WZ College Bowl Mania

If I support anyone(keep in mind that I don't follow football that much) it will be Florida because Teabow is a fucking goblin.

I did the confidence thing. I'll tell you, it's quick. Just drag them around. My top pick is Texas over Ohio State. Mismatch.

Alright just created the straight pick 'em group, so if you don't want to deal with the confidence stuff you can play this one, I'll be playing both

Group Name: WZ Bowl Pick 'Em
Password: Wrestlezone

Im interested, how does it work?

Well there are two groups one is set up where all you do is pick the winners of all the Bowl games, the other one you pick the winners and then rank you picks in order of which ones you have the most confidence in, to which you have the least confidence in, the more confidence you put in you pick the more points the pick is worth

O yeah, I won the NFL one where you had to make a team with a certain amount of money.... that one was a cake walk.. Ben Roethlisberger and Eli Manning FTW

O yeah, I won the NFL one where you had to make a team with a certain amount of money.... that one was a cake walk.. Ben Roethlisberger and Eli Manning FTW

I plan on setting that on up too later, thought about doing it for the regular season but with all the Fantasy football leaguse I figured it might be a bit much , just went with pick'em instead

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back