• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE's "OMG: The Top 50 Incidents In WWE History" DVD

amazing_blue

Pre-Show Stalwart
I got this DVD set as a Christmas gift. Prior to getting this gift, I only owned two WWE DVDs, the Best Of RAW 3-disc set that came out a few years ago and the Undertaker's Deadliest Matches 3-disc set that was released in 2010.

All I can say is that the WWE is trying to insult our intelligence with this thing. Now I know the back cover acknowledges that the DVD would spark debates about what should rank where and what should even be on the list, but some of this stuff is just downright nonsensical. Take a look:

--Stone Cold Steve Austin dropping a beam onto the DX tour bus was included on the list, but Triple H dropping a human body (Austin) in a car from a forklift was not. :wtf:

--During the section on the Pillman/Austin gun incident, they talked about how the WWE got in trouble with the USA Network because of it. Yet they didn't even mention the real reason they got in trouble...because Brian Pillman dropped the fucking f-bomb! This is a total insult to the intelligence of WWE fans.

--Considering this is a DVD about shocking incidents, where is the Muhammad Hassan prayer incident? That was something that got the WWE tons of mainstream coverage and criticism , and is considered shocking to this day. If that's not an incident, then I don't know what is.

--During the section about Kurt Angle's Milk-o-Mania, they try to make it seem as if it was in retaliation to Stone Cold's beer bath. Kurt Angle was still about 9 months away from even entering the WWE when Austin did that.

--Another DVD, another half-assed take on the Zamboni incident. I fully understand that the Best Of RAW set was under time constraints and couldn't show the part where McMahon got his leg broken...but here? They cut it short in favor of some rather pointless crap (McMahon blowing himself up, the concrete crypt match, etc.)

--Logically, how is Mr. McMahon repeatedly wearing a thong and making people kiss his ass a bigger deal than Triple H raping a corpse?

I'm not trying to come across like a nitpicker or a smark here. But it boggles my mind how much the WWE things they can fool me.

--Logically, how is Mr. McMahon repeatedly wearing a thong and making people kiss his ass a bigger deal than Triple H raping a corpse?

HAHAHAHAHAH, oh the WWE, bless them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back