• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWF: Blood & Glory

Bender

Dark Match Winner
World Wrestling Federation is at the height of it's popularity, it provides you with exciting and amazing action week after week! With Vince McMahon being chain in command.. Wrestlers from all over the country come to represent their amazing skills in the squared circle! World Wrestling Federation brings you...

cooltext561694931.png

600full-wwf-raw-is-war-slash-wwf-warzone-photo.jpg

Roster:
The Rock - Face
Mankind - Face
Steve Blackman- Face
Big Bossman - Heel
X-Pac - Heel
Edge- Face
Christain - Face
Bradshaw - Face
Farooq - Face
Viscera - Heel
Val Venis - Heel
Gangrel - Heel
The Godfather - Face
Billy Gunn - Face
Tajiri - Heel
Hardcore Holly - Face
Test- Heel
Billy Kidman - Face
Big Show - Heel
Grand Master Sexay - Face
Triple H- Heel
Raven - Heel
Roadogg - Heel
Chris Benoit - Face

Commentators:
Jim Ross
Jerry "The King" Lawler

wwf-wwe-smackdown-1999-dvd-set-62576.jpg

Roster:
Stone Cold Steve Austin - Face
The Undertaker - Heel
Scotty 2 Hotty - Face
Chris Jericho - Heel
Ken Shamrock - Heel
Al Snow- Face
Matt Hardy - Face
Jeff Hardy - Heel
Tazz - Face
Pete Gas - Heel
Rodney - Heel
Bubba Ray Dudley- Face
D-Von Dudley - Face
Goldust - Face
Mark Henry - Face
Mideon - Heel
Eddie Guerrero - Heel
Kurt Angle - Face
Mosh - Heel
Rhyno - Heel
Rikishi - Heel

Commentators:
Michael Cole
Tazz

Divas:
Chyna
The Kat
Luna
Jacqueline
Ivory

Pay Per Views:

Backlash - April
Judgement Day - May
Unforgiven - September
King Of The Ring - June
No Mercy - October
SummerSlam - August
Survivor Series - November
Royal Rumble - January
WrestleMania - March
Armageddon - December

Champions:

World Wrestling Federation Champion - The Rock
World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Champion - Chris Benoit
World Wrestling Federation Crusierweight Champion - Eddie Guerrero
World Wrestling Federation Hardcore Champion - Rhyno
World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Champions - The Hardy Boyz (Matt Hardy & Jeff Hardy)
World Wrestling Federation Woman's Champion - The Kat

Stables/Factions
Matt Hardy & Jeff Hardy - The Hardy Boyz
Edge & Christain - E&C
Bubba Ray Dudley & D-Von Dudley - The Dudley Boyz
Farooq & Bradshaw - A.P.A
Grand Master Sexay & Scotty 2 Hotty - Too Cool

Backstage Interviewers:
Michael Cole
Earl Hebner

This BT surrounds the years of 1997-2001. 2000 and 2001 mostly.
Show will be uploaded within the 48 hours.

RAW IS WAR
September 16th, Civic Center - Mobile, Alabama

The pyros coming down from the rafters and ceiling smashing down at the entrance way as the fans cheer at the sight. The cameras smother around the arena with all sorts of different angles aiming at the crowd, the titantron and the arena.

J.R(excitement)- Ladies & Gentlemen! Welcome to RAW IS WAR! I'm Jim Ross with my partner Jerry "The King" Lawler. And boy, what a show we got for you today, folks!

Jerry Lawler(excitement) - That's right J.R! We are all looking forward to the main event! A 6-man battle royal to determine who get's to face the WWF Champion at No Mercy next month!

J.R(excitement) - And what a match that'll be King! But right now we gonna' listen to a few words spoken by the champion himself! None other... then.. The Rock!

The fans get up on the feet as soon as the music is heard, the theme plays for a while until The Rock eventually comes out with a black t-shirt with a sentence saying "Know Your Role" with black shades, blue jeans and his belt in his left hand and holding a mic in the other.

J.R(excitement) - And here he is folks! The Rock!

The Rock makes his way down to the ring with fast pace, switching his head from side to side to look at the crowd who are jumping and cheering for him, he slides up near the corner and onto the apron. He stands on the second rope with his knee keeping close contact the turnbuckle, he lefts the belt up and the crowd cheers even louder. He holds for a while until he enters the ring.

J.R - Now, let's see what The Rock has to say.

Jerry Lawler - I have a good feeling that it's about the battle royal tonight!

The Rock slowly moves the microphone up to his lips.​

The Rock - .. Finally! The Rock has came to Mobile, Alabama!

The crowd starts to cheer as loud as before​

Jerry Lawler(excitement) - Look at the crowd here, J.R!

The Rock - Now.. The Rock has been consulted about the 6-man battle royal match that will be occurring as our main event for this weeks show! .. The Rock has good intentions that whoever wins that match and faces me at No Mercy... Let's just say, I WILL KICK THEIR CANDY ASS!

The crowd starts to cheer again

The Rock - Now, I don't care if it's Rikishi who will win! Or if it's Stone Cold who will win! Or X-Pac, Or-

Jerry Lawler(excitement) - Oh my God! Can you hear that J.R!?

J.R - Who couldn't?! I think that the Rock has just ticked off the Rattle Snake!

The crowd begins to cheer at the same level as they did for The Rock, Stone Cold comes down the entrance way with great pace and a microphone in his hand

Jerry Lawler - Haha! Look at The Rock, he can't believe it!

The Rock quickly taking his shades off to look at Stone Cold clearer​

Stone Cold enters through the ropes looking at The Rock, he gets onto the first turnbuckle putting his arms up in the air looking at the crowd, he gets himself down waving past The Rock to get up onto the 2nd turnbuckle doing just the same, he jumps down and steps onto the 3rd turnbuckle and repeats, he gets onto the fourth turnbuckle has the crowd cheers louder and louder. The Rock and Stone Cold come face to face in the middle of the ring. Stone Cold slowly puts the microphone up to his lips.

Jerry Lawler(excitement) - What does The Rattle Snake have to say?!

Steve Austin - Aha... You know Rock, I've always loved your... "In Your Face" Attitude. I mean, you come out here.. acting like a big shot... thinking that you're better then everyone else in the locker room, thinking that you can kick everybody's ass.. You just forgot that you're going to lose that title to me on No Mercy, bitch.

Jerry Lawler - Oh my Gosh J.R! Did you hear that?

J.R - By God King! Ruthless behavior between these two men! They have absolutely no respect for each other! They just want to kick each others ass!

The Rock smiles at Stone Cold, so does Stone Cold.​

Jerry Lawler - Both these men have evil intentions! I can feel it J.R!

J.R - No doubt King, I can feel it two!

J.R - Oh lord! Here comes over 400lbs of madness King!

Rikishi walks down the ring with a nasty grin on his face and a microphone in his right and as the crowd boos, he lifts himself into the ring and comes down to The Rock. He lifts up the microphone to his lips.​

Rikishi - Listen Rock, after I beat the living crap out of Stone Cold, I will be coming for-

The Rock - The Rock doesn't give a damn what you say!

Rikishi looks at him with evil eyes while Stone Cold smiles between the two. The crowd cheers and laughs.​

Jerry Lawler - Aha! You heard the rock Rikishi! He doesn't care!

J.R - I agree King, but I don't think that's going to get Rikishi going back to that locker room!

Rikishi - You know what? How about I just kick your ass right now?!

Rikishi sends a shot over to The Rock's face, The Rock catches Rikishi's as Stone Cold stands and watches. The Rock sends three right hands as Rikishi becomes doozy and steps back into the ropes. The Rock looks up to his right hand and layers it in between Rikishi's eyes, Rikishi falls over the top rope and lands on his feet when hitting the ground, he backs up the entrance way while yelling at The Rock smiling at him. The Rock turns around only to have Stone Cold race towards him sending a right armed clothesline at his chest, it connects and sends The Rock over the top rope and hitting the floor. Stone Cold smiles while The Rock stands there in disbelief. The crowd cheers as Stone Cold's theme music plays. He steps up onto the top rope and taunts over to the loud cheering crowd.

J.R - Oh, By God! The Rock just took out Rikishi followed up by Stone Cold taking out The Rock!

Jerry Lawler - I can feel a BIG rivalry between these men, J.R!

The Rock and Stone Cold look at each other with Stone Cold having a grin on his face, Rikishi backing up, staring at both The Rock and Stone Cold. But The Rock mostly.

*COMMERCIAL*​

J.R - Welcome back folks, we just saw an amazing event just before the commercial break.

Jerry Lawler - We had The Rock punch down Rikishi, then Stone Cold clotheslining The Rock right outside the right!

*REPLAY IS SHOWN*​

J.R - Right now folks we are gonna' have a singles match between "Lethal Weapon" Steve Blackman and his former partner, Al Snow!

Jerry Lawler - What an interesting match that'll be J.R! Do you think Head will get mad if Al Snow loses the match?

J.R - I don't know King, but I hope the match is one heck of an action rumble!

Tony Schiavone - The following contest.. Is scheduled for one fall! On the way to the ring, from Annville Pennsylvania... Weighing in a 246lbs.. "Lethal Weapon" - Steve Blackman!

J.R - Now, Steve Blackman is nobody to mess with! He has some deadly kicks!

Jerry Lawler - No doubt J.R! He can put you straight into the hospital!

Steve Blackman spreads his arms out to the crowd, then speeds down the entrance way and slips under the bottom rope, he runs over and steps onto the turnbuckle taunting to the crowd, he jumps down and waits for Al Snow.
Tony Schiavone - And.. his opponent! From Lima, Ohio.. Weighing in a 235lbs... Al.. Snow!

Al Snow walks over to the arena with head in his right arm, he grins evilly at Steve Blackman. Steve Blackman shows no hesitation, Al Snow rolls under the bottom rope. Blackman runs over and starts throwing punches, the bell rings.

J.R - Looks like we got this match under way, King!

Al Snow is quickly pulled up to his feet by Steve Blackman, he is punched in the face with Blackman's right hand and then quickly irished wiped into the ropes. He comes flying back and comes straight into Steve Blackman's elbow. While Al Snow is laying on the ground, Blackman takes himself over the ropes. Runs back and jumps up into the air and drops down an elbow on Al Snow's chest. Steve Blackman reaches his feet and Al Snow slowly raising himself up onto his knees. Steve Blackman pulls Al Snow up to his feet and then throws him over to the turnbuckle, Al Snow stays there while Steve Blackman races over and chucks himself at Al Snow but Al Snow dodges, leaving Blackman to pound his chest against the turnbuckles, Al Snow races over to Blackman and throws a clothesline and smacks him in the chest, both men down. Al Snow moves over to Steve Blackman's face, he squeezes Blackman's head with his arm as Al Snow has Blackman in a chokehold. The crowd start chanting for Blackman to get up. Blackman slowly reaches to his feet while using his force to push over Al Snow to the ropes. Al Snow comes racing back only to get a kick straight into the skull. Al Snow collapses down and Steve Blackman moves quickly to get the cover.

ONE
TWO
KICK OUT!​

Steve Blackman slowly moves off him trying to catch his breath, Al Snow moves closer to Steve Blackman and Steve sends over a knee to his gut, connecting harshly. Blackman brings Al Snow over to the turnbuckle, he slams his head down on the top turnbuckle, Al Snow feeling his face while facing Blackman. Blackman throws Al Snow over to the opposite turnbuckle and Al Snow pounds his stomach into it, slowly walking back Steve Blackman walks over and delivers and drop kick over to Al Snow's back kicking him right over the top rope and down to the floor. The crowd cheers as Steve Blackman smiles at them, Al Snow reaches his knees while Steve Blackman attempts to grab him by putting his head in between the top and middle rope. Al Snow strikes him in the chin with a right hand, Steve Blackman backs away while Al Snow gets onto the apron and pulls Blackman back, he grips Blackman by his hair and Al Snow jumps down to the ground still having Blackman's head. Blackman's head bounces off the top rope and making him land on his back on the ground. Al Snow quickly races in after taunting to the crowd, he hooks the leg of Blackman.​

ONE​
KICK OUT!​

Blackman kicks out quickly and crawls over to them middle rope staying on his knees. Al Snow moves over to the corner, jogs over and delivers a knee over to Blackman's head. Blackman faces the crowd as he is in between the ropes. Al Snow lifts Steve Blackman up and throws him over to the opposite ropes. Blackman comes racing at him, Al Snow attempts a clothesline but Blackman ducks it and leaps back at him with a clothesline of his own. Both men are down. Al Snow slowly recovers by crawling on his fours to the ropes while Steve Blackman is laying over between the ropes, lifting himself up onto one leg. Al Snow stands up to his feet and walks over to Blackman, Al Snow attempts a punch but Blackman quickly retaliates by sending him a left hand to the stomach, then another left, then pushes him over with force allowing to give him the time to stand up, Al Snow comes racing back and is able to get in a kick to the gut, he brings him over to the corner and sends downs kicks to the stomach until Blackman is completely on the ground, Al Snow picks him back up again and brings him into the middle, he taunts to the crowd.​

Jerry Lawler - J.R! I think Blackman is going to be Sleeping With Scissors!

While Al Snow continues taunting on Blackman quickly uses both his hands to push both hands free from his body, Blackman kicks Al Snow in the stomach, drops down by doing the splits and thrusts him under the chin. Al Snow turns back while holding his chin, Blackman quickly races over to the turnbuckle, he is able to reach the second until Al Snow comes back, Blackman reaches out and kicks him with his left boot in the chest, knocking him back. Blackman turns around while he makes it to the top rope, Al Snow turns around and sees Blackman, Steve Blackman leaps off the top rope and sticks out his right foot, his foot connects with Al Snow's head.​

J.R - MARTIAL ARTS KICK BY BLACKMAN, KING!

Jerry Lawler - I say that's lights out for Al Snow, J.R!

Steve Blackman, moves over to Al Snow's stomach, he hooks the leg and brings it right back. Getting a pin.​

ONE
TWO
THREE!​
Tony Schiavone - The winner of this contact by pinfall! Steve... Blackman!

Steve Blackman slowly get's onto his feet but races up to the corner, leaps on and spreads his arms out to the crowd. Al Snow continues to lay on the ground and walks over to head, he slowly picks up head and get's to his feet. While Steve Blackman gets down, Al Snow smacks Steve Blackman in the face with Head, slips under the bottom rope, laughs and runs until he reaches backstage.​

Jerry Lawler - Come on, J.R! That wasn't fair!

J.R - Of course it wasn't, King! Steve Blackman just took a shot to the skull with Head!

Blackman looks over to the entrance ramp and stares with evil intentions.

*CAMERA CUTS OVER TO BACKSTAGE, FOLLOWING CHRIS JERICHO AND EARL HEBNER*

Lilian Garcia - Hello, I'm backstage here with Chris Jericho. One of the six men that will be competing in tonight's main event.. The 6-man battle royal match!

The crowd cheers as the camera brings out Chris Jericho

Lilian Garcia - So Chris, what are your thoughts on tonight's match?

Chris Jericho - Lilian, I know that the people I will be facing aren't the easiest guys to beat... But I know one thing for a fact! That when it's all said and done... I'll be walking out there the winner of that battle royal, and mainly. Walking out WWF Champion!

Chris takes the microphone and stares at the camera

Chris Jericho - Rock, I'll be coming for you... And that title! And there isn't a human being on this planet that will stop me! So be ready...

Chris Jericho quickly puts the microphone near Lilian, Lilian grabs it slowly. Chris Jericho walks out of frame.

*COMMERCIAL*​

J.R - Welcome back folks, we just heard from Y2J Chris Jericho, that he is determined to get that title from The Rock.

Jerry Lawler - I'm not sure about this, J.R. How can Jericho be so certain?

J.R - Well, King. Jericho is a tough son of a gun, and I'm sure if he puts his mind to it and not so much his cocky attitude, I believe he has a chance on winning this thing.

Jerry Lawler - Mmm.. I don't know, J.R! He has to go up against Shamrock, Stone Cold, Rikishi and other men!

J.R - Well, we'll see King. Up next we got a tag team match between The Hardy Boyz Matt & Jeff, against two technical men.. Grand Master & Scotty 2 Hotty!

Jerry Lawler - Ha! That's gonna be a good match!

Tony Schiavone - The following contest is a tag team match! On the way to the ring, from North Carolina weighing a 451lbs... Matt & Jeff.. The Hardy Boyz!

Matt & Jeff taunt to the crowd while Jeff runs down to the ring and slips under the bottom rope, Matt follows him and slips under the bottom rope as well. Matt get's up onto the closest turnbuckle while Jeff runs over to a further down turnbuckle, both them taunt to the crowd while they cheer. Matt leaps down and while Jeff runs up to the other turnbuckle, both men now stand in the center of the ring while they wait.

Tony Schiavone - .. And there opponents! A combined weight of 422lbs.... Scotty 2 Hotty, Grand Master Sexay... Too Cool!

Scotty & GMS walk down the ring slapping fans hands, Scotty 2 Hotty bounces up onto the apron and goes into between the ropes while GMS slides under the bottom ropes, both men come face to face with The Hardy Boyz.​

J.R - A little intimidation, King!

Matt & Scotty move onto the apron while Jeff & GMS start. They both lock up while trying to push each other down, GMS get's Jeff in a headlock, they run and Jeff throws himself over to the ropes. He ducks GMS's clothesline and comes back and leaps up into the air throwing both his arms at his face while turning his body in mid-air. He moves over to GMS and lifts him up by his head, GMS sends him a shot into the gut. Repeats in doing so, GMS Irish whip's him into the ropes, he ducks down too early allowing Jeff to boot him up the jaw. Jeff runs towards him, running past him but grabbing his head bringing it down to the ground. Jeff moves over to the turnbuckle and get's ready, taunting to the crowd. But, Scotty shakes the ropes allowing him to fall down onto his scrotum. GMS quickly get's up and takes advantage of the situation by jumping up and putting both his legs over Jeff's shoulders and flipping down causing Jeff to front flip over him and crash land on his back, GMS successfully pulling off a Frankensteiner. GMS pulls Jeff over to his corner where he tags in Scotty, Scotty get's up on the top rope and leaps off with a leg drop, crashing on Jeff's chest. Scotty rolls Jeff over to the middle, he mudhole stomps him on the stomach, then lifts him up onto his feet. He pushes Jeff over to the corner, Scotty get's onto the mid rope and attempts ten punches, he get's three until Jeff stops the fourth one and pushes Scotty off, Scotty comes racing back but Jeff dodges out of the way. Scotty turns around to Jeff only to get both feet into Scotty's head knocking both men down, Jeff slowly makes it over to Matt while Scotty makes it over to GMS. Both men are tagged in, Matt runs over to GMS and GMS runs over to Matt. Matt ducks GMS's punch and kicks him in the gut, get's him under his armpit and drives him down with a DDT. He covers him.

ONE
TWO
KICK OUT!​

Matt slowly get's off GMS, he backs up into Too Cool's corner, Scotty grabs him by the chest and brings him down onto the ropes, he bounces over to GMS standing up and get's lifted up into the air and dropped down onto his back. GMS, slowly get's up and drags Matt over to their corner. He tags Scotty in and they both kick him in the chest and stomach. GMS get's out and Scotty put's Matt's foot on the rope, he stomps on it hard. Then does it again, he brings him over a bit further away from the corner. He lifts him up onto his shoulder power slams him down onto the mat, Scotty brings him over to the ropes kicking him in the gut. Then, Irish whips him over to the opposite rope and delivers a big back body drop on Matt. Scotty taunting to the crowd by dancing, Matt moving over to the ropes, Scotty runs at him but Matt pulls down the ropes and Scotty goes flying over them, the crowd starts to cheer. Matt moves over to the middle and get's up slowly. GMS goes to see if Scotty is okay, Jeff get's in with Matt and they both run and dive outside the ring, Matt diving and Jeff front flipping. They crash land on both men. After a while they both try to get into the ring but Scotty grabs Matt's foot, he punches Matt and both Scotty and Matt are already on the apron. Jeff and Matt cluster Scotty and bounce him over the ring, Matt get's in and get's Scotty up, he put's Scotty under his pit, lifts his arm out to the crowd and drops him down onto his stomach hitting a twist of fate, Jeff already being on the top turnbuckle taunts to the crowd and leaps off. Front flipping in the air and crash landing on Scotty's stomach hitting a Swanton Bomb. Matt goes to cover while GMS comes onto the apron, Jeff kicks GMS in the face knocking him over to the barricade. Matt get's the cover in.​

ONE
TWO
THREE!​

Tony Schiavone - The winner of this match as result as a pin fall! Matt & Jeff The Hardy Boyz!

Jerry Lawler - Looks like Matt & Jeff successfully stole a win here, tonight!

J.R - Let's look at that replay, ladies and gentlemen!

*REPLAY IS SHOWN, MATT HITTING THE TWIST OF DATE AND THE JEFF HITTING THE SWANTON.*​

Jerry Lawler - Truly amazing, J.R!

J.R - Why, yes it was, King! Up next.. We have Chyna... taking on The Kat! And after that... We have the big main event! What an event that'll be! We will see you after the break, folks!

*COMMERCIAL*​

J.R - Welcome back, folks. We waiting for that main event.. The 6-man battle royal match. Now, you can't pin them. You can only throw them over the top rope.

Jerry Lawler - And the winner get's to face The Rock at No Mercy! Can you believe it J.R?!

J.R - It'll be an exciting event, no doubt, King. But right now, we're going to have a singles match between Chyna and The Kat.

Jerry Lawler - Oh, I can't wait! I want to see The Kat in action so badly!

Tony Schiavone - The following contest is scheduled for one fall! On the way to the ring... "The 9th wonder of the world", Chyna!

Jerry Lawler - Oh boy, J.R! I'm getting excited!

Chyna walks down the ring slowly looking at the crowd as they cheer, she walks up onto the steps and then looks over to the crowd. She moves in, in between the ropes and taunts to the crowd. She looks over to the entrance way, waiting.​

Tony Schiavone - And... her opponent... The Kat!

Jerry Lawler - Oh, I've been waiting for this all day! Just look at her!

The Kat comes up and waves her arms around, she struts as her taunt. She walks down to the entrance ramp slowly and smiles at the cheering crowd. She moves up the steps slowly and looks at the crowd, The Kat puts her leg in between the ropes slowly as the camera shows her body. The Kat enters the ring slowly and Chyna stands there.​

Jerry Lawler - Wooahwey! I wanna' see how this plays out!

As the bell rings, Chyna stands there while The Kat moves around the ring. She runs over to Chyna but Chyna pushes her down to the ground, Chyna moves closer as The Kat attempts the same thing but is pushed to the ground, The Kat backs up to the corner, where Chyna comes racing to her. But The Kat moves out of the way, The Kat sends some right hands to her face, she attempts to Irish Whip her but Chyna stands her ground. Chyna brings The Kat back her at and Chyna delivers a large clothesline to her chest. Chyna attempts a pin.​

ONE
TWO
KICK OUT!​

The Kat slowly crawls away from Chyna, Chyna moves over to her only to bring her back. She stomps on her gut, Chyna lifts her back up again and throws a punch at her head knocking her over to the corner eventually. She throws The Kat over to the mat. The Kat crawls over to the corner and stands her guard while Chyna runs at her, The Kat moves out of the way. The Kat sends a kick over to her head, she connects. She throws an elbow at her chest and connects with that. She steps further back a bit and runs at her, and connects with smashing her back against Chyna. She taunts over to the crowd while Chyna recovers. She turns around and Chyna sways a kick right up to her gut, she moves The Kat into the middle and tucks her between her legs and lifts her up onto Chyna's shoulders. She holds The Kat up their and brings her down back first. She quickly hooks the leg and get's the pin in.​

ONE
TWO
THREE!​

Tony Schiavone - The winner of this contest, as result as a pinfall.... CHYNA!

J.R - There you have it King, Chyna just took out The Kat!

Jerry Lawler - Ooh, I know! I just hope The Kat is okay!

The camera cuts to backstage where Lilian Garcia is with Ken Shamrock.​

Lilian Garcia - I'm here with Ken Shamrock, another man going to be in tonight's battle royal match! Ken, what do you think about tonight's match?

Ken Shamrock - Lilian, I know that we have the cocky attitudes of Chris Jericho, but I know for a fact that the only man who is going to come out there the winner is going to be the man of strengths, speed and skill. That defines me, you have Stone Cold walking out there like a hot shot drinking his beer, playing his games. But, no games will be played out there tonight. When it all comes down to it, power will prevail... I will come out there the victor, and I will win The Rock's championship... Guaranteed! And as for Jericho, watch your back..

Ken Shamrock leaves the premises​

J.R - Well, you heard that. Determination from all men in the match.. But who is the 6th opponent?

Jerry Lawler - I don't know, J.R, but, I have a funny feeling we are going to get a huge surprise!

J.R - Well, we are going to see because it's up next!

*COMMERCIAL*​

J.R - Ladies and gentlemen, we're back and let's get this show on the road!

Tony Schivaone - Ladies and gentlemen, it is now time for the 6-man battle royal... match! On the way to the ring, from Macon, Georgia. Weighing in a 245lbs..... Ken... Shamrock!

Ken Shamrock walks down the entrance ramp normally while point at the crowd, he slaps himself on the chest while yelling, "this is my time!" he leaps onto the apron and enters in between the ropes. He runs over to the turnbuckle and points over to the crowd.. He hops down and waits for the next opponent.

Tony Schiavone - And his opponent! From Minneapolis, Minnesota... Weighing in a 212lbs... X-Pac!

X-Pac comes walking down while showing off to the crowd, he spreads his arms out in the air while spinning around. He shows the "suck it" symbol to everyone and shakes it head, he leaps on to the top rope and slaps his chest with both his arms, he points over to Ken Shamrock and leaps over the top rope and over to the closest turnbuckle and spreads his arms and points over to the crowd. He leaps off and shows the "suck it" symbol to Ken Shamrock.​

Tony Schiavone - And their opponent... From Samoa, weighing in a 423lbs.... Rikishi!

Rikishi walks down showing no signs or symbols to the crowd, he steps onto the steps and walks along the apron, he looks at both X-Pac and Ken Shamrock as X-Pac is backed away at the corner looking at both men. Rikishi lifts himself in between the ropes and takes his apron off and looks over to the entrance ramp.​

Tony Schiavone - And their opponent! From Winnipeg Manitoba Canada, weighing a 226lbs.... "Y2J" Chris Jericho!

Chris Jericho has is back towards the entrance way with his arms spread out, he turns quickly and pumps his arm. He smiles down and stops mid way, he looks over to the crowd and smiles. He runs over and leaps on the apron, he holds his arms over the top rope and looks around the crowd, he turns around and enters in between the ropes. He stays at the ropes and bounces off them. Waiting for the next person.​

Tony Schiavone - And their opponent! from Victora, Texas! Weighing a 251lbs... "The Rattle Snake" Stone Cold... Steve Austin!

He comes out to a large cheering crowd, He shoves his arms up in the air and looks over to the 4 other competitors in the ring, he walks down slowly with ease and steps up the steps, he raises his arm up in the air and enters the ring. He walks up the first turnbuckle where X-Pac moves out of the way. He shoves his arms up in the air looking at Rikishi, he steps down from the turnbuckle and climbs up the second one, where he raises his arms up in the air. He looks down at Chris Jericho, he walks over to the turnbuckle where Rikishi and waits for him to slowly move out of the way, he raises his arms up in the air and jumps down to move over to the fourth turnbuckle where he repeats the same thing.​

Jerry Lawler - I wonder who his going to be the 6th entree in this, J.R!

Jerry Lawler - Oh my god, J.R!

J.R - It's the Olympic Gold Medalist, Kurt Angle, folks!

Tony Schiavone - And their opponent! From Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania..... Weighing in a 240lbs... Kurt Angle!

Kurt Angle comes out and smiles at them all, he races down the ramp and slides under the bottom rope, he spins around while having his arms spread up in the air, he smiles at all men now in the ring.​

Jerry Lawler - I'm excited to see how this is played out, J.R!

All participants are now focusing on someone, Ken Shamrock on Chris Jericho, Rikishi and On Stone Cold, Kurt Angle on X-Pac. Ken Shamrock throws right handed punches at Chris Jericho and attempts to throw him out early, he lifts him up on the turnbuckle and tries to push him off. Kurt Angle is kicking X-Pac on the stomach, X-Pac kicks Kurt Angle in the gut and runs towards him, Kurt Angle throws him over the top rope but X-Pac holds on and skin's the cats. X-Pac runs over to angle and drop kicks him nearly throwing Kurt Angle out of the ring. Rikishi headbutts Stone Cold over to the corner and smacks his ass on Stone Cold's stomach, Rikishi now chokes him against the corner. Chris Jericho now elbow's Ken Shamrock away, Jericho turns Ken Shamrock around and get's punched over to the ropes. Jericho Irish Whips him over to the opposite ropes, Jericho now captures him and lifts him over his shoulder, making Ken Shamrock smack back first on the mat. Kurt Angle now has X-Pac choked up against the ropes, Kurt Angle grabs hold of X-Pac's legs and throws him over the top rope, but X-Pac holds on again. Kurt Angle sees this and throws a left handed punch X-Pac, he ducks it and shoves his shoulder in between the ropes connecting with Kurt Angle's gut, he sends his right foot up to Kurt Angle's head and smacks him down on the ground. X-Pac enters back in. Rikishi now backs away and goes to thump Stone Cold but Stone Cold moves out of the way and goes to work on Rikishi by sending right handed shots at his head, he smacks him repeatedly and then elbows Rikishi in the chin, then he Irish whips him over to the corner where Jericho and Shamrock and attacking each other and all three collide. Jericho and Shamrock both fall down on the corner, Rikishi turns to them. Jericho slides under Rikishi's leg and Shamrock get's Stinkfaced on the corner, Jericho laughs at Shamrock but then Shamrock low blows Rikishi and Rikishi falls down onto his knees. Jericho comes racing at him and Shamrock sends up a big boot colliding into Jericho's face. Kurt Angle is stomping X-Pac on the ground until he just lays there breathing heavily. Ken Shamrock climbs onto the turnbuckle attempting a missile drop kick but Kurt Angle comes and punches him in the face knocking him down onto the apron. Jericho runs over to the corner and leaps back on Ken Shamrock on the apron and drop kicks him in the chest, knocking Shamrock back fist onto the concrete floor.​

KEN SHAMROCK ELIMINATED VIA OVER THE TOP ROPE BY CHRIS JERICHO

The crowd cheers at an angry Ken Shamrock yelling at Chris Jericho, the referees eventually get him to leave the ring. Kurt Angle quickly races over to Chris Jericho but Jericho drop toe holds him while X-Pac slowly recovers. Stone Cold throws lefties and righties at Rikishi in the face, in the chest and stomach. Knocking Rikishi onto his bottom, Stone Cold stomps on his chest and then pulls him up, Rikishi gains his senses back and kicks Stone Cold in the chest, then wacking him in the face. X-Pac runs over to Rikishi and jumps on his back and attempts to strangle him, Rikishi moves over to the ropes and ducks his head attempting to flip him out. But X-Pac holds on and sways himself on the apron, X-Pac drops Rikishi on his face on the ropes and continues to hold on. X-Pac climbs onto the top rope and quickly leaps off with a diving dropkick landing into Rikishi's chest knocking him down. Kurt Angle get's Jericho to all work on Rikishi by stomping on him harshly, they all grab a limb of Rikish but Rikishi pulls himself in and kicks out knocking all participants to the ground, Rikishi makes it to his feet, X-Pac comes running at him and attempts a cross body, Rikishi catches him and lifts him over his head and slams him onto his back delivering a Samoan Drop. Kurt Angle races over but Rikishi catches him, lifting him over delivering a Belly To Belly Drop. Chris Jericho runs at him and ducks Rikishi's clothesline but Rikishi connects with a kick to Jericho's chin knocking him over to the corner. Rikishi runs over to Stone Cold but Stone Cold moves out of the way, throws himself over to the ropes and comes back to clothesline Rikishi knocking him down, Stone Cold now leans on the ropes while X-Pac comes running at him, Stone Cold ducks and X-Pac goes leans over his back, Stone Cold lifts him up, over the top rope and down to the floor. Hitting a big back body drop.

X-PAC IS OUT VIA TOP ROPE BY STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN

Chris Jericho comes running at him only to be thrown over the top rope, Jericho holds on and Kurt Angle comes running over, as Jericho tries to Skin The Cat he hooks his legs on Kurt Angles shoulders, Jericho brings his legs back down flipping Kurt Angle over the top rope and down to the floor.​

KURT ANGLE IS OUT VIA TOP ROPE BY CHRIS JERICHO

Kurt Angle runs over and kicks the steps, causing them to fall over. The referees come out to push him back from entering the ring again. Chris Jericho laughs as he turns around only to be clotheslined by Stone Cold knocking him down onto the ground, hitting his head. Stone Cold turns around only to be superkicked in the chin by Rikishi knocking him down to the ground. Rikishi walks over to Chris Jericho and sends some punches to his head, Jericho walks back over to the corner while Rikishi follows sending more punches, Jericho lifts his leg up to kick him in the chest knocking him back a bit, he climbs up the top rope but Rikishi comes to grip him by his tights and flips him down onto the mat. Jericho seems to be staying still, Rikishi grips his hand and drags him over to the corner, Rikishi lifts himself on top of the second rope with Jericho still staying there. Stone Cold get's up and sees Rikishi about to hit Banzai Drop, he drags Jericho by his foot and walks over to Rikishi. Rikishi sends over a kick connecting to Stone Cold's chest. He turns over to Jericho only to be half calfed kicked in the chin knocking him down, Rikishi jumps off the turnbuckle and focuses on Jericho, Jericho waits turns his sight over to Rikishi. Rikishi grips Jericho by his tights and lifts him on his left shoulder. He runs over to the ropes and tries to spear Jericho out, but Jericho holds onto the ropes and lands on the apron. Rikishi is putting pressure on Jericho's ribs trying to push him out, Stone Cold comes along and smashes his hand across Rikishi's back, Rikishi turns around. Stone Cold kicks him in the gut, grips him by the head and Stone Cold drops onto his bottom successfully hitting a Stone Cold Stunner on Rikishi, Rikishi turns around walking senselessly as Jericho pulls the top rope down, letting Rikishi drop over the top rope and out of the ring.​

RIKISHI IS ELIMINATED VIA TOP ROPE BY CHRIS JERICHO

Chris Jericho slips under the bottom rope as Stone Cold and Jericho face to face realizing that they are the only two left in the competition. Jericho sends over a right handed punch hitting Stone cold as Stone Cold does the same knocking Jericho in the face. Both men wooze back to the ropes, both men run at each other at the same time delivering each other a clothesline. After a while both men move over to separate corners, Stone Cold pelts himself at Chris Jericho, he gets smothered in between Stone Cold and the corner. Stone Cold backs away while Jericho moves over to the ropes, Stone Cold runs at him and delivers a clothesline knocking Jericho over the ropes but he lands on the apron after holding the ropes. Stone Cold comes over only to be let over the ropes as well via Jericho pulling them down, both men send each other right handed punches while we Ken Shamrock come down the entrance ramp.​

Jerry Lawler - Ken Shamrock?! What does he want?

J.R - I don't know, King and I don't think it's going to be pretty.

Ken Shamrock runs down to Jericho and grips hold of his leg trying to pull him down, Jericho pushes him down with force, as he gets the attention on Stone Cold, Stone Cold grips him by Jericho's hair and forces it to bounce off the top rope. Jericho now hanging off by one hand sends a kick up to Stone Cold's ribs and does so successfully, he now lays on the apron after Stone Cold get's back into the ring. Ken Shamrock now chops at Jericho's throwing causing him to lay down. Stone Cold now pulls Jericho up by his hair making him stand, he kick's Jericho in the gut, grips his head and drops him down on the ropes. Causing him to fall down onto the floor, pulling off a Stunner.​

CHRIS JERICHO ELIMINATED VIA TOP ROPE BY STONE COLD STEVE
AUSTIN, STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN IS THE WINNER OF THE BATTLE ROYAL

As Ken Shamrock walks back and laughs at Jericho in pain, Jericho not even looking at Shamrock. Stone Cold celebrates in the ring as his theme plays to a large cheering crowd.

Jerry Lawler - Hey, that wasn't fair!

J.R - Shamrock attacking Jericho, causing Stone Cold Steve Austin to pick up the win!

*REPLAY IS SHOWN THE ATTACKING OF KEN SHAMROCK AND THE WIN OF STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN*​

Jericho turns himself over to look at Ken Shamrock laughing as Stone Cold now realized just happened, he looks over to Jericho and Shamrock.​

J.R - Now, that's all the time we have here, folks! This shocking event that occured, I'm Jim Ross with my partner Jerry "The King" Lawler. And we'll see you next week on RAW IS WAR!

The camera fades out on Jericho, Stone Cold and Ken Shamrock's faces..

-------------
Match results:
* STEVE BLACKMAN VS. AL SNOW - STEVE BLACKMAN WIN VIA PINFALL
* THE HARDY BOYZ VS. TOO COOL - THE HARDY BOYZ WIN VIA PINFALL
* CHYNA VS. THE KAT - CHYNA WIN VIA PIN FALL
* KEN SHAMROCK VS. X-PAC VS. RIKISHI VS. CHRIS JERICHO VS. STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN VS. KURT ANGLE - * * STONE COLD WIN VIA THROWING OPPONENT OVER THE TOP ROPE.

NOTE: - Please ignore the videos, it was a delay that I cannot fix. But now, I know how to fix it. So for next week, videos will be abled to play. Thank you. And thanks for WeJammin for telling me that. Lol.

World Wrestling Federation Short News Reports & Updates:

"The incident of the 6-Man Battle Royal match that occurred when Ken Shamrock caused Chris Jericho to lose the match to Stone Cold Steve Austin, tomorrow night on Smackdown! will be told by chairman Vince McMahon how it will be dealt with. Stone Cold Steve Austin has been informed about this, here is a highlight from the the interview with Michael Cole and Stone Cold Steve Austin. To catch the full interview check back next week on World Wrestling Federation News Reports & Updates.

Michael Cole - Austin, how do you feel about having to most likely face Chris Jericho on Smackdown! Since Ken Shamrock helped you win the victory with you unknowingly?

Steve Austin - Cole, I think what Shamrock did was a stupid movie. He stands there bitchin' and complaining. I didn't want to face Jericho but that son of a bitch brought it, when I see Shamrock.. I might give him a piece of my mind..

We have yet to inform The Rock on this incident, so tomorrow night on Smackdown! he will be informed on this situation.

We have the scheduled matches for Smackdown! Here:

SMACKDOWN CARD:

Raven vs. Perry Saturn

Viscera & Mideon vs. Farooq and Bradshaw (A.P.A)

Grand Master Sexay w/ Scotty 2 Hotty vs. Rikishi

Main Event: The Rock vs. Big Show

The Big Show wanted a piece on The Rock because he felt like he needed to be in that Battle Royal, so he talked it down with Vince McMahon and he has been assigned a non-title match with The Rock for the main event. Thank you for reading this weeks issue on WWF News Reports and Updates, check back next time.

World Wrestling Federation Superstar Adds:

Mideon
Perry Saturn

--

These superstars have been added to the World Wrestling Federation.

World Wrestling Federation
Triple H Jobber Match:

Triple H appears already in the ring to a scared Mike Finlay, a young 23 year old man with black tights and white boots.

Mike runs up to Triple H, leaping at him. Triple H sends up a knee as he comes down, the knee rams into his jaw, knocking him side ways over to the corner, Triple H walks up to him. Slaps him on the chest, then Irish Whips him to the corner, Triple H runs at him, Mike moves out of the way, runs over to the ropes while Triple H recovers, races back but Triple H slams a clothesline right into his head. Triple H picks him up and puts him over to the ropes, he throws him over to the ropes and he bounces off quickly. HHH slams a foot into his gut, tucks him under his legs, grips his arms and throws them over his back. Jumps up into the air and plants him down face first on the ground, flips him over and goes for the cover.

ONE
TWO
THREE!​

Triple H stands up, two other anonymous men jump into the ring, they start closing in on him until he pushes both back, but both get up and race at him. He clotheslines them both, he gets one on his shoulder and slams them down onto the ground back first, HHH goes up to the ropes, the other one comes and sprints at him, HHH throws him up leg first over the ropes crashing to the floor. HHH get's the other one and picks him up, he plants him on his knee and clotheslines him to the ropes, knocking him out of the ring.​

Triple H grips the microphone from the announcer,​

Triple H - You see, these guys are NOTHING! Nothing to the King of Kings... I can beat anyone in that locker room. These guys were nothing to prove, but I absolutely demolished them without breaking a sweat... Rock, Stone Cold... Or who ever get's that title at No Mercy... I'll be coming for you... Full force!

--

CATCH SMACKDOWN! ON THE 24th!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back