WZ Column help -- Your Top 5

Out of the Popular Top 10 so far, who should be #1?

• CM Punk

• Cody Rhodes

• Bobby Roode

• Sheamus

• Randy Orton

• Dolph Ziggler

• Mark Henry

• Triple H

• John Cena

• Sting

Results are only viewable after voting.

The 1-2-3 Killam

Mid-Card Championship Winner
I've already started a thread for this in the Gen. Wrestling section, but it'd be nice to just be able to state your choices without having to explain your reasoning. Also because more people hang out here than in that section...

Next week I'm debuting a new Wrestlezone column. It's going to be very much like WWE's Power 25, but with a Top 10 that includes TNA wrestlers as well. I will also be putting up a Popular Opinion Top 5 that includes the votes of everyone here in the WZ forums and over 100 people that have already voted on Twitter.

It's simple. Who are your top five in pro wrestling right now (TNA & WWE only)?

Cody Rhodes is delivering his best promos to date with good matches. My honorable mention goes to Sting with what I consider a successful character re-invention at the oh so meager age of 52, something I consider an accomplished feat.

The top 5 right now.

5. Alberto Del Rio
4. CM Punk
3. Randy Orton
2. John Cena
1. Mark Henry. No one's been more on in the last couple of months then Henry, and that includes CM Punk. Mark Henry for MVP.

No TNA guys, because TNA is that inferior to the WWE right now. Roode is a nice touch, but the top of TNA would have a hard time competing in the WWE mid card right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back