WZ College Bowl Mania

o but you need two acccounts and I am not making two accounts..

Yeah I noticed that, I may just do the straight picks only.... well unless I get really motivated and decide to make another account

And IC, yeah it came down to me and you last year in the title game, with me winning:D, twas a truley awesome way to end the whole thing if I may say so

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTT

can we all say "HOMER PICK"

Texas is going to stomp a mudhole in their ass. Are you kidding?? its the second worst mismatch of all of them

Have I mentioned that I like you better every day.

Texas is a homer pick to me, but it's all I have. My college (SMU) hasn't been bowl eligible in a couple of decades now.

Just so we're sure, Texas Tech vs. Ole Miss is the biggest mismatch....agreed?

Have I mentioned that I like you better every day.

Texas is a homer pick to me, but it's all I have. My college (SMU) hasn't been bowl eligible in a couple of decades now.

Just so we're sure, Texas Tech vs. Ole Miss is the biggest mismatch....agreed?

no, Utah Vs Bama is. goodness gracious what a fuckign SLAUGHTER.

Ole Miss can hang in with anyone. They beat Florida, in gainesville. I dont think they can take Tx Tech, but I dont think its THAT big of a mismatch at all.

Good points.

I just have this crazy feeling that Utah/Alabama will be a good game. Utah riding high trying to prove a point is worth 10 points against an Alabama team that is probably pretty distraught about losing a fourth quarter lead, an undefeated season, and nation title shot in about 45 minutes Saturday.

Well, I went to submit my picks (took me 45 mins) and they didn't let me submit them. Apparently I pressed "submit" at 11:03 EST today, which was 3 minutes after the first game started. So I am pissed, because I am out

Serves me right for procrastinating.

I fully expect to get my ass kicked at this. This year i played fantasy football for the first time in my life and i finished dead last and was massacared every game. I suck at e-sports.

I fully expect to get my ass kicked at this. This year i played fantasy football for the first time in my life and i finished dead last and was massacared every game. I suck at e-sports.

That's good because I fully expect to kick your ass in this:evil3:

I won my first game, and had pretty signifigant confidence points there. I went to check on it, and for some reason, I picked CO ST. in the New Mexico Bowl. That was dumb, but Fresno St. seems to lose every week and continue to make bowl games.

FTS i am beating on you in the confidence one.. Even though we're the only two that did it :lmao:

with buffalo losing today the only way for me to win is to get the last 3 right, and hopefully CCS gets the last 3 wrong, and then the stupid tie breaker

CCS has kicked all of your asses. With 1 game left i've clinched it at 21-12.

Now you can all remember that i'm the real college footbal expert round here. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back