WWE's Potential DVD Plans

Harthan

Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
I'm in the middle of a WWE survey regarding DVDs, and they've just given me a list of potential DVDs, to gauge whether I would purchase them or not. So, if you're interested, these are the DVDs that are in consideration:

*John Morrison
*Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat
*Best of War Games
*CM Punk
*Best of Clash of the Champions
*Best of RAW Season 1
*Chris Jericho
*Brock Lesnar
*Craziest Moments in WWE History
*Best of the Elimination Chamber
*Goldberg
*Land of the Giants (Best of the Biggest Superstars in WWE History)
*In Your House events
*Randy Orton
*Sting

Thought you might be interested in this.

They're also considering digital downloads, i.e., iTunes and the like.

*John Morrison - Too early for him, give him another 5 years so he has some backing

*Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat - I think since Hogan and Savage have one, it's about time for the Dragon!

*Best of War Games - Not sure what to make of it, prob could work

*CM Punk - Again too early, there's little to go on except how he's been in the main event for about 2 out of his 3/4 year period

*Best of Clash of the Champions - Not really much to make on this one either tbh

*Best of RAW Season 1 - They kinda did this already on tape. I have a Best of RAW 1, 2 & 3. Sounds like a re-release

*Chris Jericho - A good time for him I'd say. I'd back that.

*Brock Lesnar - Cash cow moment really with Brock doing well in UFC.

*Craziest Moments in WWE History - That's really just the best of Raw

*Best of the Elimination Chamber - Again, too soon. Not that many chambers and only about 3 of them truly stand out.

*Goldberg - Worth a shot, he's got a great history about him and I think fans would buy him.

*Land of the Giants (Best of the Biggest Superstars in WWE History) - So really just about Undertaker, Andre, Nash Show, Kane & Batista? Feels limiting

*In Your House events - Would this be old school PPVs on DVD? If so, yeah why not, if cheap

*Randy Orton - Well he's been around for 7 years, could be a mini one disc or download for now really

*Sting - I think they would get alot off of this one. Question is, will they do it after Sting retires or will they lure him in?

Hmm some interesting topics there. Couldn't imagine a Punk or Morrison DVD so soon, but I'd love for a 3 disc Jericho and a 3 disc Steamboat. Sting would be pretty awesome one he retires, as I doubt Vince does it while he is in TNA. Land of the Giants would be pretty sweet. Taker, Big Show, Andre, Yoko, etc...

I'm in the middle of a WWE survey regarding DVDs, and they've just given me a list of potential DVDs, to gauge whether I would purchase them or not. So, if you're interested, these are the DVDs that are in consideration:

*John Morrison
*Best of War Games
*CM Punk
*Best of RAW Season 1
*Chris Jericho
*Brock Lesnar
*Goldberg
*In Your House events
*Randy Orton
*Sting

Thought you might be interested in this.

They're also considering digital downloads, i.e., iTunes and the like.

I would watch all of them, being that I’m a big fan, but as far as purchasing goes, I would definitely buy:

Best of War Games
Best of Clash of the Champions
Best of RAW Season 1
Chris Jericho
Craziest Moments in WWE History
Best of the Elimination Chamber
In Your House events
Sting

I would consider these as well, but not 100% sure:

Brock Lesnar
Goldberg
Land of the Giants (Best of the Biggest Superstars in WWE History)

Jericho and IYH events seem best at the moment. Sting once he retires, and I guess Goldberg could get away with a 2 disc set.

*John Morrison

WAY too early. See me in 5 years.

Fine in theory, but aren't most of his great matches already on other people's DVDs?

*Best of War Games

Best of? Couldn't you fit all of the War Games matches into one set? There were what, 12 of them or so?

*CM Punk

Same as Morrison, but make it another 3 years.

Oh hell yes.

*Best of RAW Season 1

There were good parts to the first season of Raw? Ok yes there were, but they've been covered on the history of Raw set. Now if this were the complete first season, I'd get it.

*Chris Jericho

Yes. He's one of the few A-list guys without one and he certainly deserves it.

*Brock Lesnar

He was around two years. That's not much of a compilation is it? This could be ok, but it would have to be short.

Eh, I guess, but again, keep it about 2-3 hours.

Same as War Games.

*Goldberg

Do we need a DVD of squash matches? Not really.

Only if you want IC's orgasm to flood New Jersey. I'd buy it, maybe.

*In Your House events

Reviewed them all, rather be able to buy individual ones than a complete set, just because a lot of the older ones just flat out suck.

*Randy Orton

He's close, but cut out the entrances so we have more than 5 matches on a 9 hour disc. He's not really ready for one yet, but he's very close.

*Sting

Absolutely yes, but as long as he's involved with it, which at the moment isn't an option.

I would defently buy the raw one straight away.The craziest one sounds intresting and the sting, jericho and steamboat are also def buys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back