• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWF/E vs WCW: Kevin Nash

What would you say....

• Diesel/Nash - WWF/E

• Kevin Nash - WCW

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ruthless-RKO

F*ck Friends, Rather die wiv ma AK!
"The Big Man", "Big Daddy Cool", "Big Sexy", "The Silver Fox" and "The Master of the Jackknife Powerbomb"....

Kevin Nash
(Diesel)​
kevinnash_1204567222.jpg

He was in WCW from 1990-1993, 1996-2001...
and in WWF/E from 1993-1996, 2002-2003...

Looking at his great career, he can be called a LEGEND!! so from his feuds, matches and impact created...what would you say...Kevin Nash in WWF/E or WCW???

Break it down..

Feuds
WWF/E
Razor Ramon, Shawn Michaels, Sycho Sid, The Undertaker, Bret Hart, Steve Austin, The Rock, Triple H, Chris Jericho...

WCW
Lex Luger, Randy Savage, Sting, IV Horsemen, The Steiner Brothers, The Giant, Scott Hall, nWo Hollywood, Bill Goldberg, Team Madness, Sid Vicious, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Jeff Jarrett, Natural Born Thrillers, Scott Steiner, Booker T, Ernest Miller...

Championships & Accomplishments
WWF/E
1-time WWF Championship
1-time WWF Intercontinental Championship
2-time WWF Tag Team Championship w/ Shawn Michaels
Third Triple Crown Champion
Royal Rumble Runner Up (1996)

WCW
5-time WCW World Heavyweight Championship
9-time WCW World Tag Team Championship w/ Scott Hall (6), Diamond Dallas Page (2), and Sting (1)
WCW World War 3 (1998)

What would you say...Looking at feuds, impact created and matches and accomplishments....Kevin Nash in WCW or WWF/E??

My Opinion
Okay..well its a tough one for me..I liked him more when he was in WCW...but i don't want to take away his WWF run back in the 90's away from him...IMO..his 1-year WWF champion reign was better than him winning 5 WCW World champions...it meant much more since WCW were using their belt as a toy being tossed around during the 98-01 time in WCW...
I enjoyed his feuds much more in WCW, especially his with Randy Savage...just hilarious...he dominated the tag division in WCW with Hall defeating teams such as Harlem Heat and Steiner Brothers...he was the quickest triple crown winner in WWF, until of course CM Punk i think...but what an achievement...His best match of all time is probably the one with Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania XI(1995)...

Taking everything into consideration...I'm going to go with WCW...He was just really good their and lets not forget...co-founded nWo...

What would you say??

I would say Kevin Nash in WCW, he accomplished a lot more with WCW than he did with WWE.

Sure WWE made him the bigger name that made him able to convert into WCW and become even bigger, but WCW did give him world championships and tag team championships as well, in a larger amount than he did with WWE.

Kevin Nash was a part of NWO during his time with WCW, one of the original founders of it, which only helps the choice because all he was a part of in WWE was the recreation of NWO, and the start of NWO (The Kliq) but nonetheless the prime of NWO was with WCW.

My vote goes for WCW.

i also would have to say wcw nash, the nwo/outsiders angle mos def put him on the map, and the feuds were just awesome, but wwe gave him that mega push, you can't forget that.

I think most people would say WCW, I would be tempted to as well.

But for every good thing he achieved in WCW, be it his title reigns, creating the NWO etc, they were always tainted, almost spoiled, by the negative 'achievements' such as the Fingerpoke of Doom, or selfishly booking himself to end Goldberg's streak.

It's for this reason that I'm going to be one of the minority that says WWE. He had almost as many positive and memorable moments, but without of any of the negative ones.

I gotta pick WCW. He was a member of one of the greatest tag teams ever (The Outsiders) and was a founding father of one of the greatest stables ever (NWO). It's interesting to say but I grew up watching Kevin Nash in WCW first, not Diesel in WWE. So the impact that Kevin Nash had on me when I first saw him in WCW was not "Oh my God, it's Diesel." It was, "Man, that's a big ass dude." Then a little while later, I see him associated with Hogan and I'm like, "Dude this guy is awesome!!!" And I can't argue with the success that Kevin Nash had in WWE or WCW, but I think it all boils down to what promotion do I associate Kevin Nash with first. It's WCW.

I have to go with WCW, Just because of the Outsiders, NWO. I loved the outsiders and the early NWO and had to watch. Wis tag champ with Scott Hall was awesome, the down fall was the FInger poke. I also only really caught the early part of his wwe run, so I'm a little uninformed, but that was because I did not watch any wrestling at that Time 94-97.

Ah man, ya know he is definately 2nd behind Undertaker on the "greatest big man" list in my opinion. Always loved Nash, whether it was WCW or WWE. Bit i honestly believe his biggest impast was in.....

WCW

He may have cemented his legacy in pro wrestling during his first stint in WWE, but it was in WCW where he had the most impact. the 2nd member of NWO, his fued with the Giant, starting and leading NWO Wolfpack, ending Goldbergs streak, tagging with Hall, Sting, DDP, and ushering in the Natural Born Thrillers. He was also a booker and was influential in the downfall of WCW. say what u want about that, but thats still an impact lol

For me, unlike most of you, I will have to say WWE. Simply because if he wasn't as successful there, who is to say that the NWO thing would have worked. He probably wouldn't have gotten pushed as hard in WCW had he not done what he did in WWE.

Well, WWF gave Nash the big opportunity with Diesel.. I always watch old videos in youtube and I see the crowd's reaction. The guy was really loved by the public.
As a single wrestler, I believe WWF was where he got his peak. In WCW, he reached the biggest popularity co-founding nWo, but just as a member of a team (Outsiders, nWo, nWo Wolfpack). In my opinion, his WWF Championship reing was much more importante than those 5 WCW reigns.
It's difficult to decide... as a single wrestler, WWF. As a team (and as part of one of the most important pieces in wrestling history), WCW.
But I still hope that Nash will return to WWE someday (with his original Diesel's Blues theme), together with HBK.

Hands down it's WCW. He was a part if the biggest (worked) angle of his generation. Starting with the "invasion" of WCW, then the heel turn of Hulk f-ing Hogan, then the formation of the nWo.

I remember him as Vinnie Vegas, then as Diesel when he debuted with HBK. His transformation was great to watch, but when he jumped ship it was the start of the best thing to happen to wrestling in the 90's.

Hmm, this is hard but I think I will go with WCW. Mainly because he achieved more there than in the WWF/E. Also, stupid annoying thing for me to say but should we put his TNA run into consideration or not bother, but I am not very familiar with his achievements in TNA. Has he won a world title?

Also, stupid annoying thing for me to say but should we put his TNA run into consideration or not bother, but I am not very familiar with his achievements in TNA. Has he won a world title?

No he hasn't won any world titles, just the Legends title twice and the tag titles...he didn't even win the NWA World title when it was around... and about the realier comment...i like to keep it between 2 promotions...maybe next i'll do a WWF/E vs TNA for Nash..but c'mon we know how that will turn out..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back