm the news....AJ posted it on Twitter. Fuck you guys are useless. I do get a good laugh out of WZ trying to seem reputable.

wRESTlezone is the Worst!

Yeah fuck this place & its fake news. I am calling my internetz & telling them to replace the site with a picture of Sasquatch eating a lemon poptart. If I have to see make believe on my screen, it may as well be awesome..

He keeps beating you and you keep going back for more. I know you love him and he makes you feel like a beautiful woman when he lays you on your backside and whispers sweet nothings in your ear but this is wrong and you need to walk away and never go back.

Stone_Cold_Facepalm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back