WWE's Main Event Mafia Vs. Front Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Patrick Star

K. O. T. R. 2007 -€“ Team Undisputed
Create the WWE’s version of the M. E. Mob and the Front Line using the current roster.

My WWE M. E. Mob would be:

-The Rated X Evolution-
Shawn Michaels
Triple H
Edge
Randy Orton
Batista
Ric Flair (Manger)

I would add Chris Jericho, but for some reason, he doesn’t seem to fit in with my particular group, in my opinion.

I can’t decide on who I would put in the WWE Front Line, but I’m sure you all can.

I'd take Orton out of the MEM and put him into the Frontline, and put Cena in his place.

Undertaker would be the Mick Foley of the equation in my opinion, not truly picking a side cause he can just kick the crap out of anyone.

But the Frontline would be:
Orton
CM Punk
MVP
John Morrisson
Matt Hardy
Mr. Kennedy

Now there's a feud and a half... WWE would be able to do this much better than TNA I think

Didn't WWE already try a jacked up version of this? The "ECW originals vs. the New Breed".. and it turned out like shit. But I think that if they could use the whole roster to do it then I'd say:

WWE "M.E.M":
Triple H
HBK
Undertaker
Ric Flair
Edge- I can't really see him working with the other 4 since most of them hate him
(Multiple Time Champions)

WWE "Front Line":
Jeff Hardy
Matt Hardy
MVP
CM Punk
John Morrison
Evan Bourne
(either they're new or they haven't been given a push that they deserve)

I can't think of any others I'd add but those were the first ones to come to mind. correct me if you feel like there are better choices

My version is gonna different, im gonna have The M.E.M be more of a Face stable and The Frontline be a Heel Stable

M.E.M-
Triple H
The Undertaker
Shawn Michaels
John Cena(he is being setup to be face of company and main guy, how can he not be in the M.E.M

The Frontline-ppl who havent held a major championship except their leader
Randy Orton
John Morrison
Matt Hardy
The Miz(him and morrison can rule the tag division)

to be honest though, it doesn't matter who could work with who because if you remember rightly in WWE kurt and booker were enemies because kurt wabted to sleep with sharmel lol but as for the MEM vs front line in the WWE i reckon it will be

MEM
HHH - godfather
shawn micaels
undertaker
edge
chris jericho

all been in the WWE a while and have all been multiple time champs

front line
cena
cm punk
john morrison
shelton b
MVP

all are fairly young and all been champs one way or another. cena would be like aj styles.

Even though I hate the "veteran stable vs. the new blood stable" idea b/c it rips off the NWO idea (you can thank Vince Russo for that, TNA):

WWE's "Veterans/Champions" group:

Triple H (leader)
Shawn Michaels (who could be like Sting b/c of his "good guy" persona)
Batista OR Big Show (the muscle)
Edge (the conniving one who wants to be the leader)
Jericho (possibly)
Matt Hardy (possibly for the obligatory brother vs. brother side angle)
William Regal (as a manager or representative of some kind)

I can't see Undertaker in this group b/c he's a loner character. Likewise, I can't see Randy Orton because no one likes him except for Rhodes and DiBiase.

WWE's "Frontline"

John Cena (leader)
C.M. Punk
Christian
MVP
John Morrison
Evan Bourne
Jeff Hardy
Mr. Kennedy (possibly)
Carlito and Primo Colon (possibly, for tag-team purposes)

Yes, there are no heels in the "Frontline" group because they wouldn't be trustworthy. An exception might be Jack Swagger or Shelton Benjamin or even Miz, but their characters are guys who are only in it for themselves (like the MCMG are in TNA's Frontline), so that probably wouldn't work.

Great thread!!! Considering the MEM is a face stable and the Frontline a heel one...

MEM:
Triple H (leader)
Shawn Michaels
The Undertaker
Chris Jericho
Edge
John Cena
Randy Orton
Batista
Big Show
Christian (hasn't won a WWE World Title but NWA Champ makes him qualified)

Frontline:
Jeff Hardy
CM Punk
Shelton Benjamin
John Morrison
MVP
Evan Bourne
Jack Swagger
Matt Hardy
Cody Rhodes
Ted DiBiase

I think that would be pretty cool. Have the MEM hold the WWE and World Heavyweight titles throughout the feud and try to attain the other championships from the Frontline while the Frontline breaks from within from distrust and them competing for title shots... MWAHAHAHAHA

Come on people, :schild13:. There is no way that WWE would go through with this idea. Think about if, for it to work, they would have to make it one show again, and lose money from tickets and many other things. However, if they were stupid enough to go through with this idea, this is how the teams would look

M.E.M.
Leader: Orton
Edge
Jericho
Show
Swagger

Frontline
Triple H
Leader: Cena
Undertaker
Batista
Christian